FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta 1.69: Coming Soon!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 14, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The Beta server will open again next week…

To gather your feedback on the upcoming Update 1.69, we're opening the Beta server again next week on Tuesday, August 18.

Content will be added gradually. Stay tuned because we'll reveal more starting next week…

Until then, have fun playing WAKFU!

Reactions 33
Score : 1260

NANI?!

0 0
Score : 5263

Soooo.. What is it about tho'?
Who's getting the punish-I mean, the revamp?

2 0
Score : 4856

Osamodas, xelor, masqueraider, passives or server

0 0
Score : 683

For what tho???

0 0

Is this for server merge, or the passive rework?

0 0
Score : 3930

I wonder if they are not going to revamp the passives after the classes, makes more sense in a practival point of view.

0 0
Score : 318

Please fix the current bugs first, before implementing a new update :S

1 0
Score : 5199

enviro-vamp? ninja'd in for Osa-god???

0 0
Score : 150

Osa revamp?

0 0
Score : 5294

XELOR REVAMP PLEASE

0 0
Score : 5263

For more that I would love it to be that way, I doubt it..
My guess on the order of updates is:

1. Osamoda Revamp + Server Merge
2. Xelor Revamp + Environment Revamp
3. Masqueraiders Revamp + Passive Revamp

0 0
Score : 2337

I like revamp Feca and Armor mechanic... but something still Feca miss smile

I hope revamp Osa smile 

0 0
Score : 373

MiiiiKy|2020-08-15 15:40:00
For more that I would love it to be that way, I doubt it..
My guess on the order of updates is:

1. Osamoda Revamp + Server Merge
2. Xelor Revamp + Environment Revamp
3. Masqueraiders Revamp + Passive Revamp

Environment Revamp? did I miss this mentioned somewhere?
0 -1
Score : 433

i remember this was posted a while ago. but from what i recall, they are planning on making resources such as trees spawn on their own. same with monsters, which we would be able to take them to different islands so they can populate there and kill the other creatures already living there. to put it simply, monsters will have a food chain.

0 0
Score : 2337

trapmaster2712|2020-08-16 10:26:38
i remember this was posted a while ago. but from what i recall, they are planning on making resources such as trees spawn on their own. same with monsters, which we would be able to take them to different islands so they can populate there and kill the other creatures already living there. to put it simply, monsters will have a food chain.

you mean https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/devblog/tickets/1058496-devblog-future-ecology
Ecology smile 
0 0

I doubt the enviroment rework will be this year

0 0
Score : -44

i want free colours again

0 -1
Score : 16

Is the Beta server going to affect those who never played beta and will it mess with the quests and everything else in the Osamodas class?
Cause I am a bit worried what it might do to my Osamodas i have on Remington (International Server)

0 -1
Score : 7284

Beta server is a separate entity than the live server,
Thus any thing which happens on beta does not affect your progress in the live server at all.

In other words, Beta is an early access version of the game which you can test and experience changes coming to the game first hand and suggest changes to features and bugs during the course of it's evolution. Once the beta phase is done over the course of a few weeks. The changes will be come to the game just like a new version in this case being the 1.69 update to wakfu.
Like the previous updates to the game things stays as it is for you. So no need to worry about it at all.

0 0
Score : 16

I really do hope it does not affect the classes on Remington who did not play Beta o_o

0 -1

Well the beta servers are used to test changes before they effect the live servers, that's the point of beta.
Unless you are asking if playing bet affects the live servers, in which case no

0 0

Granthese|2020-08-16 08:23:27
I wonder if they are not going to revamp the passives after the classes, makes more sense in a practival point of view.

Is it? Woudn't that make all the revamped classes weird compared to the old ones in the mean time? While if they update the passives first the reworked classes will fit right in
0 0
Score : 150

Osa revamp first plz

0 0
Score : 4308

Granthese|2020-08-16 08:23:27

From what I understand, that's the idea.

They can't revamp all classes passives because some classes are too hard to balance with the passive system. Xelor for example, small tweaks could make that class very OP or Osa where you can pile as many passives as you want and the design would still look a bit weird.

IMO they should do the Passive revamp and just ignore revamp in progress classes. They'd get more prospective and insight from players if majority of classes were revamped.

ANYWAYS, it's weird to release mineral tower so early. I expected the next update to be level 250 or 300. oh well.
1 -3
Score : 1341

Hearttyace|2020-08-17 13:17:45

They can't revamp all classes passives because some classes are too hard to balance with the passive system. Xelor for example, small tweaks could make that class very OP.

Haha, nice one, you almost had me there. For a moment, I thought you're being serious about Xelor being OP in PvE. Leaderboard says otherwise. 
1 0
Score : 3930

Xelor have some tiny OP elements like mobility (tempus fugit and Underhand timerifts) but yea, the class is easily overpowered by other damage dealers, Xelor sits in an awkward position between Support and Damage, which means not much damage and not much support. I wonder which direction they will take Xelor, sometimes I would like to deal more damage, but I also wonder if I couldn't embrace a support and be like feca 1.0: investing in anotehr damage dealer to do the dirty work for me.

0 0
Score : 1135

If there is a revamp on this one is the xelor or mask,  osa will be the last one, probably because of the necessity of the control stat revamp, unless they do the  control revamp now.

I will be glad if a interface revamp is in the  plan someday tho.

0 0
Respond to this thread