FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Your Future Servers Have a Name!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 14, 2020, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

We asked you to choose your favorite names for your future servers. Today we collected the results of that survey, and now it's time to reveal them…

As you probably recall, we're planning to merge the game servers soon. As part of that process, we published a survey so that you could help us choose names for them. Lots of you cast votes, and today we collected the results.

So without further ado, here are the names that got the most votes! We're proud to present:

• PANDORA, the new server that will combine Aerafal and Dathura.
  • RUBILAX, the new server that will combine Efrim, Elbor, Nox, Phaeris and Remington.

We'll be in touch soon with more information about the server merger. Until then, thanks once again to everyone who took part, and have fun playing WAKFU!
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Regarding the list of the most-voted names, you will find it below.

For INT choices :

For FR choices :

As Pandora was ranked first by the two communities, we decided to use the proportion of votes to decide which server would be named after her :
  • 35% of FR participants voted for Pandora in the list VS 33% of INT participants.

Happy gaming smile
See message in context
Reactions 31
Score : 419

Glad to see that "Chad" didn't win lol

7 -3
Score : 7309

It is time!

5 0
Score : 169
pensive
0 0
Score : 308

Would have been dope if it was yugo and amalia or eva and tristepin/percedal

0 -2
Score : 685

booo

1 -1
Score : 282

hmmm not bad

0 0
Score : 16

My prediction server merge is gonna happen after 2 months~

1 0
Score : 1117

I'm pleased it's not Chad. That being said, wasn't Chad winning by a country mile?

6 0
Score : 492

Maybe the players on the other servers didn't understand what made "Chad" such a chad option.

1 -2
Score : 799

Yay, it's not Chad biggrin

3 0
Score : 4628

I was hoping for Raval, but I guess it's better then Chad

2 0
Score : 151

did we just lose ?

1 -3

Hello everyone,

Regarding the list of the most-voted names, you will find it below.

For INT choices :

For FR choices :

As Pandora was ranked first by the two communities, we decided to use the proportion of votes to decide which server would be named after her :
  • 35% of FR participants voted for Pandora in the list VS 33% of INT participants.

Happy gaming smile
Score : 975

I dont believe in 35% vs 33%.
Give us Pandora name !!!

0 -5
Score : 1261

rubilax isnt that bad. surprisingly i thought there would be more chads, even more surprisingly both servers wanted pandora and rubilax.

2 0
Score : 5263

I really thought Ogrest would win, I mean, it makes sense to me.. He is the "final" boss but Rubilax?! Really?! Why?!
I would rather have Pandora, heck, even Chad, freaking CHAD as our server name than Rubilax..

2 -3
Score : 4234

Dope.

0 0
Score : 5438

Anyway for my characters be transferred from the french mega server to the English mega server? Being a English only speaker on a mega french server isn't going to be fun sad

1 0

Hi Delaz,

We currently do not offer server transfers.

[Flatops]

Score : 5295

Horay! RUBILAX \O/

0 0
Respond to this thread