Survey: A Name for Your Servers!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - July 29, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 38
Score : 74

I voted for Rubilax too! He is strong, funny and ...adorable. wub

1 0
Score : 9171

I assume you are already set on one of those names???
Cause i would certainly prefer a name more in the direction of "Zinit" or "World of Twelve", Though i am not fluent enough in Wakfu lore to come up with more of those kinda names.

1 0
Score : 16

Rubilax!

1 0
Score : 45

Chad, please!

12 -5
Score : 617

don't make the server a joke just for a quick laugh.

2 -9
Score : 207

Chad.
Honestly, how can you pass up on a name like that?

6 -2
Score : 34

I currently have 26 characters on two servers (13 on each) combining them will exceed the current total allowable slots on a server. Obviously, I spent a lot of money buying extra slots and equipping the extra characters. I have several questions. There had been talk a while back about increasing the number of slots for characters in the future. Will that increase happen with these mergers to accommodate players like myself? I run a guild on each server. Will I keep each guild or do I have to combine them as well?. How will renaming characters effect friend lists in game? If we do wind up losing characters and/or equipment and add-ons like mounts/pets/costumes that were purchased in the shop, how will we be reimbursed or compensated for the loss? There are lots of questions Ankama needs to inform us about before the merge so we can prepare prior to the move. Just recording character stats in case we have to redo them will be a headache in my case. Also I'm unlikely to buy anything in the shop prior to the merge if there is no guarantee that it might be lost in the merge. This is just 2 weeks away. We need some information now to prepare.

1 0
Score : 1520

Hey Sundown, don't worry. You won't lose anything bought in the shop.

Also, it's 2 weeks to decide the name. Merge might come at the end of the year. probably.
They will inform us previously about it, don't worry.

And I'm sure they will answer all the questions we have!

Hugs,
Fukumoto

1 0
Score : 1

c h a d

3 0
Score : -32

I bet most people voted on one of the characters of the Brotherhood of the Todu :/

0 0
Score : 5026

Sundown01|2020-08-02 17:32:59
I currently have 26 characters on two servers (13 on each) combining them will exceed the current total allowable slots on a server. Obviously, I spent a lot of money buying extra slots and equipping the extra characters. I have several questions. There had been talk a while back about increasing the number of slots for characters in the future. Will that increase happen with these mergers to accommodate players like myself? I run a guild on each server. Will I keep each guild or do I have to combine them as well?. How will renaming characters effect friend lists in game? If we do wind up losing characters and/or equipment and add-ons like mounts/pets/costumes that were purchased in the shop, how will we be reimbursed or compensated for the loss? There are lots of questions Ankama needs to inform us about before the merge so we can prepare prior to the move. Just recording character stats in case we have to redo them will be a headache in my case. Also I'm unlikely to buy anything in the shop prior to the merge if there is no guarantee that it might be lost in the merge. This is just 2 weeks away. We need some information now to prepare.

The guilds should combine fine, since they get ported to the beta server just fine
Friendslists are based on the account/forum name, so the character names don't matter
I'm resonably sure they won't delete your characters or items, that would just make them loose players
But I'm sure they will explain the details before merge, I dont think the merge will be in 2 weeks
0 0
Score : 381

All for Rubilax say Aye

0 -1
Respond to this thread