FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.68: Osamosa Is Online!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - July 07, 2020, 14:15:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Update 1.68 is online now. Are you ready?

Update 1.68 is online now! You'll find loads of new additions and improvements, including:

• the new divine dimension, Osamosa, where you'll encounter four new zones with four new monster families, as well as a host of new dungeons and resources;
  • level 215 implemented in the game;
  • the Feca class revamp;
  • improvements to the Enchantment system;
  • and the new Eliocalypse quest.

The list of all changes is available here.

So join us on the game servers now to check out Update 1.68: Osamosa!

First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback about Osamosa!

If you have experienced any issues, kindly report them here and our team will investigate them. 

Thank you!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 34
Score : 4188
All my pets and mounts were removed for some reason? Visual Bug I guess. Ok so it is a visual bug but I can't use my mounts or my pets in my inv, which means I can't use my mounts. And if I switch out pets to try to resolve the issue, the original pet/mount becomes invisible in my inventory :/.

Resolved!

~Kouett
0 0
Score : 27

servers are down again :/

0 0
Score : 5974

Yeah, the faster a update to roll out, the faster a hotfix to deploy lol...

0 0
Score : 1204

ok, good job on the update. you guys did a good job.
please look into omega levels. I really dont want to see another level increase to 230.

1 0
Score : 469

you nerfed not only the damage from the new items,but the resistances too!
they're not better than the lv 200 item now

2 0
Score : 2344

Ankama should check this. If the new gear is not better than the older, there is no incentive in running the new content.

0 0
Score : 52

the link for the change log seems to be broken.

0 0
Score : 4411
0 0
Score : 1874

No pls not the level 215

0 0

honestly leveling isnt the issue. it was having to rescroll reenchant recraft all the end game items.

Oh well, nothing we can do about it now. 215 and new items are out. time to make a new build!

By the way, is the armor changes a buff or a nerf? it seems bad but also seems good LOL

lets just hope they consider omega levels and not releasing another 230level increase

0 0
Score : 4411

They are less powerfull and don't scale with mastery anymore, but are now permanent and can be improved by a new stat that's on equipment

0 0
Score : 16

anyone have a feca build lol

1 0
Score : 461

Can't use my pets or my mount.... What...

0 0
Score : 19494

OH MAN! Unlike our own chars, the sidekicks have converted their old EXP to new EXP, and they are level 209 now! Well, those who were level 200 at least.

2 0
Score : 5974

Same here notice sidekicks is more high level than characters xD
Our companion wHAT a sudden spike stonger? 

0 0
Score : 1

It's was a bit buggy at first... but all good now. Awesome update, though my feca friend says he feels a bit weaker.

0 0
Score : 113

The new feca, I don't know how to deal with this so much change he's now useless in my trio play until I figure out how to effectively use his glyph.
At least now he his a real feca with shield buff.. but need some tweak for PVE

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback about Osamosa!

If you have experienced any issues, kindly report them here and our team will investigate them. 

Thank you!

[Flatops]

Score : 10201
I have a question. why is this mob here and why does it disappear? I saw that this problem was reported on a beta test, but it was not fixed...
Position x=-1 y=-9
and sad...no new recipes for the cook and baker
I am more disappointed than glad about this update.
When merge? When class passive update? =/

Why no one Mercenary Post in Osamosa?
0 0

Have to agree with the lack of recipes. They added the essence and leathers, but didn't create new recipes yet. In previous updates the same thing happened, it wasn't until next hotfixes that new recipes for those were added. Same for handyman divine orbs (you forgot those again tongue) and deco, no new recipes yet. <_

0 0

they're going to increase level cap again to 230. look at all the 215 gear, they all have wisdom. if 215 was the level cap, why would you need wisdom? I wouldnt bother getting the souvenirs to 4 slots.

why would anyone feel the need to spend an insane amount of time and money, thinking its end game gear, but it soon gets replaced by new levels and items.

If you're going to increase level again, just make the level cap 230 please! I BEG YOU! and just leave it at 230. stop increasing it out of no where. So we at least know what to spend our time and energy on. 

2 -1

When training your sidekicks, their EXP gains are based on your leading char's gains (your main char EXP gains x1.5). So, the more Wisdom you have on your main char, the more EXP they gain on combats, regardless if your main char is already at maxed level. (Wisdom equipped on sidekicks is ignored.)

They also said back then that Wisdom bonuses are a "free" modifier on the equipment, and doesn't affect the balancing of other stats on it.

0 -1
Score : 336

Any chance the 215 gear is going to be un-nerfed? There was clearly a flat 10% reduction on 215 gear stats at some point in the dev process which really makes it essentially even with 200 tier gear which kinda ruins the point of a new tier IMO.

4 0
Score : -8

man why did they have to make it so that you have to be lvl 200 to get to the new area 
its kinda annoying like maybe if you lowered it to like 100 or 150 just i feel like thats kinda harsh anyway i can't wait to see how it looks in a few months or so once i finally get to lvl 200

1 0
Score : 172

The quest for making keys for the new quest is a bit of a struggle.

0 0
Score : 1

The link to see the all the changes does not work. What are all the changes?

0 0

Hello shadowX998!

Thank you for notifying us of the error. We will fix this as soon as possible.

In the meantime you can find the changes herehuh

Respond to this thread