FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osamosa: Discover its Trailer!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - June 23, 2020, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The next update is going to make you shout some "grah-wooooooooooo!", some "hoooooooot!", some "moooooo!" and even some "baaaaa!" because the divine dimension of the wildlife god is going to open its doors to any kind of hairy (or feathered) adventurers. Now it's time for you to get ready, and you can start by checking the Osamosa's trailer!

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Osamosa is a resplendent kingdom, a new colourful world. You won't believe what you see... it's wonderful! This dimension, that is as majestic as the dragon who carries it, harbours the most incredible creatures you will have ever seen...

Here, nature has taken its rights back. To be honest, nature never really lost them...

There's no doubt that Osamodas dimension will awaken your inner animal and your most primal instincts! But are you really ready to discover those lands? Or will you, for the first time be more the prey type than the hunter's?

First Ankama intervention

Mael28|2020-06-25 09:31:07
Diddlydoo I was expecting a release date or at least a month...
Good trailer!

Hi guys,

It's in beta now if you want to take a look. We're looking at this summer to release it.

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 1049

OOOOOOO! A new dimension!! Nice!

0 0
Score : 151

Aye that's lit frfr

0 0
Score : 1347

just one thing, please dont ruin the osamodas for the love of god! we have enough dealing with your feca in the next update.

0 0
Score : 4408

well lets hope they don't. Hopefully the changes will be healthy and robust.

0 0
Score : 125

Cool. Great. AWESOME!!!!
Just one thing. I've been playing the beta and I found that there isn't any summons for level 200 and up, why is that?

0 0
Score : 1347

osamodas wont be able to capture any mobs from now on.

0 0
Score : 1599

This looks amaizing

0 0
Score : 5511

Athanaox|2020-06-23 23:57:02
they can still capture the mobs but only for the skin of the mobs. they always have the same skillset.

Hi,
Hmmm, so you mean any mobs can be capture for appearance? which include archmobs/ mini boss from environment quest? 
0 0
Score : 892

better refer to this thread about the osamodas revamp: https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/44-osamodas/238294-class-revamp-2020-osamodas

0 0
Score : 367

Left got arctic like Chillberg, right has desert like Ohwymi... Middle has forest with forgotten city...It is so awesome to explore!  

0 0
Score : 68
'...shout some "grah-wooooooooooo!", some "hoooooooot!", some "moooooo!" and even some "baaaaa!" because...' 

So, those sound from new creature? cool~
"grah-woo" for wolf or fox like family, 
"hoooot" for owl-type monster, probably feather-one, 
"moooo" is bull or cow mobs, 
"baaaa" is ???
0 0
Score : 9196

That Dragon must fly very passenger friendly...
PLEASE, tell me that at the edge of the "map" you can see the ground just like with the Boss room of the Hoody Dungeon.

0 0
Score : 3217

What happens if the dragon tilts a bit? Does all the dirt just fall off?

0 0
Score : 120

Reinstate open world pvp ankama you chumps

1 0
Score : 917

Good trailer!

0 0
Score : 18

And and How long this update is going to take ??

0 0
Score : 977

just open the damn server first

1 -1

Mael28|2020-06-25 09:31:07
Good trailer!

Hi guys,

It's in beta now if you want to take a look. We're looking at this summer to release it.

[Flatops]
Score : 1164

So, merge when?

0 0
Score : -28

When will it be on normal server please?

0 0
Score : 3

I can not equip armor or emblem to my osamodas and i am upset since i sent 2 complaints to ankama and feels like they are not going to do nothing sad

0 0

Hi FallenKing,

Have you tried relogging? If the issue persists, kindly share with us more information in this thread. Thanks!

[Flatops]

Score : 40

This looks really cool, how do you get to Osamosa though?

0 0
Score : 5511

You require "at least" level 200 then can use Zaap to travel to the new dimension. 

0 0
Respond to this thread