FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Road to WAKFU Season 4: Percedal

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - May 07, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 48
Score : 21

Oh my gosh guys here we go!!! Funding time we got this!!!

0 0
Score : 1

FINALLY WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!

0 0
Score : 1313

YESSS! keep going with this i ofcourse will help again buying wakfunding packs , just hope you come with new exclusive edition packs .congratulations!!!
GOUG

0 0
Score : 1709

Please let season 3 on blu-ray be kickstarter tier reward or add-on

0 0
Score : 745

Oh yeah!

0 0
Score : 30

AHHH YESS! My boi Dally is coming home!

0 0
Score : 41

Yes, I've been waiting for this announcement! A quick question-for those of us who are either financially not great or who don't have credit cards (I assume this uses credit card or some sort of app system, forgive me) will there be a way for us to contribute? Besides spreading the word of course. Sorry if that sounds ridiculous, never been in a campaign before.

0 0
Score : -40

I too. But I do know that when you press a reward you want and invest money in exchange with that reward(not like a trade but a reward in return as a thanks for investing) And then giving you options on how to invest it.

0 0
Score : 409

I've waited so much for this! Definitely will try to help as much as I can!

0 0
Score : 36961

I just hope you guys don't resell the previous wakfunding packs like you promised and create new better looking ones for us to buy. The community doesn't want heavy particle effect costumes give us more simple but nice looking designs this time (:

1 0
Score : 1132

SEASON 7 LET'S GET IT!!

1 0

You miscalculated a number, sir/maam.

0 0
Score : 427

iNTiMiD4T0R|2020-05-12 05:01:58
They where 'exclusive' for a reason and had a backslash once already when they tried to bring them back, due to them being marked 'exclusive' on the english side due to a translation error. So, don't think they are making a come back.
Why would any one want to get same reskinned and resaled ones any way.

i'd want them back. this is the last season of the show anyways. so i don't think temporarily bringing them back for one last funding event would hurt. as long as they keep it like that, different than what they were planning to do before by  permanently keeping them in the shop. which was the result of the backlash.

0 0
Score : 1583

i mean would be a nasty move for those who wanted the items because they were marketed on English side as exclusives.

having stuff that no one else can no longer get is one of the perks of playing an mmo and partaking on theese stuffs. (like the nox costume is valued high because its not easy to get one as it was kickstarter reward.)

would i bought wakfufunded stuff without em being exclusive? probably. would i have bought as much as i did?

No.

0 0
Score : 1

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!
10 years has been add to my life after watching and reading this.

0 0
Score : 240

I hate Ankama. You guys just had to ahead and hit me right in the feels with that video. Time to prepare for more emotion next week for the next few weeks. Damn this is gonna be a loong few weeks

0 0
Score : 29

Can't wait for it! Saving some bucks...

0 0
Score : 16

I need to watch this show. I can easily catch up on the series now.

1 0

hey Watch the full trailer guyyyysss

0 -1

Watched it. I commented something about the easter eggs on the trailer. John Derat said some pics when all come and put together in a right way youll notice a short storyline.

0 -1
Score : -12

Can't wait OMAGOOOOOD

0 -1

People that didn't saw Ankama's videos: There's no S3!
Us: Loooook, diddlydoo!

0 -1
Score : -12

Now the party is gonna get started

0 -1

Deja Vu music please play

0 -1
Respond to this thread