FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.67: Mansions & Dragons… Is Here!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - April 02, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 74
Score : 694

Can we get a rough estimate? Perhaps some kind of update on what's going on? I thought that maintenance lasts 3-4 hours tops.

1 -2
Score : -29

I can't believe this absence of information. I sincerely hope to receive compensation for my 30 day boost

0 -4
Score : 22

Dalay, bro, just Dalay...

0 -2
Score : 62

I want to play Wakfu too! biggrin

0 0
Score : 29

I can understand that the update must be big and it must take a very long time. I have no problem with that but the least they can do is give us updates on maintenance procedures or how long it might take them to implement the update, even if it takes a entire day. A bit disappointing but oh well, i'll see in the morning then.

2 -1
Score : 1

Server is online

0 0
Score : 4248

See ya'll complained so much they released the update before it was stable enough with all features. Gosh darn'it ya'll T-T

Thank you Ankama team for having such patience with us, sorry that there were so many that didn't want to understand how difficult it must be for you guys to work from home yet still work together to release this to us, you guys are amazing. Sad about the Haven worlds not being ready but totally understand and hope you are able to figure that out soon, take care!

1 -3
Score : -12

The colour wheel + customisation options make such a big difference! Thanks so much smile

0 -1