FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.67: Mansions & Dragons… Is Here!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - April 02, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 74
Score : 3

still waiting ....

0 0
Score : -11

when wıll game open?

0 -3

3 or 4 days ?

1 -1
Score : -10

When server start work?

1 -2
Score : 693

This is quite the maintenance. Seven hours and still going. Sheesh.

0 0
Score : 68

8hrs brow, not 7

0 0
Score : 36880

How long is maintenance supposed to be? 7 hours is quite long. Fighting the urge to resub to FFXIV lol

1 -3
Score : 4265

Hey guys! as stated earlier, the maintenance will indeed take a couple of hours considering how big the update is ^^ please don't panic, no the update will not take a few days and spamming isn't going to change anything. The team is working really hard considering they are working from home, due to the pandemic, to release this big update for us today.

2 -3
P A N I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I C !
0 0

i have booster and lostıng wıll be open today?

0 -1
          I give up XD
1 -2

dont gıve up gıve us tıme plz !!!!!!!!panıcc

2 -1
Score : 1606

Takashim|2020-04-07 16:54:37
how can u know that the server opens today?

because large patches in wakfu always takes close to a half a day to patch. This is not unusal this is normal.

bit slower today since the crew is working from home due covid but still its going as usual
2 0

Oh, nice just 4 more hours to go. smile

1 0
Score : 16

Can you guys make the Armor UI less complicated, something like the Dofus armor UI

1 0
Score : 36880

All I hope is that haven bags wont be broken when it goes live... @[email protected] removed all my decos before logging out

1 0

why ı cant know openıng tıme ...9 hours

1 -3
Score : 3

Im soooooooo bored of trying to enter game every hour... sad  when servers are will be online again?

2 -4
Score : -9

Yeah I get you... I've been try every 15 mins, more or less, since 7.30 AM, and it is already nine hours. This is the first patch for me, so I didn't expect it to take soooo long. fear

1 -1
Score : 71

ChrisBlack1993|2020-04-07 20:21:59
When you have learned to write in proper English laugh

Rude
2 -1
Score : 394

I know, right? biggrin

1 0

ı really bored ıt ıs annoyıng noone says anythıng about openıng tıme

xDarkow-|2020-04-07 15:05:11
thats a good point, the annoying thing isn't the wait itself, but the leak of information for us.

If they come to me and say "we will finish the maintenance in 3 more hours" i could just find something else to do, but as they don't pass any information we have to stay up refreshing the game to know when the server will be up to us.

yes i just mentıon thıs..my laptop stıll open for 10 hours refreshıng gaame .ıt ıs annıyıng they should tell us

so we stıll waıtıng for 12 hours

so we stıll waıtıng for 12 hours
2 -4

thats a good point, the annoying thing isn't the wait itself, but the leak of information for us.

If they come to me and say "we will finish the maintenance in 3 more hours" i could just find something else to do, but as they don't pass any information we have to stay up refreshing the game to know when the server will be up to us.

2 -1
Score : -9

Why did it change from "maintenance" to "there are no serves available"? Does sb knows if there's any kind of difference?

1 -2

let's put it this way then so everyone can understand.. the server merge might not be happening right now, with the 1.67 update, but big changes are being made program wise in preparation as stated on page 1.. if you actually go to page 1 and read of the changes that 1.67 itself brings, it's quite clear how big the update changes are in regards to work and getting everything ready server wise before it can be brought back online. as mentioned earlier already, keep in mind we are all home-bound due to the pandemic as well so although updates usually take a few hours, there's a lot behind the scene's that must have been quite challenging for the team to overcome in order to still bring us this update during the lockdowns etc. instead of waiting... 

4 -4
Score : 30

Looks like this update will be interesting for everyone!

2 0
Score : 83

all new stuff seems great! Also i agree with the ones who would like an option for bigger UI ! sometimes i would like it to be bigger, especially for the spells!

3 0

12 hours without updates on the situation, this is not serious behavior

2 -3

im sure it will take 1or 2 days coz noone ınform us about thıs.12 hours

1 -2