FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.67: Mansions & Dragons… Is Here!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - April 02, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Update 1.67 is arriving in-game on April 7. So get ready!

Update 1.67 will be arriving in-game next week! You'll find loads of new additions and improvements, including:

And that's not all! There are changes to your in-game services as well: There's now just a single type of Booster and Mount Zinit is now open to everyone (source)!

So join us in-game on the servers on April 7 to explore Update 1.67: Mansions & Dragons!

Ankama Live

You're invited to check out the new update with us in an Ankama Live event on Friday, April 3 at 4:00 PM (Paris time).

Meet the team to talk about the update, and who knows – we might have a few announcements to make and some gifts to hand out…

• The live event will be broadcast on Twitch, on our Ankama Live channel.
  • As with our last live broadcast, the first part will be presented in French starting at 4:00 PM (Paris time), followed by a second part in English.
Reactions 74
Score : 473

can you just add an option to make the UI bigger? Compared to Dofus it's so small It makes my eyes burn

3 -1
Score : 5238

I agree with MrBlacker, my eyes have been dieing for years, make a bigger UI option for us blind folks

1 0
Score : 424

Thanks for repeating the Zinit info, it seems some people haven't caught on yet...

0 0
Score : 2063

That's great! But it happens too soon, I'm not ready x-x'''
btw, anybody else got so huge ping and lag spikes that it's nearly impossible to play for the recent week?

0 -1
Score : 394

What do you mean, "too soon"? We have waited long enough and there is nothing to be ready for. Just log in and play. Goodness, some people just can't be pleased...

0 -1
Score : 1136

Great biggrin

0 0
Score : 115

Make fonts customizable not only for chats plz... My eyes hurt QQ

1 0
Score : 4650

Did you fix the foggernaut coloring sheme so all parts can be recolored instead of just 2?

1 0
Score : 5238

My favorite part of this is now srams can all run around nude XD

2 0
Score : 294

They already could!

3 0
Score : 4

i would like if there is chance to get more teams for dungeons.... im lvl 133 and i cant find any teams while doing some questlines...

0 0
Score : 294

When aware of the resources in Haven world is going obsolete, I have try manage going back from the game break to harvest the resources but fail to login until now... Please have a check before the 1.67 rollout for us tidy up the Haven world please. 

0 0
Score : 114

Im just interested in problems with downloading the launcher. My friend gets report: Check you network connection every time when he tries to download on the same place on the download bar, and its insane because he has no problems with connection or PC. I already wrote a report to support time but why shouldn't I write it here too.

0 0
Score : 29

The servers are down at the moment, they are making changes to the game. This is probably why your friend is having a problem trying to install the game right now. The updating period is in progress at the moment and everyone's waiting to be able to play again ^^

1 0
Score : -29

Spero almeno diano il rimborso del boost perso

0 0
Score : -20

when wıll servers online?

2 -1
Score : 150

when will servers online?

1 -1
Score : -11

All servers are on maintainance im still waiting to play the update

Dragon32 we might wait for 3 or 4 days :[sad

0 -1

omg what  3 or 4 days

0 -1
Score : 4265
(¬ ¬ )
Guys please stop being so dramatic, updates take time and bigger ones like this will obviously take a few hours. In the meantime go make some food so you can binge play when the update is done and the  servers are online! laugh ~♡
1 0

u mean ıt wıll open today

0 0
Score : 17

really? 3-4 days?
I'm a new player so this is a first maintenance for me. I really hope that's not how long it usually takes though.
Cheers and all the best 

0 0
Score : 891

do not panic. The servers will open soon enough. It will not be 3 or 4 days.

3 0
Score : 4265

I've played this game for years and can promise you an update has never taken a few days, any update can take a few hours but no, what Qilpy said is not true. The Ankama team will keep us updated and let us know if things run bit later than usual (which they haven't) other than that, just a few hours guys. Nothing major, try not to panic.

Scroll through the forums in the meantime or go make some food as I said in my other post, relax, we will all be enjoying the new update by this evening surely ^^ 

2 0
Score : 17

Thanks! Have a good one!

1 0