FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

1.67: Update on consumables!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - March 31, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The upcoming 1.67 update is a chance for WAKFU to give its consumables a bit more zing. So, without further ado, check out all the changes we've made, including what's staying and what's going, to achieve our ongoing goal of making your game experience better by making it easier to use these items.  

With Update 1.67, certain consumables in your in-game shop will change. Note that these changes are not retroactive. The items affected are:  

• The Experience Potion's 100 Wisdom bonus has been replaced by a 30% combat experience bonus. It used to last 2 hours (real time) and will now last 60 minutes game time; and the price has dropped from 700 to 500 ogrines. 
  • The Loot Potion's 100 Prospecting bonus will be replaced by a 30% extra combat loot bonus. It used to last 2 hours (real time) and will now last 60 minutes game time; and the price has dropped from 700 to 500 ogrines. 
  • Growth Kibble that allows a pet or petsmount to gain 1 level will now cost 250 ogrines instead of 400 ogrines. 
  • The Exceptional Artipotion has been replaced by a Harvesting Loot Potion, which increases amounts harvested by 30% 50% or 30 120 minutes in-game time. 
  • The Regeneration Potion has been removed from the store, as have Transformation Potions (although they will be back in the game later). 
  • Teleportation Scrolls have also been removed.

Experience Potion
  •  + 50% XP 
  • 2 hours of game time
  • 500 Ogrines

Loot Potion
  •  + 50% Drop
  • 2 hours of game time
  • 500 Ogrines

Harvesting Loot Potion
  • + 50% amount harvested
  • 2 hours of game time
  • 300 Ogrines

Growth kibble
  • +1 level to pet
  • 200 Ogrines

Why all these changes? We believe these modifications make these consumables easier to use.  

For more information on update 1.67, which is currently in beta, please see the changelog.  

[Updated 02 april 2020 - Source]

First Ankama intervention

Replying to VimoxTheShushu

Hi VimoxTheShushu,

It will be when Update 1.67 is live.

We had a connection issue this morning and we apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. The issue should be resolved now, please try connecting again.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 25
Score : 834

1) so the exp and drop potion stacks before the bonus from the challenges? So it is possible to have (Booster 30% + Potion 30 % + Max 150 Wisdom/Prospecting)?
2) I dont get the effect of growth kibbable? When i feed my Pet once per day it gains one level. Why should i buy a growth kibble which does exactly the same?
3) Also I Think your team should rethink the scroll to reset stats - why the heck should someone buy a stat reset scroll if the boosterpack (7days) does exactly the same for a cheaper price wink
4) A Regeneration Potion heals U after the fight - a Transformation Potion change ur Appearance for 15 Minutes - I really can not see any connection here.

0 0
Score : 415

You can use more as one growth kibbable a day

0 0
Score : 2054

I'm a bit confused, easier in what way?
I'll miss Regen potion, it was wonderful for farming.
Could someone clarify this to me, please, does the part "these changes are not retroactive" means that all of the potions we do own now ingame (somewhere in inventory) are going to keep their old characteristics instead of being converted into the new ones?

0 0
Score : 9259

In what way is it easier?

0 0
Score : 352

Is this happening right now? Cause I cannot get into the game, the launcher won't let me even login

0 0

Hi VimoxTheShushu,

It will be when Update 1.67 is live.

We had a connection issue this morning and we apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. The issue should be resolved now, please try connecting again.

[Flatops]

Score : 2934

How is this easier, and does 30% combat XP stack with the wisdom bonus?

0 0
Score : 4856

As should the loot bonus with prospecting

0 0

Hello everyone,

We read your feedbacks carefully and we will provide with an answer shortly.

Thank you!

Score : 1

Big nerfs on consumables, i see...
1 - You should re-phrase that: "It used to last 2 hours (real time) and will now last 60 minutes game time". Since right now, wisdom and prospecting potions are game time and not real time. And if you intend on changing, that means it will become real time and therefore we will have to be way more careful when using a potion.
2 - So now we have to pay 100 more ogrines to get the same amount of levels on our pets(since growth kibble, right now, give two levels per unit).
oh well...

0 0
Score : 209

where to download the beta client?
had it on my old computer but had to get a new one.

0 0
Score : 6380

You can enable beta on the launcher, Follow this. :

You can download the launcher if you don't have it yet from here
0 0

Hello everyone,

We have carefully read your feedback and understood that the changes made may not be sufficient. As a result, we have made a few updates to the bonuses and prices.

Potions 

We have changed the duration and increased the bonus given.

Experience Potion
  •  + 50% XP
  • 2 hours of game time
  • 500 Ogrines

Loot Potion
  •  + 50% Drop
  • 2 hours of game time
  • 500 Ogrines

Harvesting Loot Potion
  • + 50% amount harvested
  • 2 hours of game time
  • 300 Ogrines

The transition from a fixed bonus to a final percentage bonus is maintained. Fixed bonuses pose three main issues:

• These are not usable for players who approach or have reached the maximum values for Wisdom and Prospecting.
  • They have diminishing returns. The more Wisdom and Prospecting the character has, the less powerful are the fixed bonuses. They unnecessarily penalize characters who seek to optimize themselves and those who make the effort to succeed in Challenges.
  • Fixed bonuses are difficult to measure since they depend on each character's bonuses.

In this sense, we have favored the final percentage bonuses to respond to the three issues mentioned.

These new bonuses no longer modify the Wisdom or Prospecting of a character, they modify the final gained value. For example, if you gain 1,000 experience points at the end of the fight, a potion that increases experience gained by 50% will allow you to get 1,500 experience points.

The new potions do not penalize players who optimize themselves and take risks to complete Challenges. They now bring the same bonus values for all characters and are easily estimated since the bonuses are not impacted by the context of each character.

Growth Kibble

We have halved the bonus and the price of the kibble.
  • +1 level to pet
  • 200 Ogrines

We believe that dividing the effects and the price in half will make it more flexible in its use and will prevent players from feeling penalized if they only want to gain one level at a time.

Retroactivity

The new bonuses will not be retroactive. As a result, the old potions that you own before the update will not be changed. For example, a Wisdom Potion that you currently own will continue to give a bonus of 100 Wisdom after the patch is deployed.

We have modified the values given on the devblog and added some clarifications.

Thanks again for your feedback. Good game everyone!

Score : 834

i still dont get the connection between Regeneration and Transformation Potion?

0 0

By the way, dumb question but isn't +50% exp potion same as having 150 wisdom? So basically this update would let us stack max wisdom on top of the +50% experience potion and give us more exp than we would have previously had with old potions, right?

So actually this isn't a nerf like one guy suggested but is actually something that will help players a lot. Right?

0 0

What happens if I drink an experience potion (100 wisdom for 2 hours) then drink the new experience potion (+50% experience bonus for 2 hours) while the other potion is still running? Would it just not let me or would the two run at the same time?

I am betting they would set it as a condition that the two couldn't be drank at the same time but if you could, and keep both effects....

0 0
I don't think the potions are stackable.
An interesting aspect indeed, I would love to know more about this from someone on the team.

Update : Thanks Flatops !
1 0
Score : 21

i just want to know why i cant buy wisdom or prospecting potions in the Shop, neither in game or on wakfu . com....

0 0

Hi willzlo,

It's a technical issue. We've shared it with the team for checking.

[Flatops]

Score : 3681

So, the new experience potions seem to be account based on the run time not character, as if I'm signed out of the character and it still goes. Is it intended?

0 0

It is mentioned in the post, that the new potions are not real-time based (like almax). Instead, they are now game time-based.
So it will run out even if you are not logged in to the game.

0 0
Score : 138

Are you still planning to bring regeneration potions back?

0 0

Hi Hibernator,

At the moment, there are no plans to bring it back.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread