FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Carnival-Goer Costume

By [Shop] February 20, 2020, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

It's time for the Too Faux Karnaval! Flovor 25th is right around the corner, and to lose a few pounds during this gourmand occasion, we invite you hit the dance floor dressed up in an all new Carnival-Goer Costume!

Today through February 26, you can regale the World of Twelve with your best moves as Fitsef, the Meridia of Fun, looks on in amusement.

Under the influence of this costume designed by stylist Kristie Endor and inspired by green googoo, your whole body will twist like never before, just like a little Shushuper worm. Don't be surprised if you can no longer control your arms, legs or any other part of your body (you're forewarned!) and dance all nuit* long. Possessed by the need to dance, you'll unleash your passion (and probably dislocate a joint or two). Chachakira and Bilbyoncé may very well just put their clothes back on (and it'll probably do them some good)!

Your moment of glory has come: get the Carnival-Goer Costume available in your WAKFU Shop now!

DON'T MISS OUT!

*All night long.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to lunarmurchen

Hello lunarmurchen, 

The issue has been reported and it should be fixed in a next update.

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 839

This is a beautiful costume! I love the vibrant colors, the tiny attention to detail in the crown, and the gentle movements of the feathers. Wonderful work, Ankama :-)

For the folks considering picking up this lovely piece, I did want to make it known that the costume has a hair glitch when it is worn on female characters: wearing the costume displays a long, straight hairstyle in addition to the Sacrier-style ponytail. This glitch is only noticeable when the character is turned away from the "camera". Here is the costume on my Eniripsa (the two images on the right show the extra growth of hair):

There are also a few small alterations to the appearance of a character's facial features, most notable for the classes that have non-humanlike faces (ex. Xelors, Ouginaks). I think it would be pretty neat if the hair issue could be fixed, but I still love the costume all the same~
1 0

Hello lunarmurchen, 

The issue has been reported and it should be fixed in a next update.

Thank you!

Score : 480

another thing to point out is the fact the animation shoots out black tiny confetti which honestly make it look like the costume has fleas instead of actual confetti is it meant to be black or is it meant to be colorful?

0 0
Respond to this thread