FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta 1.67 Is Now Online!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 18, 2020, 14:45:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Beta 1.67 is ready to be tested by you!

What awaits you in this latest beta? As a sampling, there's Aguabrial, ready to dive in; the Foggernaut class is all shiny and new; Haven Bags have a more current design. For more information, please see the changelog!

ACCESS

To access the beta from the Ankama Launcher, simply navigate to the general options menu in WAKFU, and then enable "Display other versions" to add the beta client to the list of automatically updated games.

Please note: the beta server is not permanently available. It is only available when the WAKFU team needs to conduct testing. When a beta version becomes available, a message is published on the official website. It is generally accompanied by update notes (a "changelog").

As always, we eagerly await your feedback at the official forum and the Beta Discord.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to nicholas623

Hello nicholas623, 

The date of the 1.67 release will be communicated later, you can check our news on the website and on social media smile.

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 12
Score : 5

I tried it on the beta server, it's fantastic!
how long will it be available on the other servers?

0 0

Hello nicholas623, 

The date of the 1.67 release will be communicated later, you can check our news on the website and on social media smile.

Thank you!

Score : 1871

foggers.. you guys nailed it i especially like that tankernaut fogger FINALLY has an mp chip! tanking workd diferently on fog now but has damn nice potential sure it cant map mani much but fogger can always gte into positin and the shield on pummel is just good edition the 500 hp sheild might sound low but since blokade will eath the 1-2 turns on dmg fogger can builde quite the shields before it falls

and the resi spell that just buffs ur resi and takes 1 mp off? And is togleble!?

all of my love ankama as tankernaut user i am pleased, really damn pleased

0 -3
Score : 2488

Edit: nvm someone in game already answered my question.

0 0
Score : 497

So no more stasis... it was worth for players to write tons of comment about keeping stasis but whatever.
Stasis is dead. Need 3 turns to get a decent 1 spell attack with stasis (old heart of steam can be cast only once now even thought you need to spend 3 turns getting wp and stasis conditions). How is that stasis lol?
And thinking back I spent over 100 millions kamas to gear him fire/earth/dis/ice cannon for what? For a tank character? What’s the point in that? He was too op with stasis? Just nerf like Riot does, you don’t need to f*** up the class for that.
Why can’t they rework a character like Riot? No wonder why this game is one if the most played but wakfu... well I don’t even need to talk about it.

I can tell you didn’t had him full geared 200.
When you spent over 100 millions kamas to get him ice cannon (if you wanted a tank play sacrier/feca...).

This class is a DPS not a full tank you can read it on the website > classes > fogger’s steam. It says to guarantee their power, they use stasis and i ain’t saying that, it’s ankama.

4 -3
Score : 456

Eliotrope
The Long Teleportation penalty is now stackable up to level 3.
Each level applies an extra penalty.

why tho ??

1 0
Score : 4649

because Dev's realize how Cheesy it is to have all your Melee Characters pop across the map for such little cost and no real penalty. Elios trivialize like 80% of the content because mob Ai just walks across the maps that are enormous. 

I honestly was waiting for ages for this to eventually happen. It was so very unchecked. 

0 -1
Score : 144

BaeSoJi|2020-02-19 05:49:50
Eliotrope

why tho ??

Because Emotropes like to suffer.
0 0
Score : 1871

DanDrachenberg|2020-02-19 04:37:53

BaeSoJi|2020-02-19 05:49:50
Eliotrope

why tho ??

Because Emotropes like to suffer.

Only Eliotropes who think of portals as a means of teleporting THEMSELVES 
suffer from the "Long Teleportation" penalty.    rolleyes

The smart eliotrope uses portals to RELAY their ATTACK SPELLS.    I.e. don't "go there",  instead you  "send your attack spell there".    laugh

(Think like those military "drone pilots" sitting in a comfortable base in Texas, drinking coffee while launching a missile from a drone at some goon in the Middle-East.   And CRA's think THEY have long range???   If you ever watched all the Wakfu anime's, you would know that Portals were originally used for INTERPLANETARY distances!  laugh)

1 0
Score : 256

The changes to haven bags are the best thing since sliced bread! But the special room should be more interactive (let you sit on the chairs, maybe even take a drink) and DEFINITELY allow guests in and any extra furniture you'd like to put in there. Other ideas would be make the furniture interactive still, but let players pick a theme for that mini room (while still allowing a select few others in) and let us change between, say, the default pool, a mini bedroom, a gobbowl arena for matches with friends, a large table to bring krosmaster back into wakfu since the figurine items still exist, perhaps a music room where you could interact with instruments together with friends or on your own, you know, themed interactive rooms that would only be accessible once you're inside and someone asks for your permission to join.

I'd say also with the new nation gems, PLEASE let us change that original merchant gem once and for all! I want my entrance gem to be Bonta or Amakna! And the deco gem floorings are alright, I guess, but the color could use a change.

That's just my two cents from a decoration nerd and haven bag lover~

0 0
Score : 3231

Nations gems? Drops within nations randomly? Or can exchange with tokens? Is it linked?

0 0
Score : 59
Edit:
Sad at the new linear restrictions and complexification of stasis. Can we have a free re-class following this unsolicited rework please? smile 
All I want is to get on my turret and pew pew the whole terrain. I'm Iop that way, and Fogger was a great class to do Distance DMG without going through a whole preparation phase and placement nightmare on blockable rails. Before that rework, that is...
0 0
Respond to this thread