FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spring Pack

By [Shop] January 24, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Ah, springtime… Trees don cute little buds. Plants shyly blossom. Temperatures get milder. Adventurers take off on their doll dragoturkeys, a Satchull pet on their lap and ready to slaughter a few gobballs…

Father Kwismas has barely left, and the Spring Festival is already in full swing. A phenomenon of the new Krosmic calendar that only Magus Ax would be able to explain, but which does not seem to disturb his desire to celebrate!

Spring Has Sprung is in full swing, and you feel the urge to fight Occult Cult members growing inside you like an exuberant seedling. Well, go on, for pity's sake!* But first, be sure to pick up the Spring Pack.

It contains:

• a 30-Day God Booster
  • the Satchull pet (new)
  • the Doll Dragoturkey skin (new) (linked to accound)
  • the "Green Thumb" emote (new)

This pack can be purchased from the store through February 5 11:59 PM (Paris time).

* This outdated expression was once used by Enutrofs.

First Ankama intervention

JSky|2020-01-25 12:49:40
Basically this spring has sprung is bound to Chinese Lunar New Year that is why it started at correct time. 

Hi guys,

JSky is correct, spring events started early this year as they are in theme with the Lunar New Year (spring festival). Happy lunar new year everyone!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 2699
1 -1
Score : 1912

sure but spring has sprung event has traditionally alwasy been in this time period were in now. And you could argue that winter culminating and days getting longer again that were aproachig spring now even if the actual spring is bit further in..

heck this is like what 4th? spring event at this time of year, sure ankama is being weird at times but like what hyd is suggesting here is just wrong

0 0
Score : 4559

IKR @Growlurg

0 -2
Score : -4675

Will the mount skin work on any other kinds of mounts?

0 0

yes it works on any kind

0 0
Score : 23

I want Just Do It emote brought back online immediately

0 0

ImperiumOfMan|2020-01-24 21:30:12
 sure but spring has sprung event has traditionally alwasy been in this time period were in now. And you could argue that winter culminating and days getting longer again that were aproachig spring now even if the actual spring is bit further in..

heck this is like what 4th? spring event at this time of year, sure ankama is being weird at times but like what hyd is suggesting here is just wrong

you are not wrong, but it just feels weird. Im sure in most of the countries sping starts in March smile
0 0

Yes the seasonal spring. Thermic one changes based on geography.

tbf i live north and the winter never arrived at all here weve had no snow this year in my home town. and i live near the god damn artic.

0 0
Score : 3165

Basically this spring has sprung is bound to Chinese Lunar New Year that is why it started at correct time. 

0 0
Score : 3165

Well, another longing pet that fall in booster pack... It is just s.a.d. instead... Next please...

0 0
Score : 53

WHEN SUMMER PACK GUYS?

1 -1

Growlurg|2020-01-25 01:53:57
yes it works on any kind

Turned my Goball into a Dragoturkey, a little unexpected. And as someone actively trying to support the game, really wish this was better communicated. Like I think I'd prefer if my Goball was reskinned

Regardless I did buy the pack because I prefer it to loot boxes
0 0

Hello smorespie, 

Since the update 1.65 the mount skins are universal. You can find more information here.

Thank you!

smorespie|2020-01-25 19:57:20
Sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you, it's a new pet. And it's much more straight forwards and predictable than loot boxes are.

I agree that not enough pets are sold on their own, but the same goes for costumes. Bundling them with boosters is still better than selling them in loot boxes. With loot boxes you might have terrible luck and the price really isn't fixed at all.

I'm partial to costumes over emotes, so another costume instead of an emote would have been nice. But I think I might pick this up just for the mount skin.

Maybe you should have tried harder to buy the pet from another player... just a thought

My god.. this is prolly the 1st comment of yours iv read that i actually agree with.

lootbox is just wrong used on monetisation sure it yields results but the morality of it is a whole new question.
2 0

Thanks

0 0

JSky|2020-01-25 12:49:40

Hi guys,

JSky is correct, spring events started early this year as they are in theme with the Lunar New Year (spring festival). Happy lunar new year everyone!

[Flatops]

[Ankama]WAKFU|2020-01-27 02:46:29
Hello smorespie, 

Since the update 1.65 the mount skins are universal. You can find more information here.

Thank you!

No worries, if anything I can see certain upsides to this. Multiple looks on a single mount. If anything I think I misunderstood when you guys said that mount skins would work on multiple mounts... I  simply assumed wrong

Like I do see the positive of my Goball changing into a Boowolf or Dragoturkey based on the skin.
0 0
Score : 189

I want to buy this Pack right now, but it started Snowing outside this evening... will that work!?

0 -1
Respond to this thread