FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Survey: Level 215, Wild PvP & Enchantment

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - January 13, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 150
Score : 281

The current form of enchantment really killed my interest in the game. New build options are very nice but it added way too much grind and padding to get optimal equips. 

3 0
Score : 79

215 sounds great, more content and progression is always a good thing
enchanting is much better than smithmagic
non-consentual pvp ruins the game period. i dont enjoy pvp content (in this game), and being gated in what areas i can go to just because someone at max level and gear is guarding it and can one shot my entire team when i want to progress is NOT fun.

2 -6
Score : 506

I will start with enchantment system,its too random max gearing shouldn’t be something only players that dedicate their life to the game should be able to achieve.

Here is how in my opinion you can fix the current enchantment mess: reduce some bonus values from the current runes, relic and epic runes including and get rid of the currrent rng. Implement something like the previous smithmagic hammer to change the rune colors and shape and the these hammers should be easily obtainable from any level dungeons and pvp battlefield chests.

And now pvp,wild pvp is really not the way to do pvp in a turn based game simply becaue it lacks escape mechanism unlike real time pvp.Escaping ganking for example in real time games, lots of ways to evade them when you see the fight is not going in your favor. In wakfu after fight intance initiated you are just stuck there till you die or the otherside dies.pretty much impossible to avoid ganks,even if you adjust levels and gears in wild pvp.

How pvp should be like in my opinion:

There should be two modes of pvp.

Pvp system 1: keep the current battlefield system but,without any nations restriction split the players into two groups,make it accessible to all levels not like the current system where different level range have different pvp matches. All levels can enter any battlefield.  
The levels should be automatically adjusted to max level regardless of their real level maybe add a restriction like after level 10 or so that the player knows the basic game mechanics.

The classes should be balanced seperatley for pvp and pve

The gears should be replaced with new rune system that just gives you different stats that you can equip according to what build you want.and runes should be unlockable as they progress in pvp,yes this sounds familiar because this is done and proved successful in guild wars 2.
People that focus on pvp should also be able to obtain pve gears from chest depending on the dungeaons in the area where the battlefiled is happening so that pvp players shouldn’t feel left out on pve events

Pvp shouldnt be something that players should be able to do only after they reach certain level range because classes full potential comes out in max level and its also easy to balance class for pvp since it only happens on max level.and more players will be able to access it.

Pvp system 2: Open world pvp,this should be a separate instance of the world map from the pve instance. People come here to fight for land based on your nation and your level and range and gears matter here unlike the pvp system 1 I mentioned.

The matchmaking system is simply not viable with the current player base maybe add that later after more people get into pvp

0 0
Score : -2395

i wish to talk to a game developer instead a GM or post Wall.
Why do Devs always try useless ideas instead of a solution of alone community in servers??
Why do player(s) create Multi account(s) in an online open world??
Why do mob(s) get abnormal values while debuff heroes or buffs themself??
i can count a lots of game paradoxes which Ankama serves the player in game... 

3 -1
Score : 2779

A free, no-holds-barred PvP area in a new area of the game map that contains valuable and numerous resources (eg, mining nodes, fishing spots, etc) would be nice. There would be a high risk (using the area to get rare resources for example and risk getting attacked by other players) but high reward. Maybe you could implement a high-stakes PvP environment where players risk losing items and equipment if killed. I feel that current PvP has very little in the way of rewarding players. The instanced PvP arenas are an interesting concept, but are boring because there isn't any free reign to PK other players.

If a player attacks another player in the PvP area (say a new island like Zinit), then they get a "debuff state" that can result in the loss of items if they are killed in combat. These items can be received by the winning party at the end of the battle.

0 -4
Score : 48

Are you a genius or what? Your first idea sounds so simple but it's incredible.

0 -3
Score : 697

Mizumono|2020-01-14 18:19:53
Almost every theme park type of MMO's are rising level cap as time goes. It's more of question who does not rather who does.

You guys want to rise the level cap okay, just tell me how we are supposed to deal with the economy.
Reminder, when they rise the cap it's at the beginning, not after years. Tell Path of Exile to increase their level knowing that everything is set for the endgame, they ain't even gonna read your message btw.

Barinade|2020-01-16 14:51:54
I'm just jealous that it only costs 50 - 70m for a perfect set on your server while on mine it will run me over 1b laugh

I was talking about my worst endgame character. I'm not gonna lie I still have to work on that set a bit  but when I told a guy I was already above 100 m's spent on my main he couldn't believe me...
0 0
Score : -2395
This is what i have imagined
1 -1
Score : 1276

that sounds interesting. Its both punishing (in turms of shard use) and overpowered (you can build around double stats and sublimations) but it eliminates the RNG entirely

0 0
Score : 123

Lvl 215 is pretty much pointless its annoying enough getting to 200 for people who can't afford so buy the booster especially since the game is mostly populated by people who multi-box and don't usually take people along with them.
People would just waist more and more time till they eventually get bored and quit like many already did.

Enchanted system by far the most annoying thing ever created the randomness is simply provoking having to sacrifice too many items to maybe get good enough slots is just a waste of time.
Ankama mentioned how this new system will be flexible but I'm really failing to see anything flexible in it it's even more grindy then the precious system.
The enchantments system clearly needs a lot of improvements

Wild pvp - may I ask first of all what was the point of removing it in the first place if you were gonna add it again? seems like a pointless waste of time
Its Clear that majority of players is not into pvp and most of them go to the battlefields for the daily xp bonus.
Wild pvp was always toxic no one really liked being disturbed while lvling farming crops or simply going to a dg.
Many players used to bully lower and weaker members of the community which clearly made many ppl quit the game for good.
In my opinion wild pvp should not be added back cause if it's the same as it was it will just make a mess among the tiny community that's still playing.

10 -2
Score : 4285

Recently, players have been presented with three key images of further changes in the game. The first image is about updating the environment, the second image is about updating the classes and the third is about level 215. I'll start my thoughts from the end. 215 level is good, because we play an MMORPG game in which such events are not something special. The bulk of the negative is due to the fact that players spent a lot of time optimizing equipment of level 200 and now they will have to optimize again. But, this problem is solved by server merging. More people are always good for the market and in order to find a team in 215 level content. I believe that the team of the game designer does not need to move in different directions.

You need to do one thing, and then move on. I really hope that the server merge will take place in 2020. Next, you need to solve the situation with the search for a group and stimulate people to search for this group. If there is no incentive to unite with someone, then the players will not do this, because they see the benefit of playing one on two accounts with the heroes.
I did not really delve into the possible changes in the environment, so I won’t say anything. I'm more worried about the fact that in some places of the game there is no Mercenary posts or it is empty (for example, there is no Mercenary posts on the Pandas island. Why?).
The enchantment system is a step forward. This is an opportunity to make dungeons at a higher stasis. However, the random may be too cruel, which forces players to donate items. How can the server get new items if most are interested in destroying the items? (To get a good result). After update 1.66, we have no objects in the remington server from the Count of Hareburg on the market. No one. This is actually a bad signal...
You clean wild pvp, and now ask for his return? What sense was then to remove it? Why waste time? It’s better to introduce wild pvp with new features. I liked the idea of ​​bounty hunters. If player A often attacks players without their consent to pvp, then this adds to his special status. If he can be defeated, then the winner will receive chips that can be exchanged for cosmetic rewards. It looks interesting.
And please do not stop and do not delay updating the classes. A 20-passives for all class idea is also a good idea. I wish you success in the development. Thanks for attention.
4 0
Score : 1484

Open world pvp is what made dofus great and adds a level of intrique to the nations system. I wish there were perspectors like in Dofus for GvG's alswell.

0 -3
Score : 1139

Dofus came out in 2006. Different time, different playerbase, different expectations, different era. We're currently riding the post-World of Warcraft era which Final Fantasy XIV is the .leader of. You will not get new players by promoting pvp.

3 0

baby-XD|2020-01-16 09:50:36
- I'm still level 100, but more levels = more content = more fun, so yes!
- Enchantment, i still didn't try that one.
- PVP, I just hope I am not forced to fight someone If I don't want to?, I'd like to gather resources, work on my professions, do quests and improve as I'm still new. I wouldn't want to be mining or farming then get attacked by a strong guy who got relics and kills me.

have you thought what will happens to endgame players with a cap rising?????????????????????

HunterShaddCraii|2020-01-17 11:37:45
215 sounds great, more content and progression is always a good thing
enchanting is much better than smithmagic
non-consentual pvp ruins the game period. i dont enjoy pvp content (in this game), and being gated in what areas i can go to just because someone at max level and gear is guarding it and can one shot my entire team when i want to progress is NOT fun.

have you thought of endgame players with a cap rising?????????????????????????????????????

edit: stop disliking my comments kids just answer me we're on a forum here explain me why you would like to kill the economy by rising the cap.
2 -3
Score : 878

I agree, I just don't understand why they need to raise lvl cap in order to add more content, they just can continue adding content for lvl 190-200, In fact I would argue that there are some levels that really need more content besides the endgame players

2 0
Score : 222

Wild PVP, considering it works like the old open pvp in the end, is maybe the worst idea they could come up with right now! Wakfu already isn't the most popular or biggest Game out there, and giving the High Level Players the possibility to Attack and Kill lower Level Players is for not the way to change this!

The Game is already Grindy enough for the average Player who does not commit 8+ hours a day for straight grinding while listening to "Live to Win" by Paul Stanley in the Background. There is usually quite a high chance that most of the new Players already leaving long before even lvl 50 or so... Getting potentially bullied by High Level People, just because "they can", will make them quit even quicker.

5 -1
Score : 6083

I'm definitely not into PVP btw - But wouldn't almost everyone be happier if they worked on a Colloseum or something along those lines instead of adding wild-pvp?

It's obvious that wild-pvp will always be controversial a topic, and even if you'd bring it back somehow without wanting to piss off at least half of the existing consumerbase (currently happy with it being gone), you'll end up with a system that will have restrictions anyway to protect those people.

So perhaps the wrong question is being asked here? - People with pvp interest just want 'better' pvp opportunities, not persé wild-pvp.

0 0
Score : 1627

Personally I do not agree with additional level CAP, the amount of work needed to update equipments is just to much, i have 12 lvl 200 characters, if you just know difficult it is for one Char to have a "Complete" and "Desirable" Equipment. 

2 -1
Score : 2009

emelance|2020-01-20 15:33:02
Personally I do not agree with additional level CAP, the amount of work needed to update equipments is just to much, i have 12 lvl 200 characters, if you just know difficult it is for one Char to have a "Complete" and "Desirable" Equipment. 

did you skipped the question where they ask if you think that gear should be easier to get? because it was in the survey....
0 0
Score : 1627

HA!! As if the devs will make it easy... at max you simply must not settle for regular equipment not to mention upgrading and the crafting despite being a master crafter it still requires a huge amount of labor.  

0 0
Score : 2330

Dungeons 111lvl (normal) with 3 character (hero) ~143lvl (cra/hypper + feca + osa) and
other acc character + 2x sidekick 110+ lvl its hard beat BOSS...

sometime other players (random) - and result sometime good or more worse then sidekick... other player just almost time decoy or bad focus (unskilled) - ofc. i'm often unskilled too

Here other hard time when boss deal 1/4 to 1/3 HP dmg... or more worse when boss have 120HP and start 5 round and boss made combo and kill full team with almost full HP and he got full HP...

IN PvE only in PvE sometime for me miss effect like: stun, slince, root, paralysis

for me LOCK do NOTHING for BOSS (almost time) and my feca based about lock

0 -1

emelance|2020-01-21 02:33:02

Finally a real endgame player that understands the consequences. And by that, if they really do this cap rising the economy of the server will instanly die, I will explain why.
215 gear will become even more expensive than 200 gears, logic. 200 gear's prices will decrease so much considering it's not the best gear anymore so if you want to sell it to buy 215 you will lose like a tons of money + 215 will be even more expensive.
Second, people won't buy your 200 gear because just 15 more levels and they get the cap so what are they gonna do (it's plain as day again with a bit of logic) is wait till 215 (or before depending of KIT stats).
Ultimetly, you want to gear your 215 characters with 215 gears but you have 200 gears that you cannot sell or with a ridiculous price that won't help you at all get even the half of 215 gears.

And people are still arguing whether or not they should do a cap rising xDDD. Funny.

edit: I don't understand, is that a new thing? disliking people's comment without saying any thoughts? This doesn't help at all... Or maybe they ain't at endgame so they can't understand us, endgame players? maybe
2 -3
Score : 11417

It's really funny how many sassy crybabies type how "tragic" the idea of lvlcap rise is only bc they are not willing to dedicate time and farm endgame sets. Especially when team asked about enchanting difficulty and most ppl will toggle option that is too hard so it's gonna be easier.

There are hard decisions to make, this one of them, they rised lvl cap in the past, by adding wabbit island, xeloriums, moon. It happened before this is cycle that need to be reapeated to provide the future endgame content to be reliable and intresting (item wise).

Some hehe "experts" mention WoW as example, the problem there was exacly the same there was max lvl gear with low and high ITEMLEVEL, and this was the main issue where the differences between items on same level were collosal, the decision about character lvl squish was made not bc contant was bad, it was bc there was too many zones, and content that was old and ppl werent intrested in it, the reason was to rush to newest expansion by doing zones u desire without spending too much time there to boost the sales of new expantions.

This is wakfu, its alredy grindy as hell, but wakfu team already make steps to make it a lil bit easier with: reducing the mats cost for upgrades, reducing mats for leathers from 2x5 to 2x4, and incoming change to enchanting is an holy sign that thing gonna get better.

What's even funnier is that these crybabies don't see that we have 8 duns, 3 uber bosses and shidtone of souvenires. And they it seems like they don't see that good 80% of these items are HOT GARBAGE.
There are only few Zinit items that still hold their place in builds of ppl, but mostly new items from pandalucia or sadida overcreeped a lot of them. The older 200 gear is so weak compered to new one that entire 200 item items I could categorize in 3 groups of how usless to good they are.

Few of new Sadida 185 items are legit better then old zinit gear. The overcreep on items is visable.
Soon there will be no way of making new endgame content, since there will be no new possibilities to make new at least semi-balanced items that wont look like crap or overcreep, the value of old items will drop even more then now and will end up being unsoldable even if 4slot legendary. 

If u want it or not 215 lvl range is a good idea balance wise to jump on new ground with items that are at least on similar power lvl.

The "fully optimized" 200 gear that some ppl typed here can be use to be competetive on ALS 200 lvl range anyway. Having fun and doing cool designed content if u wish, meanwhile building the new build for 215. Its not gonna be lost and unusable like in the past days when als didnt existed.

~~Percy

8 -10
Score : 5078

Is this survey even necessary when most players opinions and choices doesn't even matter to ankama anyways?

4 0
Score : 1139

I have to agree based on their history with these things. Level 215 and ganking pvp is coming back whether we disagree or not., in my opinion.

0 0

AncientPony|2020-01-14 03:43:17
what?, should i burn all of my kama again to rebuild my char, & also new players is dying to get lvl200.
We have just received a new update (Sadida & Pandala), and people haven't even had the chance to complete the dungeon yet. I fully disagree with this update.

Aye another endgame player realising the consequences of this update. Thank you I fully agree with you. People who dislikes comments for no reasons instead of debating shouldn't be allow to see this forum. Since when disliking a comment without saying their thoughts will help everyone? 
Oh right! they ain't at endgame but they want more "content" lmao. You're not the only ones playing this game but okay, keep disliking comments this will help for sure.

ZEPHYR-3000|2020-01-24 23:09:35
I agree, I just don't understand why they need to raise lvl cap in order to add more content, they just can continue adding content for lvl 190-200, In fact I would argue that there are some levels that really need more content besides the endgame players

Thank you!

mirokolindo|2020-01-15 20:48:23
lol lv 215?! first fix the broke hero system, its all messed up =/

I love people who didn't like your comment. They would rather have more content after level 200 with more bugs until the game is not playable anymore then having more content at level 200 and fixing bugs. OH I just got it, people want this game to die... wow that's sad 

Mael28|2020-01-19 00:21:23

Almost every theme park type of MMO's are rising level cap as time goes. It's more of question who does not rather who does.

You guys want to rise the level cap okay, just tell me how we are supposed to deal with the economy.
Reminder, when they rise the cap it's at the beginning, not after years. Tell Path of Exile to increase their level knowing that everything is set for the endgame, they ain't even gonna read your message btw.

Barinade|2020-01-16 14:51:54
I'm just jealous that it only costs 50 - 70m for a perfect set on your server while on mine it will run me over 1b laugh

I was talking about my worst endgame character. I'm not gonna lie I still have to work on that set a bit  but when I told a guy I was already above 100 m's spent on my main he couldn't believe me...

edit: still waiting for answers. People disliking people's comments won't help at all so speak instead of hiding.

MiiiiKy|2020-01-14 14:04:00
Problem is.. There is only so much content Ankama can add to Lv200.. Eventually they will have to go beyond that or simply stop creating Lv200 content and focus on between levels, I see no issue in this.. I joined this game for the first time when the max level was 125 so I don't care to see another level cap increase.

you don't care because you ain't a endgame player and by endgame player I don't mean you just got the level 200 written next to your name I mean literally everything.
All the time farming shards to get all your gear dones (+12,000 shards/gear)
All the time spent to farm kamas and get gear (hundreds millions)
And everything else that only true endgame players can understand.

Not every MMO's rise their level cap. It's simple, players want a rising level cap and endgame players don't want to and it's normal you just can't agree with an update that will kill the economy and make your perfect 200 set that you spent years to work on becoming obsolete. If they wanted this 215 level they should have taken this decision because people get to 200 and start to optimize their gear. Simple as that.

Kisualove|2020-01-14 04:52:15
I don't approve the cap increase coz it will be a pain to reach 200 to 215 (Like the old levelling moon 185-200) and i don't wanna rebuild or grind anymore my character for a difference of 15 level to 3-4 more stats and +300 mastery. Hell no. The opinion on enchantment system is.. Too much RNG kill my motivation lmao. Make less randomized and please, make the adding or changing slot more efficient, i don't wanna see a change on color to a swap of the same color on a same charge. It's color reroll not a position reroll. It took an usefull charge. Wild PvP kinda feel bad, don't wanna fight against a player who enjoy killing who had on their visual. It's frustrating. But i'm not a PvP player so my opinion isn't valid but atleast, make passive player enjoy the areas of the game without annoying people.

That's the comments I want to see. A real endgame player will understand and he just can't, he can't agree with a cap rising lol.
0 -2
Score : 2009

the problem is not lvl 215, 230 or even 300 the problem is the way the game make us get gear, it is not FUN, if it was FUN people would play and grind smiling.

2 0
Respond to this thread