FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Survey: Level 215, Wild PvP & Enchantment

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - January 13, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 139
Score : 95

Meh worldwide PVP. You can hundred times be a graceful warrior but it doesnt actually matter if you were just cutting flowers and ganged by "jokers". Especially thinking about 215`s, yeah. Penalties... Not really sure that would be working just because some people want to look like "bad guys" and outlaw status or penalty becomes just one more achivement. Having so few players at servers you dont need a lot of such "bads" to make community and playing atmoshpere really stressful especially for new players. Hope my awkward hippie words will be heard, please, please

6 0
Score : 4283

Exactly..
I remember having many players on my guild (and even myself later) quitting because they were sick and tired of being PKed by some A-Hole that just wanted to troll them.. The return of this system is going to be a massive disaster unless Ankama does something that allow non-consenting players to stay safe, not a penalty, COMPLETELY SAFE FROM GETTING PKED

1 0
Score : 817

Please bring back Flaxhid and Tormentor old grind. For easier exp grind for those who have to split time between game and real life matter.

9 0
Score : 48

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

3 0
Score : 1992

people really think that we don't know that they are disliking people's comment with theirs 6 or more accounts, Ankama needs to know that if you have 6 accounts you will take the same survey 6 times...

6 0

You can't, it's locked by IP Addres, I have to admit that I did indeed tried to take the survey with my alt account and I just hit the "You already taken this survey" screen

0 -1
Score : 43

change the Enchanting system = profit and players.

3 0
Score : 4

Huezildo|2020-01-15 13:42:11
people really think that we don't know that they are disliking people's comment with theirs 6 or more accounts, Ankama needs to know that if you have 6 accounts you will take the same survey 6 times...

Survey is a third party site and is locked to I.P address. I tried another account to make sure Ankama knows I hate the Enchantment update to find that it wouldn't let me take the survey again. Results will be relatively accurate.
0 0
Score : 2680

VPN and you can use bots to vote X times you want

0 0
Score : 320

I haven't experienced what people are apparently upset about with the enchanting update.  I've only reached about level 80 before but it's nice that I have some ability to have decent stats despite the barrage of crappy equipment the game starts giving you once you leave Astrub.  Granted I had a couple smithmagic hammers and stuff I could smash into a bunch of crystals, so I've been easily able to afford it despite recycling seeming to almost never give me anything back at this level--  That I wouldn't mind seeing changed at least.  If the problem is that high-level equipment needs like hundreds of gems but only drop 1 or 2 sometimes when recycled that sounds like a huge pain, but again I have never managed to get to level 100 even in this game, so...

0 0
Score : 41

As for wild PvP, what if wild areas had levels to them and the deeper you progress into the areas the higher the levels become thus allowing low level players to enter the low level areas without having to worry for high level pkers hunting them down. Resources can also progress in the areas, the deeper you go the better the resources.

tldr: High risk high reward wild area.

1 -1
Score : 1008

One on One pvp in this game is atrocious. Everyone will default to the easy class/build.

3 0
Score : 41

As for wild PvP, what if wild areas had levels to them and the deeper you progress into the areas the higher the levels become thus allowing low level players to enter the low level areas without having to worry for high level pkers hunting them down. Resources can also progress in the areas, the deeper you go the better the resources.

tldr: High risk high reward wild area.

0 -1
Score : 1058

215 lvl cap : not yet
pvp : yes but let players not interested on it with the possibility of skip that ...kolliseum!!! plx
enchanting system : the chaos its already set by ankama on this we already wasted lot of time , kamas and again TIME trying to make our old already strong characters , strong still
...so on this i dont know ankama will as always make something wierd and destroy players progress claiming is a new beginning or something ...

im happy finally the company is getting new team interest on players answers before making more ogrest chaos in developing area .... hope all opinions will be taken and not just french players as a priority ..as always is .

have fun^^
GOUG

0 0
Score : 20

lol lv 215?! first fix the broke hero system, its all messed up =/

3 -2
Score : 1245

Suspect--|2020-01-13 22:22:46

Enchantment System: Rngesus
>The biggest issue i have with the system is that it is possible to fail over and over and over again with no sense of linear progress, crushing multiple items together to get that 4th slot, thats basically the hardest part, getting from 3 slot to 4 slot
>I would really be in favor of making your chance of gaining another slot go up every time you fail, yeah it kinda sounds like a gatcha game, but there arent much other things i can recommend for this specific system
>The only option B i can recommend would be to increase the chance of gaining slots when you crush high slot number items together, Eg: crushing a 3 slot item into a 3 slot item would have a much higher chance than if you crushed a 1 slot item into it (But dont reduce the % chance rate there already is though.

I like that ... just to build over your idea:
-Bonus rolls based on the crushed item slots
5 rolls for 1 slot
6 rolls for 2 slots
8 rolls for 3 slots
10 rolls for 4 slots (but crushing 4 seems pointless)

- Really important thing is: when we reroll colors we should be able to "lock" the colors we want to keep (that's the thing that bothers me most)

Good thing is the questions seems to lean towards refining the enchantment. Hope that's the case because removing this will be a huge slap on the face
3 0

For the people that are against LvCap increase.. Ankama will eventually have to do it.. Look how much Lv200 content we already have, they can't just keep adding more and more forever, eventually this happen to any MMO that manages to stay alive for that much longer, it's just the natural course of things..
I sympathize that it's probably frustrating to have to grind all your equipments again for the next tier but if they manage to fix this RNG grindy enchantment system maybe it won't be so bad, think positive and have an open mind but let the door open in case you need to sprint for it..

1 -3

No.
This game doesn't have a population big enough to keep increasing levels. The level 200 players have to wait until they fix that first. What they should really do is use the Adjustable level system to promote the rest of the game (lvl 1-199).

2 -1
Score : 713

215 lvl cap - very good idea, my and many players who has level 200 (with long long long time ago), are boring right now in game ( no I don't whant do adjustial dungeon...). New cape is process to good game.

Enchament system - RNG kill all games, no matter is Wakfu or WoW... Many old players stop play with taht, so we need change. Ex: At the moment create better epic is horror (we can drop only with hordes or dungon statis 21+). I know how satysficion we get when we create gear 4 stocekts with good colors for sublimations but price for that (I tell about time spending in game and nerves to drop this) its to big. Many palyers resigns play by RNG.

PvP - I thing old system PvP is very good idea - for person who dont play Wakfu in past: we can turn on/off PvP in pasport. If You whant fight with ohters You turn on.
Good proposytion is colloseum or something about that for palyers who wants play PvP.

And for last,  GEMPAL have right - back dialy quest Trementor Spirit and Flaxid Sanctuary with old price XP.

Thanks for antencion, I hope we can get good change for people who love Wolrd of Twelve ^^

3 -1
Score : 6000

While I personally don't object to raising the lvl cap to 215 (And beyond), I am wondering if there are no other possible ways for the end-game people to keep enjoying the feeling of progress/growth in alternative ways.
How is the end-game tackled in other MMOs to keep things interesting? Perhaps certain ideas could fit well into Wakfu.

1 0

I liked the way  Wakfu used to handle end game in the betas. When you hit level cap you could still keep leveling your elemental spells so you can specialize in specific spells.

Let's say you have 200 spell levels per element that take a long time to cap and that you can allocate on any spells. If you use those 200 levels for 1 spell that would be like +20% final damage (as an example); split between 2 spells that's 10% final damage for each.

It would make builds interesting again because people can get creative with that kind of freedom. The 200 spell levels (per element) would take a long time to get though, so that would keep the end game going for a while.

0 0
Score : 16

When Pandalucia was released, I realised that the dmg number that appeared was in a different color than usual. Water dmg was blue, fire dmg was red etc.

But just one day later, the number is always red like fire.
If that was a bug at the start of Pandalucia, I want that bug back. It is so nice to see the dmg flash in the according element.

Can we reactivate that? Have that as an option to show damage in the element that was used in battle instead of just in LOG.

3 0

That's the kind of creativity I like! Would love to see that come back as well. Wakfu is one of the few mmos that still use elemental damage. Emphasizing that would really add flavor to the game.

Enhancing what makes your product unique is one of the wisest business moves.

1 0
Score : 16

0 -1
Score : 1277

Melonnissise|2020-01-15 09:52:07
No.
This game doesn't have a population big enough to keep increasing levels. The level 200 players have to wait until they fix that first. What they should really do is use the Adjustable level system to promote the rest of the game (lvl 1-199).

The als system is garbage. I hate that it even exists. Content (UBs) are locked to players that don't want to refarm the gear they farmed years ago. 
1 -2
Score : 352

- I'm still level 100, but more levels = more content = more fun, so yes!
- Enchantment, i still didn't try that one.
- PVP, I just hope I am not forced to fight someone If I don't want to?, I'd like to gather resources, work on my professions, do quests and improve as I'm still new. I wouldn't want to be mining or farming then get attacked by a strong guy who got relics and kills me.

1 0
Score : -4733

I'm happy they're taking another look at the new enchanting, even if it's after the fact

0 0
Score : 1458

Why does there have to be "penalties" for attacking un-winged players? Why not just make it not possible to attack them? As far as I can tell, either people like the idea of wild PvP (myself included) or they don't want to be harassed.

So, you can't attack players who don't have PvP mode on. It's that simple.

I have a couple of suggestions for wild PvP while I'm here,
1: Heal resist and armor need to be addressed, so fights don't take too long (maybe increased heal resist only in PvP... and maybe an armor resist)
2: There should be a "truce" option where both sides of the fight can declare a truce and the fight ends without either player dying. This gives more freedom to the players and will probably make the game more fun, since both players can decide to end the fight without penalties as soon as it gets boring and stall-y.

0 0
Respond to this thread