FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Essential Elemental Packs!

By [Shop] January 02, 2020, 16:00:00

2019 is in the line of fire so it's time to dip your toe in the water, build castles in the air, and make sure 2020 will be heaven on earth! But for that, you need a bit of renewal, too! Hurry and get our elemental packs! Sometimes all it takes is a tiny change to become a hero…

As the new year is about to start, everything seems possible once again. Errors of the past? Erased! A blank slate is yours for the taking, a chance to start over. But be careful! No pressure! Don't upset the entire api cart. What about starting with the little things? A new costume? A pet? And – let's go wild – an emote?

In that case, we can help! How? Elementary, my dear adventurers! We've cooked up a few packs to start the new year right:

Fire Pack:
  • Fire Emote (new)
  • Red Iop Costume
  • Dratathrosk

Air Pack:
  • Air Emote (new)
  • Nations Costume = Phoenix costume
  • Moofly
Water Pack:
  • Water Emote (new)
  • Water Festival Costume
  • Gobgob

Earth Pack
  • Earth Emote (new)
  • Natroyal Costume
  • Gold Scarafly

Elemental Pack:
  • Fire Emote (new)
  • Water Emote (new)
  • Air Emote (new)
  • Earth Emote (new)

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, so you only have until 11:49 p.m. (Paris time) on Wednesday, January 8, 2020, to get these packs. The time to act on your New Year's resolutions is now!

Emote in the new year!

Reactions 14
Score : 1242

When they got to water...all creativity went out the window. Would've liked ti to be rain...waves...anything. Instead it looks rushed.

1 0
Score : 4545

Very Avatar

PS: I'd have swapped fire and water animations personally

2 0
Score : 5039

Well, the four element not only present in Avatar... but that is the classic representative  indeed. 

0 0
Score : 21

why a fenix in a air pack?

1 0

And there is a +fire&air pet in the Earth pack?? Well, Krosmic logic? 

0 0
Score : 2

A little more love to huppers ? since they havr all four or something?

0 0

Oh my God in 2020, these packs don't have booster! That is great enough~

0 0
Score : -9

moves are exactly same as in avatar last airbender OP
love it !

0 0
Score : 855

Fire.....water.....air.......earth......The 4 nations lived in peace, until the ~~fire nation~~ errr I mean the Riktus Clan.......errrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........they a dead now so..........
Well this is awkward, without an antagonist nation or common enemy there is nothing left to fight, just close the game and play something else I guess.

1 0
Score : -4732

At times like this I'd like to point out that when Natroyal costume was put in the shop, it was advertised as being a one time thing.

It was literally claimed that Natroyal costume would NEVER be sold again.

Ankama has a huge issue with false advertising and honesty.

0 0

Now is year 2020, and cannot find the original post when the costume out where indicate never been sold again... So, what? The costume was unlinked though so still can exchange in-game. 

0 0

Well, totally agree that discussion is way better than solely persistent view. Anyway, if looking for the web cache or something similar... I could only find this... But it still no where to said never been sold anymore. 

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

2 0
Respond to this thread