FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Wishes You a Very Happy New Year

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - December 31, 2019, 16:00:00

Games, publications, board games and even animations – many projects are in the works for 2020! But before all that, let's take a last look at 2019, a year that was also full of fantastic stories…

The year 2019 was loaded with adventures and emotions!

Appearance and Stasis, Pandalucia, the Return of the Thirsters, the Wakfu Warriors tournament, the Sadida Kingdom Which event had you most excited this year?

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Beyond WAKFU, here are a few of the events and releases we shared this year:

• Video Games: DOFUS (Temporis III, Eliocalypse: Resonance, Revenge of the Feathered Dragon, the Master of Dreams, the Four Horsemen of the Eliocalypse), DOFUS Retro (1.30), WAVEN (Alpha), DOFUS Touch (At the Edges of Time), Krosmaga, and more…
  • Board Games: Krosmaster Blast, Arkeis, Monster Slaughter: Underground
  • Publications: Radiant, Dans la tête de Sherlock Holmes, Kong Crew, Eli & Gaston, and more…

Thank you for a memorable year!

See you in 2020 to continue all these adventures (and many more)…

Let us know in the comments what your favorite memories of 2019 are and what you're looking forward to most in 2020.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

To ring in the new year, head in-game in WAKFU starting from Friday, January 3 at 6 p.m. (server time) through Sunday, January 5 at 11:59 p.m. for a DOUBLE XP WEEKEND! During that time, you can double your (combat and profession) XP as well as your drop rate.

Reactions 18
Score : 1294

My condolences to Phaeris players. Double XP event means nothing to players stuck in a dead Server.

2 0
Score : 219

The Sadida Kingdom and Pandalucia, but for me it were also many events and things ingame. my first, a little above, half of a year in wakfu comes to an end and i hope to play the game as long as possible

0 0
Score : 1

same for nox server they should fix server PROBLEMES!!!!!

0 0
Score : 343

They will.

0 0
Score : 4627

Do the new January Boss Smasher missing a title reward?

0 0
Score : 294

Why not just fix bugs?

0 0
Score : 175

I bet those 2 players on phaeris are hyped at least hahahaha

1 0
Score : 11761

Thanks for double weekend!
I hope more such events will happen in future.
Happy New Year

0 -2
Score : 7064

Starting an year with double xp weekend. Now that's some good wakfu there. Looking forward to seeing more double xp weekends from time to time. Since the last one was a long time ago. Can't so no to some sweet xp and drop.

0 0
Score : 1616

Very cool, but looking forward to server merge

1 0
Score : 4638

I don't know about my favorite memory since I was waiting for the merge.
My less favorite memory was that other proof that the merge was a lie.

1 0
Score : -240

Last time in may, during the Labor Day, you said that x2 for combat would come soon. It took you 7 months to make that "soon" happen. Thank you.

0 0
Score : 21

waiting doble exp!!!

0 0
Score : 4627

From "Friday, January 3 at 6 p.m. (server time) through Sunday, January 5 at 11:59 p.m.", so that is total of 54 hours, right? 

0 0
Score : 60

=w=

0 0
Score : 39

Waiting for servers to merece. Efrim is also dead, with like less then 100 ppl playing actively.

0 0
Score : 39

To merge*

0 0
Score : 28

when does it start?

0 0
Respond to this thread