FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Boss of All Mystery Boxes!

By [Shop] December 26, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

They came, you saw them, and then you lost sight of them… missed connections, every one. But we're giving you a second chance to make a connection with a Mystery Box that's as stuffed as a Dragoturkey on a feast day – the Rubik's Cube!

One Mystery Box to hold them all! Even the squarest of the square will want to behold its inner beauty. That's right, the Rubik's Cube holds many a treasure: the entire contents of the four Mystery Boxes from 2019, no more, no less! Which one will you find this time –

The Rubik's Cube is available in the shop for just 1,500 ogrines each. It can also be yours for free with any purchase of a pack of at least 6,000 ogrines.
Only some consumables are linked, races and mount skins are not linked.

Hurry: After Wednesday, January 1, 2020 (at 11:59 p.m. Paris time), it'll be too late!

Get Yours Now

These items are not available in Belgium.
In order to comply with the Belgium Gaming Commission's recommendations, we removed our Mystery Boxes from the shop and from the game.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to JSky

Hello JSky, 

This one is not hiding in dungeon wink.

We have fixed the links of the previous Mystery Boxes! 

Thank you! 

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 5100

A new boss huh? Can we fight it in game?

P.S: Am i the one cannot access those box link sample page?

0 0

Hello JSky, 

This one is not hiding in dungeon wink.

We have fixed the links of the previous Mystery Boxes! 

Thank you! 

Score : -4732

You guys didn't post the actual odds for each item, this time.

Simply using the old posts to display the odds for each item is false advertising, as those odds aren't actually accurate for Rubik's cube mystery box.

Why can't people buy mystery boxes in Belgium again?

It's funny but I can't pay for Wakfu with my credit card, in fact my credit card company has banned all transactions with this game and related games due to fraud. They won't let any of their customers buy anything from Ankama due to fraud. 

0 -1
Respond to this thread