FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Live: your classes are evolving!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - December 16, 2019, 17:00:00

Get out your calendars, everyone: the next Ankama Live will take place on Tuesday, December 17, at 6 p.m. Paris time. This time, the event will be broadcast not only in French, but in English as well!

As we mentioned in our last devblog, one of our goals for 2020 (besides exercising more and cutting back on bamboo milk) is to overhaul the following 5 character classes:

- Xelor;

- Feca;

- Foggernaut;

- Osamodas;

- and Masqueraider.

This Ankama Live event will be an opportunity to discuss your reactions to these improvements.

Join us on Tuesday, December 17, at 6 p.m. Paris time on our platform, Twitch.tv/Ankamalive!*

*The event will take place in both French AND English.

Reactions 8
Score : 7906

Sweet, more info
Hopefully this will shine more light on the topic since the devblog only gave initial ideas

0 -1
Score : 20

sounds good to me
hopefully the ideas for the classes get discussed in detail and tbh id like to know if they would be rebalancing dungeons to keep up with the changes they make

1 0
Score : 5366

See you guys live. Thank you.

0 0
Score : 145

//////// I'm in waiting for ......... biggrin \\\\\\\\\\\

0 0
Score : 28

Hope you give out some good info and answer questions the community wants to be answered!

0 0
Score : 671

Nice AnkamaLive, now I have more clear vision about what you want to achieve with those changes

0 0
Score : 31

Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD have osa's capable of summoning at least 2 or at least have them back to the original way but only for pve. limit it for pvp i don't care but it's annoying and boring to only being able to summon just one

2 0
Score : 4880

1. You can only summon 1 monster at a time in pokemon battles
2. If you want more weaker summons, go play a sadida

0 -1
Respond to this thread