FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Black Friday is back!

By [Shop] November 28, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Starting today until December 2, Black Friday is back* in your online Ankama Shop! Prices slashed by 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%… how low can they go?! That's not all! Black Friday also arrives at the WAKFU shop tomorrow!

They're everywhere you look, and impossible to avoid… Click on any category at the Ankama Shop site, and BAM, you'll run right into them! Hundreds of items have fallen victim already… Like the board game you've been dreaming about for ages. Or that one T-shirt you like so much. Even the poor little figurine you've had your eye on couldn't escape the madness…

40%, 50%, 60%, 70%: they're absolutely ruthless! Our Black Friday promotions will smash the prices on your favorite goodies to bits!

It's all going on right now in the Ankama Shop!

*Offers valid while supplies last.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to khidzui

Hi khidzui,

The WAKFU shop's sale will start within the day. Check out the website from time to time for the news. Thanks!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 932

ingame shop ? sad

1 0

Hi khidzui,

The WAKFU shop's sale will start within the day. Check out the website from time to time for the news. Thanks!

[Flatops]

Score : 18

Ankama are you guys planning to do anything about Efrim it’s the Portuguese server and it’s more dead than a cemetery could you please tell us that you are planing on merging servers or making a server change item because I feel like you guys are just ignoring others servers I’m pretty sure you guys know that we have no players on Efrim and all of us in Efrim would be really happy if you did something about it before we lose more players till no ones is left because of the lack of players everything is quitting we don’t even get new noobies in our server please don’t ignore us!!!!!im one of the leaders of the server that the players have nomenated so please reply don’t ignore our server before it gets worse!! (Toyohisa)

1 0
Score : -12

I don't know what ankama means. I play Wakfu games. I don't need those physical goods. I just want the goods in the game. After waiting for a black Friday for one year, I didn't engage in the activities in the game. It's really disappointing.

0 -1
Score : 1606

dude read the text in the article before commenting .-. 1.s black friday is today and this reas very damn clearly in the article " That's not all! Black Friday also arrives at the WAKFU shop tomorrow! "

0 0
Score : 604

Have u seen the state of Phaeris? There's less than 5 people active at any given time, and that's during the weekend. Being the only one online in the entire server during a weekday isn't even that hard to come by.

0 0
Score : 38

Yup, as StellaMain said the Phaeris (and I'm sure other servers too) are as dead as they get. A while back Ankama was talking of a server merge update but they've since ignored that idea and swept it under the rug despite it being a much needed service for many people.

0 0
Respond to this thread