FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Advent Calendar: two in one!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 29, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

This year, there's not one, but two calendars offering you the chance to spend winter buried under an avalanche of presents! In addition to the traditional riddles,there's also a WAKFU Team Advent Calendar. Find out more in the following news!

Little shivers run up and down your body, and yet the drop in temperature has nothing to do with it. The Advent Calendar (available from Sunday, Paris time) and the promise of 26 presents, that's what it is! Those are shivers of excitement! (Whoa now, calm down, calm down...)

For the uninitiated, it's simple: answer the riddles correctly (one per day) and you'll win a present each time. That's 25 rewards, and you'll win a 26th if you can solve all of the riddles. If you have a booster active on December 25 and answer the day's question correctly, the 26th present is yours automatically.

But this is just visible part of dear Father Kwismas's paunch...

In fact, this year the WAKFU team has decided to spoil you twice over by offering you another, totally different calendar. Here, it's not about presents. It's about brightening up your day-to-day with fun, new moments. Fun anecdotes, announcements, photos, teasers: each team member has contributed all their brainpower to offer you something to keep you from going crazy before December 25!

For more information about this all-new calendar, visit the forum topic dedicated to it!

ADVENT CALENDAR

ADVENT WAKALENDAR

* To access the Advent Calendar, you must have made a purchase in the Shop with Ogrines since 1 January 2019, or you currently have an active Booster .

First Ankama intervention

Captchphrase|2019-11-29 18:01:55
Dear staff of Ankama, would you be kind enough to clarify if both calendars are for booster users only or not?

Hi guys,

The first one, the Advent Calendar, is your traditional calendar where if you answer the riddle correctly you will get a gift. You can take home a maximum of 26 gifts. To access this calendar, you must have made at least one purchase in the shop since January 2019, or you currently have an active Booster. 

The second one, the Advent Wakalendar, is a new a calendar where you can get to know more of the WAKFU team. It has no gifts, but we hope you get to know more of the people behind the game. To access this calendar you simply would need to visit the dedicated section for it in the forum.

Enjoy!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 30
Score : 10790

Wowie, nice really nice biggrin

0 0
Score : 57

i am Excited to Discover Christmas in Game! smile

0 0
Score : 592

Dear staff of Ankama, would you be kind enough to clarify if both calendars are for booster users only or not?

1 0
Score : 4230

One is based in the forums without direct rewards more like spoilers and fun tidbits

0 0
Score : 83

Neat

0 0
Score : 2235

Let's see what it is?

0 0
Score : 734

I've been waiting for this. So in order to claim the last gift I either need to have an active booster and only answer the last riddle or - if without booster - i have to answer all riddles including the last without skipping. Right?

0 0
Score : 265

my guess is that you get the 26th gift even if you forgot to answer one of the previous daily questions if you have a booster on, which in the past years you could only get the 26th gift if you were able to answer every single riddle.

0 0
Score : 4858

announcements, photos, teasers - Yes

0 0
Score : 571

yey ^^

0 0
Score : 2
0 0
Score : 2

Im so happy OwO

0 0

Day 1: the floating cloud...
Prize: Emote...

1 0
Score : 8

im clueless... anyone know the riddle above an the answer?

0 0

Day 2: something related to the class who main using bow and arrow...
Prize: Haven Bag Kits...

0 0
Score : 123

Day 2: Cra bag
Prize: bag kit

0 0

Captchphrase|2019-11-29 18:01:55

Hi guys,

The first one, the Advent Calendar, is your traditional calendar where if you answer the riddle correctly you will get a gift. You can take home a maximum of 26 gifts. To access this calendar, you must have made at least one purchase in the shop since January 2019, or you currently have an active Booster. 

The second one, the Advent Wakalendar, is a new a calendar where you can get to know more of the WAKFU team. It has no gifts, but we hope you get to know more of the people behind the game. To access this calendar you simply would need to visit the dedicated section for it in the forum.

Enjoy!

[Flatops]
Score : 18

Ankama are you guys planning to do anything about Efrim it’s the Portuguese server and it’s more dead than a cemetery could you please tell us that you are planing on merging servers or making a server change item because I feel like you guys are just ignoring others servers I’m pretty sure you guys know that we have no players on Efrim and all of us in Efrim would be really happy if you did something about it before we lose more players till no ones is left because of the lack of players everything is quitting we don’t even get new noobies in our server please don’t ignore us!!!!!im one of the leaders of the server that the players have nomenated so please reply don’t ignore our server before it gets worse!! (Toyohisa)

0 0

Day 3: the standard currency in Wakfu...
Prize: a not bad potion...

Day 4: the square box that display graphic...
Prize: a title...

1 0
Score : 1

Every day, you make my day smile

0 0
Score : 18

Did anyone else go straight to Dec 5ths today?  It's it's 4th, and it has me skipping a day. :/

0 0

It is based on France time, so basically I will double check twice a day to reduce the chance to miss. 

1 0

Day 5: the cubic monster family similar to food in Wakfu...
Prize: a Haven Bag decoration...

Day 6: The red costume...
Prize: a costume...

1 0
Respond to this thread