FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta Update 1.66 is coming soon!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 08, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Starting next Wednesday, November 13, come test beta 1.66! Discover an all new Sadida Kingdom and embark on the quest of the Eliocalypse. This new update offers a chance to learn more about temporal anomalies and to discover a slightly revamped version of a well-known Xelor...

Can you hear it? That gentle... relaxed even soothing breathing. It's him. The Lung of the World of Twelve: the Kingdom of Sadida. At the heart of the next update, the birthplace of princess Amalia Sheran Sharm is the new expansion that is going to bring a real breath of fresh air to the World of Twelve.

But not just that! The quest of the Eliocalypse continues. And it would appear that Count Harebourg knows more than we thought about the mysterious temporal anomalies sowing confusion throughout the World of Twelve...

Beta Update 1.66 will be up and running next week, starting Wednesday, November 13 to be exact.

Reactions 11
Score : 51

Harebourg got hit with the revamp hammer. Are we talking blonde hair revamp or just harebourg showing up again in his classic outfit and being neat?

0 0
Score : 264

i believe they are talking of his transformation into OVA harebourg. The one with his head inside a giant icicle.

0 0
Score : 163

OWO , i am curious about that !

0 0
Score : 17

yes

0 0
Score : 184

yeEHAW

0 0
Score : 1

awsome

0 0
Score : 6

Can't wait to see it smile

0 0
Score : 20

I'm Really Excited For The Sadida Kingdom, I Love That Fantasy Forest wink

0 0
Score : 110

New content

0 0
Score : 2080

Do that mean Xelor class has a minor revamp too in this round? 

0 0
Score : 382

I hope the new lvl 200 dungeon will have nice gear.

0 0
Respond to this thread