FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Our Players in the Spotlight #3!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - October 09, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Not so long ago, we repeated our invitation to share your artistic talents (painting, video, music, salt dough, paper mache, macaroni necklaces, shell sculptures, scrapbooks, etc.) with the world (and not just the World of Twelve!). Once again, you blew us away… And we obviously can't keep it all to ourselves!

As we've done before, let's shine a spotlight on a small selection of those who answered the call to "Show Off Your Talent!". As you can imagine, we would have loved to share all your contributions if we could here. Even though that's not technically possible, know that, once again, you blew us away with the diversity of your talent, personality, and imagination. Hats off to you! But enough talking. It's time for looking!

Adam Crudesco, FR
ArnNormand, EN
Galapagos345, FR : https://arashipen.tumblr.com
Gatikdanny, ES
Maitredincarna, FR
Shionshtrr, EN : https://www.deviantart.com/shionshetrr/art/Grumble-Grumble-Grumble-773466517
ManueW, FR
Thisisbot, EN
Maxiarakne, FR
Stormlighter21, ES
Nasibaa, FR
Emily03, PT
Quera00, FR
Whitedove, EN
Skynether99-3, FR
Zahorii, ES

For all those who haven't yet dared take the plunge, or who simply didn't know about the event, know that it's not too late! For more info, check out the news article on the subject here.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Cowsforlife

Hi Cowsforlife,

Just keep on sending your masterpieces!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 3941

I love Zahorii's decision on eyes they look remarkable!

1 0
Score : -431

Gatikdanny, this is my feeling when bosses destroyed my all bombs by summon spell  ^^
Thisisbot, you have  the best color design
ManueW, Are you working in wakfu company???
Nasibaa ,hmm i see futuristic wakfu there ,when i passed away
Emily03 , fartagnian costume is my 185lv rogue's set. you shoud've draw rogue instead of an eca. :'(
All the way, You all have got a drawing skill. well done

1 0
Score : 242

Awww I didn’t make it! Ohh well I knew I should have did digital art.

0 0

Hi Cowsforlife,

Just keep on sending your masterpieces!

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread