FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The update is here!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - September 24, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Are you ready for the Return of the Thirsters? Grab your bamboo milk bottles and get ready to quench a few of these shambling creeps!

Update 1.65 is now online! Here's what's in store:

• The offerings and steles gameplay mechanic that gives you access to a major cooperative quest.
  • Universal mount skins that can now be used on any mount. More details here.
  • Balancing of the Iop, Sram, Cra, Pandawa and Ouginak classes.
  • The Pandalucia quest continues, taking you to two of the most iconic locations in the World of Twelve

One glance at the name of this update reveals the terrible truth: The Thirsters, the wandering creatures we first met in The Night of the Thirsters (WAKFU animated series, season 2, episode 13), are already shambling your way in-game. So don't just stand there, gear up and jump in!

You can find all the changes here.

CHECK THIS OUT…

The Thirster Pack, featuring new items:

• 30-Day God Booster
  • 3 extra Mineral Tower Tickets: Powerful Feca Incantations (linked to accounts)
  • Thirster costume (New!)
  • Thirster Haven Bag kit (New!)
  • Bamboo Nine-Milkimeter Emote (New!)

GET IT NOW!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Gimonfu

Yes, players questioned us about this passive. We analyzed and strengthened Cra Precision in the following beta patches, because of players' feedback. However, the team doesn't believe that puting Crit back for this kind of passive is interesting on a balancing point of view. That's all there is to say.

Siu.

See message in context
Reactions 43
Score : 202

the expression on that feca's face though...

1 0
Score : 266

Agreed.

0 0
Score : 545

Animation of emote please ~

1 0
Score : 4117
1 0
Score : -34

The image looks kool but that's it xD

0 0
Score : 2080

Another tree-style like costume, do we already have similar one?? Natroyal?

0 0

This one is a zombie tree tho, besides, we already have 7 pirate costumes.

0 0
Score : 8899

I see that you completely ignored the "feedback" about the "Cra Precision"-passive changes...
Very disheartening...
Why do you even ask the players for feedback if you do not plan to consider it??

0 -1

Yes, players questioned us about this passive. We analyzed and strengthened Cra Precision in the following beta patches, because of players' feedback. However, the team doesn't believe that puting Crit back for this kind of passive is interesting on a balancing point of view. That's all there is to say.

Siu.

Score : 880

i wish instead of free restat ouginak players could get a free class change

1 -1
Score : 100

All ouginak's passives are showing up as buffs during the fight. Is this intentional?

1 0

This a feature all classes have now, probably so your enemies knoww hat to expect in PvP?
Weird that it doesn't show sublimations anymore tho.

0 0
Score : 84

I was reading about Cra guides like : If you want to play Cra heres a tutorial - DON'T
After reading few comments here, I think the guides will be more of the same?

0 0
Score : 11

LEGENDARY!

0 0
Score : 1

Why in the name of god did you make karcham and chamrak into 2 SEPARATE SPELLS THAT YOU CAN'T REORGANIZE IN THE SHORTCUT BAR ?!?!?!?!?!!?

1 -1
Score : 10307

dude, one day of playing, and u will train your muscle memory, u get one free slot that u can use for different spell thanks to moving the karchmark into 3rd bar. really it's not even a problem...

3 0
Score : -34

Everyone calm down if if the game is bad just don't play it why argue ?
Ankama doing their own thing

0 0

Gimonfu|2019-09-24 17:13:22
One more thing, as somone in the beta-feedback mentioned, we already have 2 mostly linear ranged DD classes, Fogger and Hupper (i refer to that person's expertise, never played fogger myself) shouldn't Cras be played "differently"?

Firstly, I fully expect foggers to be reworked soon, because their kit is as bad as a sadida.
Secondly, it's just 1 passive, if you don't wanna play linear, use different passives, it's like complaining that ouginaks have a range passive because you play melee and we already have enough ranged classes. Even taking the passive doesn't force you to use the linear part.
1 0
Score : 253

at this point critising updates became a common thing  despite the acctual updated content go check the hair update  x). all the changes made are awesome and most players are satisfied with them . only players that arent .are the ones  didnt even get to try all classes . and personaly i love changes to ougi tho its now  more similar to a sacrier a slow burner needing that 7 turns to reach 70 % dmg on target the doggy can now copy more skills which is better see that sometimes the doggy can lose ap so u can use lower cost spells the stab on the doggy ppl dnt know how strong that can be   ,the armor regen of new ougi is unreal . the new ougi is pretty tanky hope the community start using it now in pve  . other than ougi and panda i dont play the others so  i dont have much to say about them . but over all its good  : oki_sign:

0 -2
Score : 2228

- I really like in the new update that we cannot open portals with heroes. finally people will communicate and ask each other for help
- I don’t like that there are a lot of resources to collect in order to activate Thirsters event.
- It is necessary to update the encyclopedia, especially the information where sublimations are now located.
and thanks for such a great update huh
worrying about xelor revamp

1 0
Score : 31

How long will this new "Thirster Pack" last on the market?

0 0
Score : 2080

Probably until the next update 1.66...

0 0
Score : -594

Will you remove summon delete spell from boss mechanics in future? this is really rubbish boss speciality for some classes who based set up gameplay. if you will force a class to use its summon to move or attack in combat field,you should design your dungeon bosses for their common gameplay. Already all bosses have got enough spell to delete,push,pull etc  a summon by 1 shot. You can create better and make sense specialities instead of this spell ,example half mp , half ap  ,zero wp,poisoned turns,no healing,-forcewill,no dodge,no lock  etc.

2 -2
Score : 17

Cra
Riddled = nothing. No mastery buff, no crit resistance debuff, only for consuming. Total disappoint.
P.S. Gauges: now its a way more than it was (especially with new passives).

0 0
Score : 558

Ok, Ankama thx for new update but we have little problem. Time rift - 6 players to open him, players no hero, but when mobs are resp hero can join to fight... So what we have? Someone 2acc with hero and lucky speed click get horde oldres can go... So if You whant 6 players to open rfit, so I thing hero can't join to fight

3 0
Score : 545

or just make it for 2 ppl instant of 6 to open time rift. That's almost the same, but still making it available only for players not heroes sounds the best.

0 0
Score : 1710
  Ankama you just need to shut down feedback channels seriusly, even beta test once and for all; as always you just do as you please but is your game right (?) just change it as you like cuz you are doing great right (?) profit is going upUP! costumers/players are very satisfied with the lat 3-4updates solid results.
  Anyways as a 6year player i have been always hearing in both communitys eng/esp complaining about you not hearing your players/costumers while you are making changes to later just see everyone sad with the results some of them changes almost to force players to spend class changes  clearly for company profit etc other just to make the players play their classes like you or ankama wants idk, so why bother with the charade giving the players/costumers the feeling that their opinion matters when clearly for you doesnt simply ..matter, game is clearly in a downhill so you have to improve guys, dont give the characters a work around mechanic to get the same or even worst results than they were getting already :s just my opinion.

<_<
4 -3
Score : 253

just .. what are u even complaining about..the changes were great . its one of the best updates this year nothing is bad so far  . u dont even play any of the changed classes 

4 -6
Respond to this thread