FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.65 is almost here!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - September 20, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Summer is definitely over, and it's time to go back to reality. What better way to ease the pain than with a shiny new update? Update 1.65 will finally be arriving in-game on September 24th. So get ready!

The latest update is arriving in-game next week! Here's what's inside:

• The offerings and steles gameplay mechanic that gives you access to a major cooperative quest
  • Universal mount skins that can now be used on any mount. The stats stay the same, only the appearance changes.
  • Balancing of the Iop, Sram, Cra, Pandawa and Ouginak classes.
  • The Pandalucia quest continues, taking you to two of the most iconic locations in the World of Twelve

Not to mention the Thirsters, who aren't quite done putting you through the wringer yet! Hey… wait a second… Didn't we already get rid of those guys once and for all? Huh… weird…

To learn more about this weirdness - or dare we say, this mysterious mystery - come join us in-game on September 24th!

First Ankama intervention

JSky|2019-09-20 16:17:02
So, will Iop, Sram, Cra, Pandawa and Ouginak classes get a free restat?

Hi JSky,

Yes the mentioned classes will have a free restat.

For those curious what were the balancing done plus other changes, you can check the Beta changelogs here. Thanks!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 1859

2 0
Score : 1706

im mostly concern about the term "balancing" ...knowing ankama, basically those are getting nerfed sad maybe the pandawa is the only one getting cool buffs because the stuff going around that class lately :s ...either way i call GG! for those classes soon. Already feeling sorry to have spended so much on my cra this past weeks gz sad.

0 0
Score : -23

Dear Ankama, this game really make us bored and cause of this lots people dropping from game , we got 200 and nothing to do except battlefield.And battlefield has unfair and boring gameplay cause of classes balance and selling page system.Even I made 10+ alts to defeat my dullness.But that was not solution. I'm not try to explain myself.We see great potential at this game but now its almost dead and this make us really upset.I hope you guys focus on WAKFU for endgame solutions to give players to reason to keep playing and motivation. 1.65 update will change somethings but will be not solution.Believe or not this is reality.

2 -4
Score : 592

why so many downvotes on his thread and replies?
I’d like to suggest to remove voting system on replies of official threads.
It is pretty not fair.
ANKAMA doesn’t have voting system on their own thread while they let players do witch hunting each other .

1 0
Score : 3942

At least recipies will be less mats but where is the Enchanting bad luck prevention system this game needs desperately?

0 0
Score : 2746

I've been apart of this game since the beta, and have played dofus, 1 question...WHEN WILL THIS GAME FINALLY STOP CHAGNING CLASSES SO I CAN INVEST MYSELF INTO 1 CLASS AND ENJOY IT?

1 -1
Score : 823

i hope they never stop change classes smile

3 0
Score : -8

they never will because they don't care about us the players  or what we think or like i am tired of them always nerfeing the cra the class that should be more powerful that's what cra is hit kill run end of story

0 -4

the cra balance is not a nerf  wtf?

2 0
Score : 2323

anyone got nerf...

0 0
Score : 969

Any changes on RNG?

1 0
Score : 6

Any new costumes / boosters?

0 0

Funny thing is, everybody until now that is complaining about the classe changes don't have the char on their account. LOL

2 0
Score : 333

Concerned about the changes to the ougis, as I have a lvl 144 one who should lvl again just before this hits. I do not want to see her effectiveness get bolixed about. And a new costume or other benefit might have been nice. Judging by what I've read I could do nicely without this new update.

0 0

JSky|2019-09-20 16:17:02

Hi JSky,

Yes the mentioned classes will have a free restat.

For those curious what were the balancing done plus other changes, you can check the Beta changelogs here. Thanks!

[Flatops]

Alright, the new update is coming...Seen like they did prepare it better for this round update compare last attempts. Hope to get the latest version changelog while waiting tomorrow. 

0 0
Score : 613

hi guys, anyone know the changes to uginaks ? i dont find eny at the changelog .

thanks in advance

0 0

Hi, Ouginak was undergo changes 3 to 4 times at least in both spell and passive skill during Beta in their respective Feedback post. 

0 0
Score : 1270

Please, don't restat my all page again. give them restat scroll instead

2 0
Score : 18

You care to update the game on minor level but you like to forget to update perception of game's societies inside your server.

0 0
Score : 3903

Noone can change how you feel about the game, only you can do that

2 0
Respond to this thread