FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta Update: 1.65 is now online!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 20, 2019, 10:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

While you've been off enjoying your summer, the WAKFU teams have been hard at work! The Beta 1.65 server is online, and you can use it to test certain elements of the impending update. Now's your chance to find out what changes are on their way!

On the program for this update:

• A new altar for offerings in Pandalucia. Got a thirst for adventure? Then you're in luck, because the Thirsters do too! An invasion of these shambling, gray-skinned Twelvians is on its way… But don't even think about trying to get rid of them on your own. When the going gets tough, the tough join forces! Work together and you might just be able to push them back
  • Changes to the stele system for Moon Island and on Mount Zinit. From now on, you'll only need one resource to open each stele. You can acquire it through the new "Thirster Invasion" challenge in Pandalucia.
  • Class balancing for the Iop, Cra, Pandawa and Sram classes. Our team wanted to offer more gameplay possibilities for these classes by upgrading additional details of their design.

For more information, please consult the changelog.

Access

The Beta client is accessible through the Ankama Launcher.

In the Ankama Launcher, in the WAKFU general game options, activate the option "Display other versions" to add the beta client to the list of automatically updated games.

The Beta client is also available via the updater.

The Beta server isn't available all the time – only when the WAKFU team needs to perform tests.

As always, we eagerly await your feedback at the Forum and at our Beta Discord.  

Have fun exploring!

Reactions 10
Score : 4155

OMG a Pandawa change!?
Might consider going back into mine now!

2 0
Score : 157

First panda change in 4 years babyyyyyyyyyy

PANDAWAS RISE UP

4 0
Score : 1

Pandawa buff maybe? O.O

0 0
Score : 35

PANDA POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!

Cant wait to try out the new changes. ^^

0 0
Score : 2

Nice to hear Ankama, at least somethings will change in the game ^-^ I hope it will be nice for everyone

0 0
Score : 19

Comments seem genuinely positive. Let's hope the update will live up to the standards.

1 0
Score : 48

yes ankama yes nerf iop more ! you doing great job yay

0 -3
Score : -1556

i wait for updates but please lower "the dungeon&mob bugs" before beta to real.

1 0
Score : 418

If you do a good job with Pandawa class I will come back to this game, this is a promise

1 0
Score : 16

I hope the Ani gets a buff someday too, any class should be able to do things by their own without suffering as much as we do. And congrats to the Pandawas, finally some attention to you.

1 0
Respond to this thread