FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

God Pack: Ecaflip

By [Shop] July 18, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The felines of the World of Twelve were yowling with anger because they didn't have theirs… Now it's done! From now until July 21, it's the Ecaflips' turn to meow happily with a pack that's specially made for them. They'll be lapping it up…

One die-hard, mischievous player, known as the fooline to his fellow kitties in Ingloriom, the god Ecaflip isn't one to lose it for nothing. Rather, he stands up to danger and much more, looking it straight in the eyes, smiling. This impetuousness sometimes plays tricks on him, but he's always landed on his feet!

Are you one of those who, like him, are incapable of sticking to the rules for more than a minute and who prefer to live life at 1,000 miles per hour at the risk of sometimes falling flat on your face? Then the Ecaflip pack came along just in time – it'll surely win your heart! It contains:

• A 30-day God Booster
  • 3 extra Mineral Tower Tickets: Powerful Feca Incantations (linked to account)
  • A God Ecaflip Finisher (linked to account)
  • A Feisty Kitty Costume
  • A Cat Tree Haven Bag Kit (new)
  • And a pet Ratcham (new)

You have until July 21 11:59 PM (Paris time) to get it.

Reactions 8
Score : 4360

A 3 day pack sale?
That's a bit of a short time frame, but at least the finisher looks cool

0 -1
Score : 2338

OMG, so Ecaflip join the Gods pack too~

0 0
Score : 295

If wakfu was still good I would be buying all these neat promotions but it’s so bad now that I can’t spend a single dollar anymore. I keep checking every day hoping to see a “sorry enchanting sucks and we lost a lot of players so we will be going back to the old system that was actually not broken”. Maybe one day, I’ll keep hope alive

1 -3
Score : 52

wait wat? diddlydoo this costume?

0 0
Score : 729

"it's the Ecaflips' turn to meow happily with a pack that's specially made for them. They'll be lapping it up…"

Are you serious? This sounds so predatory it made me taste bile. Let me translate what you just said:
"We made a set of cosmetics for our game that costs 25$ for a group of players who have been relentlessly asking for it. These idiots won't be able to stop themselves from spending their money, haha!"

0 0
Score : 4360

Um, I think you are reading too much into a cheap pun

0 -1
Score : 17

Cool

1 0
Score : 2122

Geneforge, it is predatory but not in the way you think.

0 0
Respond to this thread