FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New: The Conversion Stone

By [Shop] July 16, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

Many of you have regularly expressed your interest in being able to access all the services and content in the Shop, but without having to pay in "real" currency. Today, we're offering a solution: the Conversion Stone.

The Conversion Stone allows you to exchange kamas for ogrines! It's the perfect way for those with some kamas in their account to spend them on boosters, for example.

You can buy it in the Shop for 5 euros, then sell it along to another player at whatever price you choose (in kamas), also from the Shop. An amount of 2,500 ogrines will then be credited to that buyer's account.

You can take your Conversion Stone off the market at any time to adjust its price. Note: once you've sold the Conversion Stone for kamas, it cannot be resold. In fact, it won't even exist anymore: the seller will simply leave with their kamas, and the buyer with their ogrines.

This new feature will be initially accessible for about two and a half months. But don't panic, you'll still be able to use and trade Conversion Stones in-game after that.

The Conversion Stone is available in the Shop right now.

To learn more, check out the devblog on this topic.
First Ankama intervention

FRANRASTA|2019-07-16 23:11:47
Where can I find my Kamas when I sell a conversion stone???? I just sold one but I cant find the kamas !! =/

Mox-Jackal|2019-07-17 04:38:00
Franrasta, uh yeah, i sold one to, change characters or relog.
A tiny gift box should be above your heart/health, its a big blue present box.
See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 2885

prepared to see 1 for 2,143,500,000 kamas.
i'll be selling mine for that much.

0 -1
Score : 440

why can not buy more than one at a time?

0 0
Score : 1

Well, will have to pawn my soul to by one from other players...

0 0
Score : 2

Where can I find my Kamas when I sell a conversion stone???? I just sold one but I cant find the kamas !! =/

0 0

Can't buy stones with OG, actually useless. If anyone was going to spend real money for kamas making the exchange rate multiple times worse than illegal ones makes no sense. Thought I was finally going to get kamas on my account XD good laugh though ankama, thanks.

0 0
Score : 2

I just sold a stone but I couldnt get the kamas. I feel cheated

0 0
Score : 253

it cost 20 mills to get a  booster ... i think its not that practical 

0 0
Score : 620

Like the consept but it should be easier to exchange you shouldn't have to buy one with IRL money (or a large amout of kama) you should be able to do it without one or at the very least be able to get one in game with kama or through a quest

0 0

also, at the rate of kamas to stone, 5-3 million kamas. 1 stone is 2500. 
Adventure = 3000 ogrines. [2 stones 10 - 6 million kamas]
Hero = 6500 ogrines [3 stones, 15 - 9 million kamas]
God = 9500 ogrines. [4 stones, 20 - 12 million kamas]
yay for the rich i guess.

1 0

dude a stone is 2500 ogrines. for 5.60, but a 30 day adventure booster is 5.00 and 3000 ogrines.
what the heck is up with that pricing system?

1 0
Score : 253

its suppose to be like that .. the probleme is the Kamas pricing 

0 -1

FRANRASTA|2019-07-16 23:11:47

Mox-Jackal|2019-07-17 04:38:00

Ankama !! I believed in you. You gave a chance to succeed your intellectual players. Now kamas are of great value. I want to continue playing Wakfu, now I will convince friends to return to Wakfu.

0 0

Hi 0Astoroth0,

Thank you for believing. UwU.

[Flatops]

Score : 11

nice

0 0
Score : 3972

This is the best update ever. However the pricing is abit screwed up. 6000 dofus ogrines converted directly into wakfu kamas is roughly 3-4mk (last time that I checked), and yet I see stones (2500 ogrines) listed up there for 3-6mk each. I will never buy them at prices like that and would instead go for direct conversion via Dofus ogrines.

This isn't Ankama's fault however, and this update is probably one of the best, if not the absolute best, in recent years, and I hope that it will stay for many more years to come.

2 0
Score : -4561

Only available for two and a half months... Obviously this decision wasn't made for the players. It's just a cash grab.

Conversion stone offers nothing to players over the long term. It's not available over the long term. People buying them might be best served by reselling them once they're no longer in the cash shop. If the kama price is high now, it'll skyrocket the moment these leave the cash shop

Ultimately this is not a solution for free-to-play people, it's just a cash grab because of all the people who quit.

Surely this is also going to mess with the in-game economy as people try to mine kamas 24-7.

I also wonder how much of an impact this will have on -Forum Rules- gold farmers

0 -1
Respond to this thread