FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Super Warriors, Your Pack Is Here!

By [Shop] May 02, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

If there's a fire in your belly, you're ready to move mountains (even Mount Zinit), or if you always keep your eye on the ball… basically, if you're an adventurer whose Wakfu game is strong, there's a new pack you should check out: the Super Warrior Pack, including a brand-new costume! Grab it before Sunday, May 5!

Get ballsy with the Super Warrior Pack! Believe what we're saiyan*, you'll be totally unstoppable! Show off how explosive you can be with the Super Warrior Pack, which includes:

• The 7 Crystal Dofus costume
  • The Kameha emote
  • The Celestial Halo helmet
  • God Booster 7 days

It'll be available in the shop until Sunday, May 5 11:59 PM (Paris time) for €8 or 6,800 OG !

*Our deepest apologies. No one in the World of Twelve is safe from stupid wordplay!

SUPER WARRIOR PACK

First Ankama intervention

JSky|2019-05-02 16:27:26
Again, are those account linked?

Hi JSky,

The items are not linked. Enjoy!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 5039

0 -1
Score : 7641

Please consider adding a runnning animation similar to the pose of the character in the first picture, an animation to make our character float throught the map similar to Vampyro's   T - T

Love the pack! happy

0 -1
Score : -4732

I thought this would cost over 9000 ogrines

2 0
Score : 4545

Holy peck this costume is almost as gaudy as the meridia star
But if you replaced that hair with a stone shadow-like helmet, it would probably look way cooler

0 -1
Score : 289

Bluhen|2019-05-02 07:17:40
Please consider adding a runnning animation similar to the pose of the character in the first picture, an animation to make our character float throught the map similar to Vampyro's   T - T

Love the pack! happy

I much agree with this. I think it'd be hella freaking savage. 

That being said. I really love the costume, and kinda cringed at the wordplay. Overall, I'd say that this is an amazing pack, regardless of the cringy wordplay. Thanks for the hard work Ankama!
0 0
Score : 533

Well, they did admit it was stupid wordplay. Costume doesn’t look too bad though I’m not sure on the head piece(even if I know why it looks the way it dies), and technically Eliotropes(and Eliatropes) could float too without anything extra though most probably don’t all of the time(except for Oropo).

And we could fire those kinds of beams before anyone else did/could.
Plus, one of the Eliotrope spells even is a pun on a certain thing coming from what this costume is inspired on/by. I’ll leave it to you to figure out which, but it’s not hard.

Psst... that pose shown in the image looks quite similar to the pose a Sacrier takes in Dofus when their visual appearance changes based on their state, in combat.

0 0
Score : 5039

Kait-Diaz|2019-05-03 02:20:18
Well, they did admit it was stupid wordplay. Costume doesn’t look too bad though I’m not sure on the head piece(even if I know why it looks the way it dies), and technically Eliotropes(and Eliatropes) could float too without anything extra though most probably don’t all of the time(except for Oropo).

And we could fire those kinds of beams before anyone else did/could.
Plus, one of the Eliotrope spells even is a pun on a certain thing that this costume is inspired from. I’ll leave it to you to figure out which, but it’s not hard.

Psst... that pose shown in the image looks quite similar to the pose a Sacrier takes in Dofus when their visual appearance changes based on their state, in combat.

You mean Dragonball?

From how cool what the glowing hairs like this, I wonder what is the point in last update for the hairstyle??
0 -1
Score : 533

Yeah, though I was specifically referring to the attack which I do not know if it can be named, which an Eliotrope spell kind of pulls a pun on by removing the “Kameha” but from the word and replacing it with “Wak”, seeing how this costume and its emote(s) are quite clearly... uhm... inspired by it. I haven’t really retained much from Dragonball overall though, only ever having had a passing interest in it when my brother wanted to play the only game we ever had of it with me.

1 0

JSky|2019-05-02 16:27:26

Hi JSky,

The items are not linked. Enjoy!

[Flatops]
Score : 294

Never know that the 7th Dofus is a crystal :blink:?

0 0
Score : -43

is it possible to trade the emote?

0 0
Score : 6244

The costume is pretty cool, but the hair color changes according to YOUR hair color.
Unluckily I have a bright red that doesn't match

1 0
Score : -4732

I bought the costume and have a similar issue, fortunately I didn't buy it for a specific character and one of my characters does indeed have blond hair.

The costume itself is still one of the best ones I've seen thus far and I have absolutely no regrets in buying it.

It also isn't the first costume to be affected by the color of your hair, Feisty Kitty changes the look of your entire character depending on hair color. It's much more drastic. Though both costumes are a good excuse to buy the appearance change potion if you want your character to look absolutely "perfect".

0 0
Score : 121

Super Sayan God look like...
Next costume? Saitama?
What a fantasy...

1 0
Respond to this thread