FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fleaster's Back and So Are the Wodents!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - April 05, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker

If you happen to come across a white Wodent yelling "Late, I'm late for a very important date," let it go! It's just trying to distract you from the Fleaster egg hunt. On the other hand, chasing others of its kind is fair game and you just might win big! There's even a new emote involved!

Always the same old thing, year after year! Eggs start raining from monsters, and you just have to bend over to collect them. Fleaster is also Wodent hunting season, which takes a bit more effort! But it's very profitable because you could win the following:

• the Rockay Chocolate Set,
  • the Melk Chocolate Set,
  • the Cawamel Wodent Set,
  • Fleaster Nowells, and
  • the rewards from previous years…

And that's not all! If you're the type to put all your eggs in the same basket, you'll love the "Egg Throw" emote, available as a rare drop in Etnop's Basket!

To learn all about the Fleaster Wodents, go to Astrub between April 6 and before April 23 29 and find the Meridia Etnop!

EDIT: The event duration has been extended! Etnop will be in Astrub until the 29th.

CONTEST

Have you just won a Fleaster costume or have you had one for a while already? Either way, wear it proudly and show off your finery!

And, since Fleaster is the perfect time to fill up on chocolate, take your pick: White chocolate or dark chocolate, which one's for you?

Post a picture of your character wearing a Fleaster costume and let us know whether you prefer white chocolate or dark chocolate (choose one), and try to win the Wodent costume or the Black Wabbit costume!

A random drawing will pick one white chocolate loving character to win a Wodent costume, and one dark chocolate loving character to win a Black Wabbit costume.

The two winners will be chosen by random drawing on Tuesday, April 23!

Good luck!

NOTE: Posting "milk chocolate" won't win you both costumes.

First Ankama intervention

Hi you all!

A hotfix will take place tomorrow.

Following the issue with the Etnop challenge, and because we don't want to ruin the Fleaster spirit, it has been decided to extend the event period. 

You'll be able to reach your beloved meridia in Astrub until April 29th.

See you in game!

See message in context
Reactions 54
Score : 3164

OMG!!! Thanks for the nice plan ahead~

0 0
Score : 6219
I prefer white chocolate.
It's so smooth and silky, perfect elegance.
0 0
Score : 536
White chocolate~
0 0
Score : 9002

"Costume" or "Set"???
Which reminds me, high time to delete my 5.689,4 sets I hoarded over the last few years...

Wodent Costume or Dark Wabbit... that just like the joke:
And God said onto John: "Come forth and you shall recieve eternal life"
But John came fifth and won a toaster...

0 0
Score : 3164

Since you said it, does this Fleaster costume refer to which one actually? 

0 0
Score : 5159

I prefer dark chocolate.
White chocolate is also good, but milk chocolate just sucks, it's usually way too sweet and milky, I mean there are some good milk chocolates but dark is just a safer bet.
Unless it's over 85% cocoa, that's just overkill.

0 0
Score : 9002

This is the face of someone who likes white chocolate (if it is not too sweet), despite the unchanging darkness seeping out of her eyeliners, displaying her mood, which even a new hairstyle could not change..

1 0
Score : 62
prefer golden *-* cause it's shiny ! *-* 
0 0
Score : 169

White chocolate ~wub

1 0
Score : 81

White Chocolate biggrin

0 0
Score : 15352

Oh no, my inventory is terrified of adventuring during those days... We seriously need more room for event drops.

2 0
Score : -4

I chose dark chocolate this time !
High cocoa, better quality and hardly any sugar of course. But don't forget to add the caramel, now sugar is there, that's for sure.
But once a year only, a serious bash deserves serious candies ! I guess.
0 0
Score : 674

Dear Ankama, could you specify what o'clock exactly it begins next time?
We searched the entire Astrub without knowing it begins at 10:00 am Server Time, not 0:00.

0 0
Score : 70

I love the white chocolate!

0 0
Score : 283

I like dark chocolate the best! 
Look at me talking to my rich friends.

0 0
Score : 614
White!
0 0
Score : 4753