FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Meka Mount, a Truly Mechanical Ride!

By [Shop] March 28, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

First came more detailed character customization and now a brand new mount is holding out its (metal!) arms to you. From Thursday, March 28 through Thursday, April 4 at 11:59 p.m. (Paris time), take advantage of the Meka mount's exclusive price of €10 in the shop!

"Gimme your clothes, boots and drago!"

It was the second time that week that a bully had stolen Sako Rannor's equipment and mount. She wasn't going to take it ever again. She went home and locked herself away for months. Flashes of light and the sounds of welding and bending metal came from her workshop day and night. Until one day the wooden doors of her workshop burst open with a thunderous crash. Witnesses to the scene came closer and were able to make out a massive, impressive figure emerging from a cloud of dust. Sako was behind the controls of a formidable war machine: the Meka mount.

"Just watch those bullies try again!"

You too can change your mount and become a machine!

From Thursday, March 28 through Thursday, April 4 at 11:59 p.m. (Paris time), get the Meka mount in the shop at the exclusive price of €10.

GET IT NOW!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to 9Nectum9

Hi guys,

Those that purchased the Meka mount at the start of the promotion received unlinked versions. This was not intended, so the issue was fixed right after. Succeeding purchases will receive a linked version.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 4247

Good job, Ankama biggrin

0 0
Score : 1136

HOLY DIDDLYDOO

0 0
Score : 4624

Yes, looks good, but I'd like to also see some info on what challenge is needed to get the certificate.

0 0
Score : 3155

The same one that lets you get a dragoturkey mount in Astrub.

0 0
Score : 76

Sell this in-game shop please? Or at least with ogrines

1 0
Score : 5295
Linked to the account
but why some ppl can sell it???
0 0

That person would be me. I bought it off some guy as soon as it popped up, then I realized it was being sold in shop, would be linked, etc, so I decided to pop it back on the market so I didn't get screwed. At first I thought it was something from Dofus Pets.

I think that was one of the things they were fixing with the server restart this morning. The mechas weren't linked at all.

0 -2
Score : 110

Wait what? 5.101 products on market? Last time when i was checking there were 1000 xD

0 0
Score : 438

hes probably on a different server than yours.

0 0
Score : 17372

Let me guess, it "eats" motor oil? tongue Now we need motorbikes and monocycles too. Or hover boards. Yeah, hover boards for sure.

0 -1

Hoverboards.....great scott!!!

[Flatops]

Score : 4628

A wooden mecha?

Who built this, Kannilooni?

0 -1

Thanks, Ankama. Now I can fight off those bullies that keep cucking me.
0 -2
Score : 6

The stat sucks. Only 25 elemental mastery

0 0
Score : 7669

I love it!!!! Can't wait to see what skins your release for this mount, maybe something similar to the robots on wabbit island or something futuristic with an Evangelion Eliotrope style.

happy

1 0
Score : 2063

I love it! I wish it was available for ogrines though

0 0
Respond to this thread