FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama (Not) Live: Episode 3!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - March 15, 2019, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker

Welcome to this new episode of Ankama (Not) Live, your video date with Ankama's teams where they give you all their latest news and updates! On the agenda: DOFUS, WAKFU, DOFUS Touch, as well as WAVEN, Boardgames, Products, and Editions!  

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Find out what Ankama has in the works for you in the weeks and months to come. Laughs, relaxation and good cheer guaranteed!

Don't forget to turn on the subtitles!
First Ankama intervention

Hello !

Due to technical issues, the Boss Smasher will not be activated in March.

Indeed, it will come back within a new form in April.We will get back to you with all the details regarding this topic soon.

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 17

Hello !

Due to technical issues, the Boss Smasher will not be activated in March.

Indeed, it will come back within a new form in April.We will get back to you with all the details regarding this topic soon.

Thank you!

Score : 3266

Wakfu starts at 7:26

1 0
Score : 2229

Krosmaga?

0 0
Score : 264

its unfortunately dead.
or at least frozen in time until ankama decides to revive it.

0 0
Score : 2155

Wowit'snothing.jpg

3 0
Score : 4146

Ok I hear of "No news is good news", but why do you have to be so mysterious about the updates, the only news we got is that you are fixing stasis dungeons.
I can't get hyped for updates when the only news we consistently get is "Yes we are working on stuff, keep waiting".

3 -1
Score : 10460

Yea they don't know how to hype the audience.

At this points they for sure have some concept arts for new monsters, they could tell a lil story show some ss., tell about the changes, or anything. But mostly in Gamakna and these vids they talking about the stuff we already know about. Ppl who are intrested that read the beta changes. And bc of that Im not hyped at all, I know about everything. And this is really poorly made "news format" for Ankama.

It would be useful for them to hire some ppl that knows a lot about advertisement cos they lacking in this area since I remember. 

3 0
Score : 3374

Focus on the character customization and the update will be a success.

Make it something cool once and for all, don't keep delaying it. Take your time to develop this topic but give the players what they want. if you guys decided to "take the risk", ask us what we wanted and compromised to do it, then do it.

Nice video, I laughed when the girl started drinking a lot of coffe at 8:35 laugh

2 0
Score : 695

Are there english versions of the various comic books/art books/etc? I'd love to buy them but alas, I cannot read them, and I don't want to have to plug everything into an unreliable translator every time I'd like to enjoy them.

0 0
Score : 8948

*coughinternetcough*
Just donate an appropriate amount of money to ankama afterwards...

0 0
Score : -4504

Zorel is cute

1 -2
Score : 8948

Ok, let's speculate about the important thing...
The next "Extension" she mentioned "which also appeared in the series".

My guess is: phaeris Island

Mostly, because it is the only place i can think of that appeared only in the series so far and that would not mess TOO much with the timeline...

PS: Could you give us a decent amount of forwarning time to the Boss Smasher changes? (only competetive mode, oo other stuff)
I would love to know if i need to reset ALL my chars to have a usable ALS page beforehand...

1 -1
Score : 4146

My guess is pandala, they visited in the bamboo zombie episode and a lot of people have been asking for it

1 -1
Score : 1805

9:18 T H I C C

0 0
Respond to this thread