By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Huppermages Are Lending You a Hand!

By [Shop] March 14, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

For a while, it was thought they had disappeared, but the Huppermages escaped the Chaos! Take advantage of their mastery of runes and balance thanks to the Huppermage Pack, available until March 17!

Although they are unaffiliated with any god in particular, Huppermages still have a place in this collection of "God Packs" because they see themselves as the protectors of the balance of the Krosmoz!

Step into the shoes of a Huppermage with this new pack, which contains the following:

• A 30-day God Booster
  • 3 extra Mineral Tower Tickets
  • A Krosmic Balance Finisher (linked to the account)
  • A Universal Equilibrium Costume
  • A Huppermage Haven Bag Kit
  • A Golden Surimi pet

The Huppermage Pack will be available in the Shop until Sunday, March 17 11:59 PM (Paris time) for just €20.

Huppermage Pack

First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. The costume was not supposed to be linked. It will be corrected. If you already bought the costume, an exchange system will permit you to have the right one. We will give more details as soon as possible.

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 29
Score : 11

Uuuuuuuuuu! Shiney! @[email protected]

0 0
Score : 8954

We need additional pylons! xD

7 -1
Score : 5444

LOL xD

4 0
Score : 2916

I wouldn't have bought this if I knew the costume was going to be linked....

1 -1
Score : 2473

Is the costume linked? The notice just says the finisher.

1 0
Score : 4377

Nice, but yet another 3-day sale. These never work for those of us who get paid monthly.

0 -1
Score : 174

Manage your money a little better? That seems pretty petty to blame them for you not havjng the money ok n time lol

1 -1
Score : -4382

It's always easier to blame others for a lack of foresight. Is this the first time they ever release something for three days only?

The majority of Americans don't even have $500 in savings.

1 0
Score : 604

where is rogue tho

1 0
Score : -10

For those who are wondering this is a linked costume....Why would this be linked sleep Cmon Ankama you're killing my P2W style

0 -1

Was never mentioned that the costume was linked in this ad or on the store. This is not honest. 
1 0
Score : 657

I like this costume, but also wonder if it's linked on purpose. I prefer unlinked ones!

0 0
Score : 230

wasn't this costume obtainable in the past ?

0 0
Score : 345

Seriously, the costume is linked and the pack isnt on steam, how am i supposed to get that costume now..?
Why is it even linked?!

0 0

Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback. The costume was not supposed to be linked. It will be corrected. If you already bought the costume, an exchange system will permit you to have the right one. We will give more details as soon as possible.

Thank you!

how soon should we expect to be able to exchange our linked costume?

1 0
Score : 2000

Why are we unable to actually purchase anything on Ankama shop? Never had any trouble with that before. Pretty frustrating since this is just a 3 day offer.

And yes I am posting about the st potrick offer. Decided to post here since the other thread is being ignored.

0 0

Hello,

What is the exact problem? Do not hesitate to contact support with more details : https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=684467

Score : 158

Wow Wakfu is selling linked costumes without telling anyone, I knew I left for a reason.

0 -1
Score : 433

If you'd been looking around more regarding this matter you'd have known that the costume being linked was nothing more than a mistake and that the linked costume could be traded for one that wasn't linked. Just saying.

2 0

Kait-Diaz|2019-03-25 06:25:58
If you'd been looking around more regarding this matter you'd have known that the costume being linked was nothing more than a mistake and that the linked costume could be traded for one that wasn't linked. Just saying.

It's been a while.... where can we trade for an unlinked one? 

Kait-Diaz|2019-03-25 16:10:22
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/193-news/236783-huppermages-lending-you-hand?page=1#entry1071734

The post just says there would be an exchange system, but I can’t find any follow-up response with more details on the forums. There might be something on Twitter but if there is, I don’t know about it as I haven’t looked there. I think you’ll have more luck asking other players or a moderator(or another Ankama representative) about it. I didn’t buy a pack myself, I’d just followed the matter until some time after it was mentioned that it was just a mistake. Sorry that I can’t help you further but I can’t change the facts.

new update came and costume still linked :/
0 0
Score : 433

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/193-news/236783-huppermages-lending-you-hand?page=1#entry1071734

The post just says there would be an exchange system, but I can’t find any follow-up response with more details on the forums. There might be something on Twitter but if there is, I don’t know about it as I haven’t looked there. I think you’ll have more luck asking other players or a moderator(or another Ankama representative) about it. I didn’t buy a pack myself, I’d just followed the matter until some time after it was mentioned that it was just a mistake. Sorry that I can’t help you further but I can’t change the facts.

0 0

Hello!

You will be able to exchange the linked costume for an unlinked version via a Machine in the next hotfix.

Thank you for your patience!

Is this where we unlink it?
0 0
Score : 155

Nothing yet?

0 0
Score : 17

would it be possible to get all the god packs again im really sad that i missed the chance to get the iop one and would buy it in a flash if it came out again

0 0

Hi Pa-Bomb,

Thanks for the feedback, we'll let our Shop gods know about it.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread