FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Komet Pet as a Bonus Gift!

By [Shop] March 27, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Starting today through April 3, the Komet pet will be yours as a bonus gift with any purchase of €20 or more in the Ankama Shop! Now's the time to treat yourself. Don't miss out!

Now that winter's over, Komet's been temporarily laid-off… And he's bored out of his wits! Tagging along with Twelvians and helping them in their adventures would do him a world of good!

What are you waiting for? Adopt him!

Starting today through April 3, he'll be yours as a bonus gift with any purchase of €20 or more.* He can help you out in DOFUS and WAKFU.

Head to the Ankama Shop now!

* Excluding shipping, and while supplies last. The code will be sent with your order.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to JSky

Hey guys,

It's a different one. Stay tuned!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 5100

"And keep an eye on the store – a surprise should be coming your way shortly…"

Well, is this just the mention surprise?

2 0
Score : 6244

I really hope its not

2 0
Score : 3155

Phoenix pack gives Komet pet already... Did you forget that you already were still selling it?

1 0

Hi Shenbatu,

They are different promotions. One is a pack in the WAKFU shop while the other is a bonus gift in the Ankama shop.

[Flatops]

Score : -50

Where does it say that?

0 0
Score : 5100

Refer here. The last row. 

0 0
Score : -2806

will you plan rebuyable 30 days dlc for 2 additional hero slots without any costume,governor selection,potion,exp boost (even i dont care any exp. earning for my 2 heroes if they are not leader ) by 1000 ogrines?? i only need my heroes to play some 110up dungs to steal ap mp which skick and rogues cant do and when others cant care to play in dungs.

2 0
Score : 157

I bought 13000 Ogrines @ 20 EUR but Komet didn't come to me. Why? Should I open a ticket?

0 0

Hi aitanuas,

The promotion is for the Ankama Shop, not the WAKFU shop. You can contact our Support team here to report your issue, but no promises of the investigation result.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread