FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WAKFU Is Celebrating Its 7th Birthday!

By [Shop] February 28, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker

Seven years, already seven Earth years ago, the Wakfu Era began! Whether you've been with us from the start or are just getting into the adventure, it's gift time! In the in-game shop with something new and in the Ankama Shop

There's nothing like kicking back in your haven bag and watching the news on jellivision to keep up with everything going on in the World of Twelve! What?! You don't have a jellivision set yet?! Of course not. This cutting edge technology is making its first appearance in WAKFU today! Inspired by an apparatus that used to exist in the World of Twelve, it's been greatly improved! Its screen is composed of dozens of tiny colored jellies and shows scenes from the series WAKFU!

Don't be the last to get one! Take advantage of the WAKFU birthday special offer: Until Wednesday, March 6 11:59 PM (Paris time), every purchase paid for in currency in the game shop comes with a free jellivision set!

Your MMO is also celebrating its 7th birthday IRL! For the occasion, and on the same dates, the online Ankama Shop is also giving out a little gift: Get a 10% discount on everything in the WAKFU Goodies category!* All you need to do is enter the promo code HAPPY BIRTHDAY in your cart.

As an added bonus, join us on an impromptu birthday trip! Until Sunday, March 3, Mount Zinit is open to all unconditionally! Time to celebrate with Ogrest himself!

* Excluding books (in compliance with the law) and the Gobgob stuffed toy.

First Ankama intervention

Hello !

The Jellyvision will be given only for purchase paid for in currency.

Here a visual of the Jellyvision :

The Jellyvision was not the only surprise for the birthday, this weekend you could enjoy double XP and Mount Zinit!

Thank you!
See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 800

7th birthday discount is kind of meh sad but happy birthday Wakfu anywaysmile

0 0
Score : 4306

Excuse me, but what is jellivision? Is that like that huge panel in Bilbiza? Or a Wakfu themed jelly Tv? A thing from the picture? Really serious question. Is it solely decorative?

Also, will there be any new costumes introduced for this 7th anniversary date?

0 0
Score : 438

Jellyvisions are the wakfu-dofus versions of televisions, by the name, this technologi seems to have come from the bilbys. There is an entire episode on the dofus animated series about it.

1 0
Score : 4775

lame

1 0
Score : 570

lame x 2

1 0
Score : 4624

So, no free costume to celebrate or anything?

0 0
Score : 5200

Can we get an In game look of this?, before people decide what that even is.
Like does the Jellivision just show clips/screen caps of the Show??

0 0
Score : 492

"every purchase paid for in currency"
Checked shop and as it seems all rl-money purchases count, except buying ogrines themselves. I am not really interested in boosters or the packs, so could we get the jellivision for purchasing ogrines too? Just asking.

2 0
Score : 1764

a wet fart of a celebration seems kinda thematically apropiate for all the 2 last years.

1 -1
Score : 1333

Let's hope the Wakfu team rally's together and gives us a double XP event! Otherwise yea massive let down for Bday celebration. :0

1 0
Score : -18

i actually have to buy something to get it... lame

1 0
Score : 358

will the ogrine purchases not get a jellivision set? it is a currency purchase but doesn't have the option next to it.

0 0
Score : -4732

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 -2
Score : 40

tbh i was specting a little bit more... lika an actual gift instead we have to spend in game currency in order to ges something, i was looking for a costume or something like that, just like the 5 years celebration.

HAPPY BDAY !

3 0
Score : 35

Noooooooo.... Return of the worst thing to plague the universe of Wakfu/ Dofus evaaaaaar.... Whyyy you do this... *sadface*

0 0
Score : 1962

Seem like it wasn't the worst idea to make a small visit again. *smiles*
Let's see those goodies!!!

0 0
Score : 1

This seventh anniversary is really a shabby celebration.

0 0
Score : 281

cool item but not really what i would expect for a anniversary

0 0
Score : 340

still lame

0 0
Score : 678

Happy birthday! As a gift you only have to give me 90% of the cake you buy for me.

0 0
Respond to this thread