FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Boss Smasher: Congratulations to all!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 12, 2019, 14:30:00
AnkaTracker

Many of you have participated in 2018's Boss Smasher. Within the day, find the fruits of your labor! We're also taking this opportunity to focus on the event.

Dressed in their finest gears, adventurers rose to the challenge and faced WAKFU's iconic bosses!

2018 began with adventurers confronting Lokoko. Adventurers then faced Bwork, Royal Puddly, the Nun, Bilby Queen, Ponktius, Lenald Empelol, Solkrupt the Shadow-Eater, and Robowl the Outcast in the succeding months. The season finale pitted you against the nutty boss: Koko the Nutt! The most relentless of you have managed to smash them all!

Congratulations on your bravery and hardwork in bringing down these fearsome creatures!

Adventurers have also taken part in choosing this season's costume reward. See for yourself! 

Three cheers to all and see you in our next edition of Boss Smasher!

First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

Congratulations on your fine boss-smashing action!

Yes, for the boss smasher, the rewards are based on the number of different bosses you smashed, with each boss only counting once per account (no matter how many characters on the account took the boss down).

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

See message in context
Reactions 28
Score : 6233

Thanks for giving us the rewards, but I wonder why I got only 6 mystery boxes, while I participated with this account in 7 boss smashers. As you can see in the picture, I did with one character on this account 6 boss smashers and with another char 6 boss smashers, while the last of this boss smashers are different, so I participated in boss smasher 11,12,13,14,15,17 and 20, so 7 boss smashers.

0 0
Score : 81
0 0
Score : 3942

If one cleared it with 3 characters do we get 3 costumes? or is it 1 per account?

0 0
Score : 353

It's 1 per account

0 0
Score : 240

2 0
Score : 14338

The pet likes it. tongue

1 0
Score : 695

Thanks for the pet and costume. Looks awesome.

0 0

Hello, 

Congratulations on your fine boss-smashing action!

Yes, for the boss smasher, the rewards are based on the number of different bosses you smashed, with each boss only counting once per account (no matter how many characters on the account took the boss down).

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Score : 6233

Thanks for the info. So, should I write to support when I got only 6 of the Dungeon Master Mystery Box, while on my account I did 7 different boss smashers (spread over different characters)?

0 0
Score : 10161

Nice, Im glad that rewards are in players hands! ^^

Im a bit sad that team doesnt consider to change pet stats for more "general" this time, since distance + prop limiting usege of this cool looking pet. I hope in next year pet would have modificable CC/ST/DIS/AOE + 20 prop. That would be awesome.

Contest was really great many Wakfu artist took part in it and show their designs. I had a lot of fun creating mine. I hope we will have occasion to design costume for another contest for 3rd edition of Boss Smasher! ^^ That was hella fun and create nice movement in Wakfu artist community!

Thanks,
Percy.

0 0
Score : 1246

Awesome so happy to finally have the reward costume and pet. I didn't get any mystery boxes was that part of it? Also had fun designing the #2 voted costume! I have to thank the community for their support as it was a close call. Really enjoy the contests and hope we do it again.

0 0
Score : 1

woohoo

0 0

Hi guys,

The wait is over! It took some time but we have finally distributed the prizes. If you still haven't received them or if you're missing some, please contact the Support team for checking.

[Flatops] 

Score : 56

How come a person try his/her best to make an exceptional costume, and you end showing this crap?? Come on!!! It doesn´t even look the same, since the designed costume looks way too cooler than this rock costume you presented here... I knew you would end screwing it too..Poor Zareii...

1 -2

Hi MarkSpejczyz,

We're sorry you feel that way. We did mention when we hosted the contest that the winning costume will serve as an inspiration to our team. If needed we would rework it in order for it to be rendered properly to the game and for it to be consistent with WAKFU's art style.

[Flatops]

Score : 3869

I did all boss smasher this year and got no boxes at all
PS: Oh right the code page, that's a bit silly, why doesn't it just go to the game?
PPS: Oh great, 10 common rewards

0 0
Score : 19

The boxes are in the gift code section

1 0
Score : 1768

Did anyone got anything besides "common" items from the boxes??

Though my "common" stuff included:
Shushu HBK, Flag Planter Emote, Eliocube, Aboon, Totemization-emote.

@Ankama:
Someone mentioned in one of the prior Boss Smasher news that we could get our vengeance against Bosses we previously did not beat. Would those rounds have the SAME achievevment? My borderline-achievement-OCD hates those 54/55 numbers in my achievement window...

0 0
Score : 695

Would be nice if there is encore. I have some score to settle with the Bird of Doom.

1 0
Score : 10161

HELP!

I put my costume in account cheast bc I wanted to use it on other character, and it just vanished. Did somebody else expirianced that problem?

0 0
Score : 347
is a problem if it says 2017? I'm starting thinking about I never claimed 2017 ones and then that I didn't receive the 2018 ones :wacko:
0 0
Score : 2

I didnt get any boxes :c

0 0

Hi HentaYAartz,

Have you checked your pending gifts here? If there is still none, kindly contact the Support team so they can check your account.

[Flatops]

Staggershock|2019-02-12 16:00:52

Hey guys,

The visual bug should be fixed as of February 20. You would need to relaunch your client for the patch fix to be applied. Thanks!

[Flatops]
Score : 240

Very Nice

1 0
Respond to this thread