FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Are You Pretty in Pink?

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 14, 2019, 12:15:00
AnkaTracker

Look! A Pink Gobball! Oh! A sentiment ring! Oooo! A pink sugar heart! Wow! A crushing hat! It's Saint Ballotwine time! Everyone to Astrub! Rumor has it there's even a lovely Mystery Box!

Until Monday, February 25 10:00 AM (Paris time), everything's looking rosy for those who love love and gifts! In the middle of the Spring Has Sprung festival, Astrub, invaded by Gobballs as pink as sakura flowers, is celebrating Ballotwine's Day!

Find the Gobballs and collect their "gifts": consumables and costume pieces (including two new ones – the Grabbletwine Cape and the Crushing Hat).

Plus, take the time to complete up to four achievements – you'll come out of it exhausted, but if all goes well, you'll also come out of it with a title (Casanova) and an emote (Kiss)!

But… something's missing. What would Ballotwine's Day be without a few surprises?! And surprises there are! You'll find them in the new Saint Ballotwine Mystery Box! Check out what it's got for you.

The Saint Ballotwine Mystery Box is available in the Shop until Sunday, February 17 11:59 PM (Paris time) for just 1,800 OG or €2.50.

Event

Prove your love in this occasion as we're giving you the opportunity to win a Saint Ballotwine Mystery Box. All you need is to get the Grabbletwine Cape and the Crushing Hat, and post a screenshot of your character wearing them in the comments section.

A random draw will take place on February 26 to select the winner!

Good luck!

#WeLoveWAKFU

FAQ:

• You can claim your Mystery Box here
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys, 

Jackpot is : All the items ! 

We are happy to see that the new costume is loved too ! wub

See message in context
Reactions 59
Score : -4675

What's better then a Saint Ballotwine Mystery Box? 11 for the price of 10

4 -1
Score : 3276

Legendary = "jackpot!"
Yes, but what is the jackpot?

0 0
Score : 6669

What are the probabilities for Uncommon, Common, Rare and legendary?

2 0
Score : 3388
 the new costume is great.
2 0

Hi guys, 

Jackpot is : All the items ! 

We are happy to see that the new costume is loved too ! wub

Score : 86

#WeLoveANKAMA because the mystery box gift is great! thank you

0 0
Score : 617

Eh....gotcha cubes are never great - but its a neat thing.

0 0
Score : 2588

Great event!!! thanks Ankama ^^

1 0
Score : 242

Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 -1

Merry Christmas! Oh wait..

[Flatops]

Score : 617

That female gobbal is showing her.... "present".  Really forward Ankama lol - but I love it.

2 0

I saw that as something else, an innocently arched back. I stretch all the time.

Maybe his back hurts.

2 0
Score : -4
1 0
Score : 63
2 0
Score : 401

Oh no, the screen-idea is taken now.

0 0
Score : 4753

cool...spent £20 to get a bunch of junk, wish I could just buy the costume outright - btw the 11th box disappeared when I clicked it and I never got to see what I got, if anything. why do I bother?

0 0

I played the lottery, knowing it's a lottery. I'm pretty stoked about getting pets I didn't own yet, for less than they'd cost if I bought them outright.

I knew I was playing the lottery the moment I chose to play it.

0 0
Score : 117
0 0
Score : 1520

00--TEMPURA--00|2019-02-14 17:04:23
That female gobbal is showing her.... "present".  Really forward Ankama lol - but I love it.

Yeah she's very clearly tilting the posterior up. Wakfu so lewd sometimes. But sadly all those cute interactions only early game. See tofus and gobbals bouncing on eachother but wabbits and kannibals and xelor mobs just walk in circles. 
0 0

That's because wabbits, kannibals or xelorers know how to carry themself. 

0 0
0 0
Score : 4753
0 0
Score : 35

I bought the pack of 11 and got the Jackpot, except it came with a gobball harness that I can't seem to use for any mount.

0 0
Score : 209
2 0

YES!

0 0
Score : 2703

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

5 0
Respond to this thread