FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pets Are Coming Home

By [Shop] January 31, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

They follow you faithfully during your adventures, always ready to support and comfort you. What if you adopted them IRL? And made some room for them at your side? Minikrons and Gobgobs give you… snugly softness! Find them at the Ankama Shop either individually or in a limited-edition pack (only 200 packs available).

The World of Twelve is overflowing with these adorable little characters that are indispensable as sidekicks and without whom our emblematic heroes wouldn't quite be themselves. Mishell and her inseparable friend, Gobgob for example! A star-shaped pet who'll look at you with star-studded eyes if you decide to bring it home.

Or would you rather have a more colorful pet? A Minikron would be perfect! They come as stuffed toys, of course, and as pins if you really can't stand to leave yours behind. And since Minikrons will do anything to make you happy, they even come in pairs just for you: a Minikron stuffed toy and pin have joined forces in a limited-edition pack (only 200 packs available)!

Your favorite pets are waiting for you in the Ankama Shop. Don't leave them hanging!

Ankama Shop

First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

It seems some are out of topic as this news is about the Minikron and Gobgob plushies. For the latest update regarding the server merge, please refer to this thread, thanks!

See message in context
Reactions 14
Score : 1160

They're cute and I might consider buying one... or two...

But server merge, please.

2 0
Score : 11

Why did you remove all those beautiful areas to make capitals? Where do i go to hear the holey forest music if the area is gone?

Exploring the world used to be a big part of the fun you know.

2 0
Score : 2063

I'd also love to hear answer to this tbh.
As well as why did you made all of the new areas cluttered to the point of lagging.

Other than that - I'd really appreciate a whisperer plushie toy, like, really XD 

1 0
Score : -4

But server merge, please

0 0
Score : 4265

As for the sale and new merch, it's cool and all but may I ask... Why don't you guys sell more plushies or rather keep the ones on that were already designed? I've been waiting on a coney plushie since forever since I'm an adult now and can buy stuff for myself. What's up with the limited stock/rarity in variety :blink: 

~ Tali

0 0
Score : 61

Why are people asking for server merges... That would take ALOT to do, especially considering many people have different characters on different servers..

0 -1
Score : 7474

They told us nearly 2 years ago that they want to merge Remington, Nox and Phaeris server and they are working and delaying on it for some time, so people are just waiting for it.

2 0

Hi guys,

It seems some are out of topic as this news is about the Minikron and Gobgob plushies. For the latest update regarding the server merge, please refer to this thread, thanks!

Indeed... but no comment on different or a variety of plushies?
Is is really that hard to answer some of our questions? I've asked a few and the closest I got to getting an answer is this reply to put us in our place.
I expect you'll close the thread next if this continues.

0 0

Flatops, I really appreciate your reply! that gives us a very clear answer happy so thank you!
Any suggestion how we can show 'demand' for a product (plushie) more clearly, so there can be better transparency between the community and company? it would really help with sales and it would definitely make us feel more involved/important and we would be able to buy products (in this case plushies) we've all been wanting to see. wub

~ Tali 

[Flatops]|2019-02-06 06:41:56
Hi Tali,

We're happy that you like our products and we really appreciate you giving feedback in this article. We'll be discussing it with the Plushie team and let them know you're looking for a Coney stuff toy. Thanks!

Awh! thanks so much Flatops wub
It really feels so good being heard! I appreciate you happy
0 0

Hi Tali,

We're happy that you like our products and we really appreciate you giving feedback in this article. We'll be discussing it with the Plushie team and let them know you're looking for a Coney stuff toy. Thanks!

Respond to this thread