By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eliotrope Joins the God Packs

By [Shop] January 11, 2019, 10:00:00
AnkaTracker

Assume the powers of the God-King and open up new portals to the World of Twelve! The Eliotrope Pack is here! Check it out in the Shop until Tuesday, January 15.

Certain adventurers were expecting it, others were calling for it, and now it's here! Further your knowledge of Wakfu. Grow and multiply. Become your opponents' worst nightmare! Simply put, don't miss out on the Eliotrope Pack!

Make the most of its content now:

• Father Spirit Costume
  • God-King Finisher
  • Eliotrope Haven Bag Kit
  • Friendrake Pet
  • 30 Day God Booster
  • 3 Mineral Tower Tickets

It's waiting for you in the store until 11:59 PM (Paris time) on Tuesday, January 15 for just €20!

ELIOTROPE PACK
First Ankama intervention

biscuit999|2019-01-11 11:03:41
It says it gives 30 days of god booster here but i was given 30 days of adv booster, whats going on?

Raziel-Shadower|2019-01-11 11:40:43
yhea i got the same too

Thanks for the report, we'll have it checked with our Shop gods.
See message in context
Reactions 35
Score : 16

so so

1 0
Score : 213

What??? A finisher~~~ 

And is that a skirt like design? why not just longer enough like the floating cloak?

1 -1
Score : 8330

That costume looks pretty rad.

1 -1

Yeah, especially the moving portal around wrist seen like ready to cast in anytime~

1 -1
Score : 9397

Wait how can the god king have the eliacube?

I thought it was destroyed when it ate the eliotrope dofus? What the heck is a mechasm heart made out of anyway?

1 -1
Score : 2162

this is most probably the best thing to allocate with my theory....
basically yugo in the future become an entity trained by the  gods and capable of making a new eliacube for his own (and actually eliotropes can make a much weaker version of it called eliocube so he don't have a problem for know how to make a cube), btw  he is resented for the oropo thing and for the fact that eliotrope  lived hidding and in misery, so with the help of xelor he is going back in the time "dofus era" for be a better "dad" for the eliotrope.

5 -1
Score : 325

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY thanks ankama!!!

3 -1
Score : 1335

It says it gives 30 days of god booster here but i was given 30 days of adv booster, whats going on?

2 -1

yhea i got the same too

4 -1
Score : 4874

I'm confused, lore wise, Eliacube was made from Mecha Heart by Qilby right before the Mecha war and the escape on zinit ship, and if Yugo was the God King, that wouldn't explain the age and timeframe 

5 -1
Score : 9397

My guess is in the future he achieves godhood and retroactively becomes the god of eliotropes, then kills a mechasm, turns it's heart into a new eliacube then use it to free other eliatropes from the pocket dimension.

0 -1

biscuit999|2019-01-11 11:03:41

Raziel-Shadower|2019-01-11 11:40:43
yhea i got the same too

Thanks for the report, we'll have it checked with our Shop gods.

Wow, another Shop gods? mean that are still hidden gods after this 18 classes and shushu pack...hehehe...

1 -1
Score : 208

Finally, the pack Elio's deserve!!

1 -1
Score : 257

Yes!! thx Ankama costume and finisher look great!

1 -1
Score : 2

the bag doesn't consume. double click and nothing happens

1 -1

Ankama pliss change one thing in this costume... Look at this:

It's so sad... Where are my hair? xD
1 -1
4 -1

It won't let me buy it, It says it's not available in the place where I'm buying from but I have bought other things in the past :'(

1 -1

Hi T3ruk0,

It seems you are a member of the Spanish community. Have you tried purchasing from the Spanish Shop?

Score : -9

man I hope my dad cane buy this for me. because I'm Eliotrope main, but it cost quite a bit.

1 -1
Score : 45

Bought and back to playing.

1 -1
Score : 125

I bought it but never got the thirty days of booster, do I need to send a ticket for this?

1 -1

Better send ticket ^^ 

1 -1
Score : 133

The costume is so pretty ×_× too bad i don't play eliotrope yet and i'm too stingy to pay xd
l

1 -2

[Flatops]|2019-01-13 23:09:51
Hi T3ruk0,

It seems you are a member of the Spanish community. Have you tried purchasing from the Spanish Shop?

yes, and it didn't allow me there either
0 0
Score : 1

a question i din't see anyone asking yet,now that you guys did the god-packs comeback on decemeber 2018 and just added the eliotrope god pack to the collection,i really need to ask is there gonna be god-packs for more classes in the game coming this year? for the ones that don't have yet like ouginak,huppermage,the masqueraiders and rogue gods? i really look foward to the ouginak god cause on the ouginak mission the last thing we get from it is that totem that description says something about having an ouginak god,and im waiting for it come out excited on what it will bring,please ankama team could you say something about this? hopefully that is your plans for now.
thank's if noticed (btw sorry if i misspell something my grammar is not quite perfect yet,im not english as you can see on my profile)

0 0

Hi DoctorElemental26,

The other packs are being discussed with the team. 

Respond to this thread