By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Yen Adertal Costume Can Be Yours!

By [Shop] December 06, 2018, 14:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

From December 6 to 12, the Yen Adertal Costume will be available in the Shop for 6,000 Ogrines. And you can get it for free with any purchase of a pack of 13,000 or more Ogrines! It's a prime opportunity to express your most primal instincts, guilt-free! Well, don't overdo it now. Keep it together…

How would you like to step into the shoes of the eldest Masqueraider, Yen Adertal the Bold? You've probably heard of the Masqueraider chief and his extreme touchiness. Goultard and Arty learned about it the hard way when they tactlessly fell asleep as he was recounting the origin of the magic masks

From today through December 12, we're offering you the chance to dress up like the maniac himself! Pick it up for free when you buy a pack of at least 13,000 Ogrines. Otherwise, you can buy it for 6,000 OgrinesAfter that, the costume won't ever be in the Shop again.

Wear it at your own risk…

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Frost-Byte

Hello,

How wrong you were if you thought that the great Yen Adertal would stay still! This costume is animated.

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 449

bookmarking this for when you try to re-sell it. 

Score : 1032

So instead of a finisher you release two animation-less costumes for the Masq? xD

Score : 3291

Yeah agree if like the case I still would prefer a single animated costume instead~

Score : 1047

Can't say im a fan of this one ;;;

Score : 377

Unconvincingly lame...

Score : 1792

next..

idk why ankama waste time and the oportunity to make real good and cool costumes from now on  instead of flooding the aesthetic market with lame and poor visual quality ones; ankama guys we already have tons of those already. Step it up please.

PD: NO TO THE FOGGER NERF !! ph34r

Score : 443

Costume is AWESOME. Face is ANIMATED

Score : 419

if you had some kind of fault for art team, go apologize to it

Score : 2010

So that's mean 2 eliotrope costume???

Score : 495

They will probably just resell the Oropo costumes...

Score : 242

Because of this costume i suppose i cant buy 13000 and more ogrines via Steam!
Fix it please asap!!!

Score : 61

Is the skin colour fix one or depend player own skin palette?

Score : 21

Hi I'm just double checking, there is a 12500 pack in the shop and it has the Yen Adertal pic on it. So does that include the costume or only 13000 above? I understand that the post mentioned 13000 or more thus the query

Score : 443

That's based on your region. Ankama sells Ogrines based on what country you're from, so the amount you need to get the costume, won't necessarily match the number they post on the website.

I got the costume for buying 11000 orgrines.

The Ogrine packs that have the Yen Adertal pic, come with the costume.

Score : 2145

that cloak is ugly

Score : 242

Well , i bought 13000 ogrines, where is my costume? There is no costume in gifts

Score : 3291

It seen end earlier than expected?

Respond to this thread