FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Christmas Lottery is back!

By #[Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - November 29, 2018, 17:00:00
Reactions 150
Score : 74

my best memory is from many years ago when incarnam was just a big field with sheeps and super big wolves, one that ate everything, and one that created other sheeps to keep the balance.

0 0
Score : 1525

omg i miss that.  the original iteration of the game was better, imo. it's.. deeper now.. but i feel it lost some of its silly charm. 

0 -1
Score : 1

My memory is that time when l started playing,l want with few of my friends in that low level tofu dungeon and l failed my team 3 times in a row while fighting the last boss. We died 3 times cuz of me....

0 0
Score : 3

I met an amazing person around my characters level when I first started playing. We helped each other run dungeons and do quests, all the while talking about how much we loved the show. Meeting random people on this game and helping each other out have always proven to be interesting experiences.

0 0
Score : 105

My most precious memory in the game was the time when I met my future friends in first time, was on the same team with them and just waste time togever with them on the Remington server. These are real friends with which I do not part to this day! Fecas, Sacriers, Eliotropes, Iops... Can say, that you gave me a spark of happiness in life, which I will never forget, I love you guys!
-
Моим самым ценным воспоминанием в игре было время, когда я в первый раз встретился со своими будущими друзьями, был в одной команде с ними и просто тратил время с ними на сервере Ремингтон. Это настоящие друзья, с которыми я не расстаюсь по сей день! Феки, Сакриеры, Элиотропы, Иопы... Можно сказать, что вы дали мне искру счастья в жизнь, о которой я некогда не забуду, я люблю вас, ребята!

0 0
Score : 881

My most precious memory? I have like, more than one, but they are all equally important to me (and I guess that I'll just mention some of them XD). I hold dear all those hours spent chatting and enjoying dungeons or simply fighting mobs with my friends, like, fighting those cracklers and whispers in the whisperer island, or just going in that maze that is the steamulating shore in sufokia to just enter a house and chat. Or again that time that I won for the first time against all odds the srambad dungeon, one vs one with the boss, when all the other party member of my ex guild were already dead and saying that it was 'a lost cause'; that was truly memorable. Or again, that time that a dear friend of mine gifted me a froggy costume for my eniripsa, and like, I always kept that on it (and when I recall that, I always feel really happy, even after three years).

0 0
Score : 17

I remeber in the BETA with my Sacri, i was farming irons and killing everyone farming MY Irons, It's was mine ! MINE !

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

1 0
Score : 48

My best and unforgettable memory is the day I created, just for fun, a guild with a friend. At the beginning we were just the two of us but after a few weeks of complete desolation we started recruiting. Turned out as one of the most beautiful experience of my life. I met many people, which some of them left however I will never forget about!
Now we are a big family: we know, help and tease each fellow. We are different and we don't always get along with everyone but I can honestly say that we love each other. Every time I go online I'm surrounded with positive energy, I wouldn't know what to do if I hadn't my fellas watching my backs everytime I need them!

0 0
Score : 3

My most precious memory, huh? Hmm... I'm kinda new guy in this stuff, but i have been great fan for Wakfu and Dofus for years... Perhaps my number 1. would be my first time trying Piwi dungeon. I had never tried any other games like this and my first time with team was very exciting. I also learned, how important it is to have good strategy.Of course, I started this game with Foggernaut, so I had no idea, how to build spell combos for starters. And yes, these days this might sound plain and maybe even boring story... But what can I say? Best moments comes with small details...

0 0
Score : 206

So i dont have a lot of friends and the close ones I have don't play video games. I started playing Wakfu as i enjoy these type of turn based games and while killing some Piwis and cats someone asked me if i would like to join a guild. I said sure cause why not right? So i accepted the invite and as soon as i was a part of a guild a flood of welcomes were in the chat. The people were just so nice and started helping me run dungeons and such so i could get equips and the like. What started as nice people actually turned into good friends. I logged on everyday to sometimes to chat with them forgetting i was playing a game as sometimes i just sat in an outpost. I ended up moving servers but i made such good friends i still talk to some of them and some of them even changed servers with me. Wakfu has brought me a lot of happiness and i made some lasting connections.

0 0
Score : 293

My most precious Memory was a long time ago.
When i was around 14 years old(maybe 12?) we had that cool tv channel that showed anime right after school ended with famous animes like one piece, naruto, Dragonball z etcetc and smaller animes sometimes ( i cant rememberXD eureka 7 maybe? its really long ago). and some animes came just weekly 1 episode ata  time (f.e. every week at thursdays at 15:15)
But i came most of the time later home from school because i had a long ride home so i missed the "Prime Time" and watched most of the time the smaller animes.

Also i could just watch rarely tv right after school because homework so i missed all the animes/series that day

well one day i came back from school early and i saw a Anime like none other.. WAKFU. it was Mindblowing the fights/abilities,HTe style of drawing and just overall creativity of the world was nothing i have EVER seen before. and i instantly loved it. My favourite character was yugo because his portal ability way so cool. AND THE INTRO T.T OMG i member i loved it

I remember 1 Episode especially where they play Gobball. it was my absolutly favourite episode.

But in totally i maybe saw like 3-4 episodes of the animes and it never came back to TV

and i forgot it slowly

But 2-3 years ago i randomly found some wakfu art on the internet(i was now way more into anime and watched a lot of different online) and i remembered how great it was. and wanted to see it. BUT there was 1 problem. it was impossible to find online like LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE it was nowhere. (except for way to expensive on amazon) just this weird mmo called wakfu but naaaaah i didnt wanted to play an mmo at that age. i wanted anime!!!

over the next year i searched multiple times for the anime and got more and more frustrated. BUT then netflix came and just realeased it... for free... 2 FULL seasons.

And finally i could binge watch it and it was just as mindblowing creative and funny as i remembered (i just love worldbuilding) some months later i found the mmo and now i am here^^

Now i think the binge watch on netflix is my most precious memory with wakfu it was just so great to finally feel young again and fever with the heroes. But without seeing some episodes a long time ago i dont think i would feel that much about the anime.

So thank you for creating such a wonderful world filled with so many funny and interesting characters and cool abilites

0 -1

Playing the game back when it was still in alpha, only 3 characters in the game. Played it every day before school, back when I didn't have any responsibilities or adult things to take care of, careless times, Wakfu and Dofus made my young years enjoyable and fun. Now I have my mummy costume to show off that I was an early player >smile.

0 0

My precious memory is when I found for the first time my actual guild's friends.
After this day we have passed a lot of funny time fighting monsters and helping the other guys to exp.

0 0

My most precious moment in wakfu was after the game's official release. When i started playing it with my friend for a couple of month's after the first 100 damage crit , the first 1k kamas and when we started to learn the basics of the game , thats when i started to love this game and play it for so much time , enjoy it and still have fun in it.

0 0

My best memory of the game was when i joined a guild and started participating in theyr activities there was so much fun and i made so many friends that i still talk today , so many memories of fight's with bosses and the imposible moments where we coud've lost the fight but we somehow made it biggrin

0 0
Score : 281

My most precious memory has to be my first Steel Beak run when it first came out, It went well enough regardless of if he kept dodging me cause I couldnt steal his mp tongue
I had a screenshot of it but I cant find it, so instead have a screenshot of my first relic drop which is also a pretty fond memory.

0 0

My most precious memory was when I first started and a high level helped me to farm some gears for my character and even let me into her guild, even though I was weak. For that I was really thankful.

0 0

sa fait un bout de temps ke je joue et honetement g adore explorer le monde de zakfu en passant par incarnam kan c etait avec les wapins comme mob a incarnam jusqua maintenant. j ai fait de belle rencontres avec bcp de personne et j ai pu me sentir comme si j avais accomlpi kelkechose dans ma vie alors ke j ai 17ans biggrin

0 0
Score : 31

My most precious memory is when i get my first costume biggrin

0 0
Score : 636

I do not think there can be a single precious moment. There have been many small moments that have made the time spent playing unique.Perhaps the most beautiful memories were when I started the game, and discover all the places concerned about the serie wakfu. Play and always talk to new players ,trying to become strong and powerful like the players who have been playing for a long time.Try to make and discover new achievements .Now, after many years, it reminds me of that nostalgia. Try the new dungeon , new achievements, discover new places.I can't wait to create new precious moments.

1 0
Score : 18

As for me, Wakfu is rather a reason to put my friends from my and other countries together. So, my most precious memory is the period when me and Lomethet were teaching Vladosmakar and Piosik how to play. Especially our attempt to run the Tofu dungeon. We failed, but it still was fun.
And, of course, Lomethet's constant jokes about xelor's bandages and shibari ;o]

0 0
Respond to this thread