FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Christmas Lottery is back!

By #[Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - November 29, 2018, 17:00:00
Reactions 150
Score : 162

My precious moment in game was in vampire dungeon, when my friends go out crazy to trying to save me when I got possessed by the purple lord. We all think that will be the end, but we survived to tell tha story.

0 0
Score : 123

My precious memory is when my whole guild was spamming Castuc HC to farm Harry boots for the newbies in the guild. It was chaotic, challenging and messy as a whole. 

0 0
Score : 2

I only recently started playing Wakfu, but my favorite memory was when I first started playing and I didn't know where to go or what to do. It was fun being able to wander around and figure things out. I could do what I wanted, whenever I wanted to! I eventually joined a nation (even though I didn't really know what that meant) and now I'm having fun while granting villager's wishes! I even got my friend to start playing with me. 

0 0
Score : 301

My fondest and most precious memory in Wakfu was wayyy back in June of 2013, about a month after the Celestial Piwi dungeon got added. Every one of my friends was more worried about getting level ups and gear from much higher and better dungeons 50 levels higher. Me? I was trying to get the fabled Wakfu lillies, Wakfu Frost, and the set Swordex and Levy Lup from the incredibly difficult and annoying to get to Tofulix.

Among that, I was also trying my darndest to get the Googoolden Axe from summoning the small piwis when stepping on the border tiles on the Celestial Piwi dungeon.

I was never so lucky until much much later in my lifetime of Wakfu, but fighting that dungeon so much labeled me the Piwi Slayer in my group of friends. Piwis will forever hold a special place in my heart, if only to remind me of all the time I wasted pointlessly chasing after them.

0 0
Score : 115

My most precious moment in Wakfu was when I joined the guild ''Amaras Erben'' there were all my friends we played together, fought against dungeon bosses etc it was such an enjoyable time. The experience I got thanks to the guild helped me a lot afterwards in the game, I will never forget the good old times with them.

Thank you to everyone in Amaras Erben it was a great time!

0 0
Score : 828

My precious memory was during the beta when I became gov for the first time. The previous gov did nothing but pk noobies and cause grief so my friends helped me get the position and it was the first time I felt like my actions had some kind of positive outcome.

0 0
Score : 76

My most precious memory was actually during a player-held event. Nox was still alive during the time and this was before Astrub even received the revamp. The event was a game of kind of like Town of Salem and a bunch of players came from all over into one room in a Haven World of the players guild. A certain pvp guild even showed up which put everyone on edge at first but before long everyone was making jokes, making strategies to win, and just (seemingly) being happy xD. I went with my guild mates at the time and remember winning a round as a killer and laughing so hard at my computer screen because every time I was suspected, I would just tell the rest of my team and finish them offlaugh (Evil I know tongue) Of course the prizes (Kamas and free lvls) were great at the time but that wasn't what stayed. I'll always remember that night for as long as I keep playing MMO's because despite what nations we came from, lvl differences, and Guild drama, everyone there had fun. Good timessleep...

0 0
Score : 38

My most precious Wakfu memory was when i was just getting started with the game running around in Astrub looking for bow meow fish but all i found was shoals of breaded fish. I was very frustrated and just wanted to buy them from anyone for any price cuz i needed them, two high lvl players answered my call and took me where i can find the shoals of bow meow fishes and taught me everything about fishing, all while laughing with me and using the tickle emote that was new to me at the time :3

Finally when we were saying goodbyes i insisted that i give them some of my freshly baked bread as a thanks for their trouble, One of them refused to take it (cuz xelors don't eat as he said ^-^) while the other took them and without me noticing slipped me 20,000 kamas in exchange. I was overwhelmed by that, thanked them both a lot, they gave me one last tickle and went on their way. Ever since then i fell in love more with wakfu and the beautiful community, I kept running around utter glee thinking that am rich and i never stopped playing ever since~

1 0
Score : 589

Alright I had a deep thought.
I could easily say that every day in WAKFU is a precious moment to me because I've surrounded myself with an incredible community of people.

However, my most precious memory is when I, Tzi and One Hit Girl created a guild called Svalinn.
On the day we decided to do so, we set goals for what we stand for and what we wish to achieve; and while looking back it now, we've went past the goals to create something amazing for every person in the guild.
All of the drama, the success and the fun along the way. From Wars between Svalinn and Tiny Bandits, to all the guild events held on a regular basis, to gaining our HW in the very last auction that was held.
All of it happening from the day I use the guild gem to create the guild, that was given to me by my previous guild leader.

Every small moment counts, because you never know when a moment, where you think nothing major of it, can become something great or amazing.

1 -1
Score : 70

My most precious memory was when i discouver that there was many ways to teleport ,and the existence of mounts.

0 0
Score : -9

my precious memory is finding 2 new awsome friends to help me deafeat that tofu dungeon :3

0 0
Score : 2

My most precious Wakfu memory is when my very first guild and I ran the Hushquarters for the first time. We were a small little guild that had few members and we were all close. It was an intense battle, trying to learn all the mechanics and keep each other alive as we whittled away at the kings health. In the end we got very close to beating him, but he was too formidable and ended up wiping us out before we could get the final blows in. It was a hard moment to deal with and we all got together again after the fight to lick each others wounds and talking about what we could have done better. We all had a good time talking and laughing after our initial sadness at defeat and promised we would all go again when we were stronger. I really miss those days..

0 0
Score : 12

Most precious wakfu memory was a few months ago when I saw again a player I met and played a lot in beta and early years of wakfu. Always good to see old friends smile

0 0
Score : 938

The most precious memory, I have to say when we beat black crow for the 1st time with my friends. Back when max cap was ~105 and BC was....yeah the BC we all loved and hated. Having been stolen all the MPs and literally down to the last man (or better yet eca) and the last hit. Was so happy for the sword i dropped (and the feathers got us quite a bit of kamas) smile

1 0
Score : 1504

year one mining for garden gem kamas in the god damn mines for 6h tears of joy still spring to mi eye when i remeber that joys occaision of geting that gem!!

0 0
Score : 66

My most precious memory is downloading the game and creating my character for the first time. Jumping into Incarnam was a journey that I didn't know I'd still be so passionate about to this day. I never knew I would become a inhabitant of the Wakfu Universe this long. But now, it's a part of my identity.

0 0
Score : 100

I started playing Wakfu around the time it first came out with my brother. We didn't really do much together so some of my most treasured memories are of us playing together. We'd both stopped playing after a while. I've since moved to a different country and don't really talk to him a lot because we are both busy. A couple of months ago he said we should start playing again so now we get to talk at least once a week while playing together again.

0 0
Score : 1

My best memory is when during high school i used to play Wakfu with my two best friends. Every day after study we was used to party together and have fun doing dungeons and quests. I will always keep this memory in my heart and feel it every time i play this beautifull game.

0 0
Score : 90

sitting infront of larva dungeon in astrub sewers back in 2014 surrounded by rivers of blood, meeting a friend there that i still talk to to this day and joining a guild i still belong to.
some of the best times ever i'd say.

1 0
Score : 780

Last months of beta, I met a player called Sabotage, he soon became governor of Bonta through shenanigans, and I became part of his government. He raised taxes to the maximum, and sabotaged all of Bonta merchants, and also put all species as protected by law, and made so much ruckus in game and in forums, abusing the beta government system and showing the worst possible scenario. All nations began war agaisnt Bonta, and some of the other nations governors were accepting refugees from Bonta. It was truly a amazing and unique experience. 

0 0
Respond to this thread