By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Bonus Weekend

By [Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 10, 2018, 16:30:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

This weekend, we are offering a drop and XP bonus! It's the perfect time to hone your daily activities, and also for us to thank you for your immense passion for the game!

The weeks following the release of Update 1.61 have been somewhat hectic for WAKFU and it heavily affected your gaming experience. To thank you for your patience, and because your passion  for the game is important to us, the entire WAKFU team offers you this bonus weekend!

• +50% combat XP
  • +50% drops

From Friday 12 October 6:00 PM (server time) to Sunday 14 October 11:59 PM (server time), come and enjoy the XP and drop bonus for all!

First Ankama intervention

Staggershock|2018-10-10 19:01:26
Bonus weekends have always stacked as far as I know.

Hey guys,

The bonus weekend stacks with Boosters. Good game to all!
See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 253

some people are just never happy no matter how hard Ankama tries, the people above r the reason why Wakfu forum is so toxic

Score : 775

I agree with legendaryxelor. But the other 2 people also have a point (jsut why so rude T_T)

Score : 71

Neat

Score : -32

I disagree with legendaryxelor just because he uses an alt account to post on forum. Afraid of something?

As for alabastr1x, either you get insane after reaching lvl 200 in more than 1 char or you got lvl 200 in more than 1 char because were already insane to begin with. Some people enjoy bullying the english ankama team, even though the french forum posted the announcement at the same time. It's ok to bully ankama. One day you will understand...

Score : 495

You made your point, but isnt that an alt account...?

Score : 1990

does this stack with the booster?

so 50% + 30% ( booster ) ?

or this 50% will replace the booster ? I NEED TO KNOW!

Score : 161

Score : 161

Very cool, I should be able to get some farming done this weekend then biggrin

Score : 3826

time to camp moon mobs for hammers.

Score : 887

Nice, thanks ankama!

Staggershock|2018-10-11 00:01:26

if it stacks, omg this will be amazing, prolly can gain around 5lvl or more in the weekend for my Sadi XD
Score : 8404

Supa cool. Thx.

Score : 3325

Amo gracias~

Score : 52

no bonus xp for professions ?sad

Hi tkty,

Some other time for sure. For now please enjoy the bonus combat xp and drops!

Staggershock|2018-10-10 19:01:26

Hey guys,

The bonus weekend stacks with Boosters. Good game to all!

Hi Flatops, does the bonus also include the Battlefield bonus exp? or only PVE?

It looks like they either deleted their coments, or ankama deleted the "hate" coments.

(I know that they were a bit rude but their point was clear)
It makes NO SENSE to announce any kind of event just a couple of days before it happens, especially this kind of event when they know that some dungeons have a limited amount of tries per week, like the UBs; or that even require some grinding, The Mineral Tower, Moon Archmobs and even some dungeon Steles are good examples of these.

Those people had the right to be anoid (although the language they used wasn't appropriated) because it's not the first time something like this happens; they did the exactly same thing when they annouced that Mount Zinit would be open during a weekend, and obsiously only a couple of people showed up (at least on Remington).

This event is a clearly nice gesture, don't get me wrong, its just the way the "give" it to us that it's not right. So, please have some consideration for your community, we have taken enough hits already.

Hi Wendy-97,

We took note of their message but the way it was communicated was very inappropriate so their posts were moderated. We always welcome constructive feedback and we appreciate your suggestion.

Score : 1188

Time to unleash my power for Lvling up

just a quick question: Does Bonus event also increases Sidekicks Exp?

It does. Sidekicks get the same amount of experience you get from a fight, but with a +50% bonus.

Score : 10

nice weekend bonus. thank you biggrin

Foju|2018-10-12 08:25:22
Hi Flatops, does the bonus also include the Battlefield bonus exp? or only PVE?

Hi Foju,

Battlefields XP are included. Enjoy!
Score : 16

Thank you for the XP and drop bonus!

Respond to this thread