FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mount Zinit: Opening of Part One

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - September 14, 2018, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

A few weeks ago we celebrated the anniversary of Ogrest's arrival, now we have another reason to celebrate!

You mush have fallen off your chair after reading the title! Today we're proud to announce the opening of Mount Zinit - Part One!

You've read that right! This area which was previously reserved for players who had a Booster will be opened to all!

Mount Zinit - Part One is designed for players levels 45 to 130 and includes:

• 3 zones divided into 5 ecosystems 
  • 1 main quest to discover
  • 5 dungeons to explore, each with its own touch of strategy... watch out!
  • 5 families of monsters to fight

Mount Zinit - Part One will be accessible to all in Update 1.61.

Until then sharpen your swords, daggers and arrows. Get ready to conquer Mount Zinit!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to 41uc4rd09

Hi 41uc4rd09,

We don't have a specific date to share yet for Update 1.61, but know it's coming!

See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 1358

Me Me Happy now...

0 -1
Score : 173

Wooh! Keep this up and maybe half the playerbase will return \o/

0 -1
Score : -265

hmm i gues thats good but i doubt the zinit area population will increase

0 -1
Score : 10

Wait till another couple of years for part 2 mount zinit (~ '-')~

1 -2
Score : 10898

It's nice gesture, thanks. Many of my low level guildies will be happy about that news.

0 -1
Score : 1109

Nice job guys! This is a real integrity move. I personally find the need for a booster for late game content pretty annoying. I have no problem dropping a few dollars here and there on games I spend a decent amount of time on, but I like feeling like it was my decision to, and not like I was pushed into it. The booster idea is ok but I think it should focus more on making things more convenient/faster for people and not to have locked content without it. Awesome job anyways, two thumbs up !!

1 -1
Score : -18

how did I buy a booster in time...

0 -1
Score : 4476

Hmmm. Well. the dungeons I've run there weren't too difficult...

0 -1
Score : 1124

This game has become sooooo boring.

@stoppleaseohno I personally believe all zones should be unlocked for the better of Wakfu. It would definitely create the window that everybody could do anything.

Also, Ankama here are some tips from me truly to help you with Wakfus player base.

1. Make everything free. Zones, heroes, gov options aside from cosmetics and class changes, potions. Plus you've got all the account character slots and restats that cost money (there's literally so many other things to spend Ogrines on besides boosters). Make Boosters EXP buffs with instant heal.

2. Create a working dungeon searching system that teleports the player into the dungeon when all have accepted the timer (it's literally what all good games do). You search for matches....

3. Refocus on Battlefields. I was really, really, REALLY (did I say really?) let down with Battlefields. After having played every type of Battlefield I found myself killing a Wodent/Wabbit with my Sram and someone kept yelling at me "USE EARTH!" & Srams don't have earth spells. Lol even after that I found myself wondering why I was even killing a Wodent/Wabbit, to begin with because it's supposed to be PvP.

4. Fix the auction houses prices. Those have gotten out of hand and if you don't have at least around 1 mill Kamas you're pretty much going no where and I will say #4 is kinda optional because you can farm everything yourself, but arguably it would take forever.

5. Rework Alamax Temple. Before it was just stairs It was actually a place of interest like trading, group finding, and even PvP. Like if you're going to have an item teleport you someplace at least make it as big as Ecaflipus.

6. Get rid of hidden monster effects. Lol or at least update your encyclopedia to where it says detailed descriptions because not having those is kinda sketchy. Wakfus encyclopedia is horrible in most parts.

7. Trash Trapper. Trapper is an amazing profession, but the reality is that it shouldn't exist. Sure that would affect the economy with monsters, but people quit because they cant kill things. Wakfu should have monsters respawn instantly and this would even fix mass trapping latency on some maps. It would be easier on all players if their fights were just always there.

8. I think this is one everybody would consider. Fixing Al Howin and Kwismas event. I don't know who came up with the idea of "Hey lets have the players fart in gobballs faces the entire dungeon", but oddly enough its been that way the past couple years now... Lol There should some changes to those events like making Al Howin more spooky/scary.

9. This one I've read in forums in the past, but making a personal player timer in PvE that goes up AT LEAST to 1 minute per turn. Making that a setting would be super beneficial for players.

10. Add a global chat. Or like a Nation chat. Whoever's in Amakna can talk to Amaknians and Brakmar can talk to Brakamarians etc..

There you have it. I fixed Wakfu in 10 reasons. Now you have more players! You're welcome Ankama.

2 -10
Score : -4

You want ankama to make almost everything free? Seriously?
They don't even have enough money to make DOFUS a free to play game. Ankama needs money to continue on making new content to the game, and they don't even have enough of it as it is now. Just keep this type of thing to yourself instead of posting a "suggestion" based on absolutely nothing just because you don't want to pay for anything with the thought that it will help the game when it's just gonna make the situation worse.

0 -2
Score : 15113

Well, it's an advancement for completing the Archmonsters and daily dungeon boss tasks, but maybe no difference for the highest tier level characters yet. Buuuuut, it's an advancement anyway.

0 -1
Score : 276

Finally I can use my Rikiki Wand effects~

0 -1
Score : -8

( ' -')b

0 0
Score : 84

Neat

0 -1
Score : 992

Now let's hope for some new areas.

0 0
Score : 1124

@bpatuniaw you obviously didn't read what I replied.

I never said to "make almost everything free" and to argue that I did say that is just lying. I just said to make what should be FREE to be FREE lol. Had you known how much $$$$$$$ I've thrown into this game you'd delete that reply. Lol my reply was solemnly 100% accurate. Aside from a "Almanax" miss spell. Considering there's tons of potions in the shop, there's class changes, there's restat scrolls, there's character slots, there's smith magic hammers (which you need in game to make your gear better lol), there's ALWAYS a "Mystery" box of some sort (which you'll probably never get what you want in the first place from it) I should add that as an #11 to the list, there's emotes, there's tons of mounts, there's tons of pets to choose from, there's spell pages, there's 3 different options of character scrolls..., there's growth kibbles, there's guild name changes/emblem changes, there's name changes, they even have options to move your character from accounts with money. You're going to come at me and say that I said to make everything free???

No I didn't say that. I just said to make everything that would be essential in making the game better for everyone. Like really? I only said 3 things. Zones, Hereos, and Government options. My suggestion is a lot better than most peoples, but feel free to reply I've got a lot things to say in ways to improve this game and make it better.

1 0
Score : 133

JUST MAKE GLOBAL CHAT A THING PLS sad

0 0
Score : 8988

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!.
Thanks.

0 -1
Score : 134

No date?

0 -1

Hi 41uc4rd09,

We don't have a specific date to share yet for Update 1.61, but know it's coming!

Score : 33

Thank you...sincerely...i have tears

0 -1
Respond to this thread