FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Discover the New Botani'Run!

By [Shop] September 04, 2018, 11:00:00

There are those adventurers who leave the sour smell of a long day of fighting in their wake. And then there's you. Well, I mean, and then there could be you! What would you say to spreading flowers by the dozen with every step you take, like a messenger sent to spread loooove and peace in the World of Twelve? With the Botani'Run, you can!

Summer's over in the World of Twelve, too, and adventurers' sad, gray faces leave no doubt about it. Thousands of thrilling adventures await them, but some will need a little time to shift gears from their dreamy memories of idyllic beaches, refreshing cocktails, and holiday romances… Luckily, a brand new run is here to brighten up this sudden, cruel return to reality!

Today through September 10 at 11:59 PM CEST, the Botani'Run will be a bonus gift with any purchase of a pack of 13,000 Ogrines or more. This run will let you spread the most beautiful flowers the Krosmoz has to offer all around you.

It's enough to leave even the god Sadida breathless!

ogrine packs 

FAQs

• The item is linked to the account.
  • Ogrine Packs for the promo vary from country to country. The item will appear in your basket before confirming payment. 
First Ankama intervention

Replying to smitpickle

Hi smitpickle,

Thank you for your feedback. May we know what kind of items are you looking for in the Shop? Regarding content, Update 1.61 is in the Beta server ready for testing. You can find the details here.

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 5623

Botani'Run Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPvVgROZuQw

3 -2
Score : 12773

Really want to get this but....If only the game was as fun as the emotes..

1 -3
Score : 14338

Ideas:
1-Another one leaving a trail of small animated dimishing fires on each step. (Shushu style.)
2-Making them not-linked.

Well, I have the Wakfu source buff as an alternative... tongue But, nope, this "run" is not for me.

2 -1
Score : 1862

Yeah, it is same as another form of Wakfu source buff, and indeed why those emote run are non-tradable goods huh?

1 -1
Score : -266

flower powah o: but again... i dont really have reason to buy the Ogrines.....

1 -2
Score : 959

Meh.

1 -1
Score : 254

I would prefer have a random colourful flower blossom instead. 

1 -1
Score : 196

i love this game from a conceptual point of view, but man is it boring... all new releases consist in costumes and bundles that offer nothing... i hate complaining about this kind of stuff, but i really believe that this game can be much more than what it is. please don't misunderstand; i'm a huge fan and i'm not attacking anyone out of spite.

1 -1

Hi smitpickle,

Thank you for your feedback. May we know what kind of items are you looking for in the Shop? Regarding content, Update 1.61 is in the Beta server ready for testing. You can find the details here.

Score : 381

[Flatops]|2018-09-07 09:43:20
Hi smitpickle,

Thank you for your feedback. May we know what kind of items are you looking for in the Shop?

Maybe improvements for the game instead of some cosmetic diddlydoo? I've been playing wakfu for last few years, with some breaks, but when I was playing, I was buying the booster monthly and provided you a stable income. Now, when NOTHING happens in the game I don't play it anymore for like half a year. I've decided to go back to dofus, which I left few years ago for wakfu, which I found better, but dofus is updated so often in comparision to wakfu, there's always something to do. Think about players' experience, not Ankama's wallet. It will feed both of them.
1 -1

Hi fanGaGa,

Regarding content, Update 1.61 is in the Beta server ready for testing. You can find the details here

Score : 254

[Flatops]|2018-09-07 09:43:20
Hi smitpickle,

I would like have Bedroom full set for each class please~ around 10 or 11 item in each class to fit all class theme haven bag~
1 -2
Score : 12773

k I bought this, thank you Owlie for coming up with this emote, I have a feeling you had the idea smile
But is it so much to ask for Wakfu to add content for everyone? This ultimate boss is for the few at level 200 with 2 heroes accounts, where's the logic in ankama?

You said you want to know what we want then how about EASIER content at the higher levels so people will actually interact and not worry about what class they're bringing?

1 -1
Score : 1862

When I notice that this run was completely different from the past, it just add some flower leftover for your own trace... It is just meh....until I see someone death and this flower still puff, puff, puff around his death altar...wHaT??? I would like this own condolence for grieving flower again....But, but, but, then sales is end...is end!!! is end!!! What the flower you suffering me longing from now...

1 -1
Score : -2

How about emote that renders player unclickable by pvpers or disguise player as a rock?

1 -1
Score : 3915

They already banned TF food in BF.

0 0
Score : 348

When is this coming back? Or another variation with colour flowers??

1 0
Respond to this thread