By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 

Win Boosters… By Playing!

By [Shop] August 10, 2018, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker News

Do you feel like playing? Then all you have to do is play! Would you like to win a booster to play more? Then all you have to do is play! Until Friday, August 17, buy a booster, play for at least eight hours, and… win a free booster!

It's the simplest challenge you'll ever have to face in the World of Twelve to get a reward: simply play! And you'll be rewarded with a free booster – just by having fun.

The concept couldn't be more straightforward: If you buy a (7- or 30-day) booster between August 10 and 17, you'll just need to play for a minimum of eight hours during the same period to receive a second booster of the same length for free!

It will be credited from Monday, August 20: It will either be added to your active booster or will be activated automatically on that date if you don't have an active booster.

In short: To win, all you have to do is play!

booster packs

FAQs

• Offer is valid once per account.
  • The offer only applies to the 7 and 30 Day Boosters. Named packs such as Beach Pack, Steel Beak Pack, etc. are not included.
  • Boosters of the same category will be credited. For example, if you buy a Hero Booster, you will receive a bonus Hero Booster.
  • If you purchase multiple Boosters, the offer applies to the Booster with a higher denomination. For example, if you buy a 7 Day Booster and a 30 Day Booster, you will receive a bonus 30 Day Booster.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Fuuka-tan

Hi Fuuka-tan,

The promotion only applies to the 7 and 30 Day Boosters. The named packs such as Beach Pack, Steel Beak Pack, etc. are not included.

See message in context
Reactions 47
Score : 258

Just the right timing!~ 

Jo~

Score : 1

Great! Does the booster packs apply to the promotion, or is it valid only for normal 7 and 30 days boosters?

Hi Fuuka-tan,

The promotion only applies to the 7 and 30 Day Boosters. The named packs such as Beach Pack, Steel Beak Pack, etc. are not included.

Score : 575

Can we make things clear if i buy 30 days HERO or GOD booster and play the game i will resive 30 HERO or GOD boster for free? Or just 30 days Adventure one?
Second question if i buy DLC with booster on steam, like WAKFU - Beach Pack(30 days god booster include) did i resive 30 days god booster for free after play 8 hours?

Hi JlCag,

For your first question, you will receive a 30 Day God Booster.

For your second question, the DLC Boosters are not part of the promotion, only the regular 7 and 30 Day Boosters.

Score : 137

i bought my booster 2 days ago..how unlucky sad

Score : 542

Nice job giving us this AFTER the black quack offer!

Score : 85

Question,does exchanging dofus kamas for ogrines and buying booster counts in the promotion?

Score : 2070

I have 9 days of booster left, do I have to buy a new one or i will still get the free booster?

Score : 6161

Until Friday, August 17, buy a booster, play for at least eight hours, and… win a free booster!

Score : 907

so for example if I play 4 hours today and another 4 hrs next day it will add up??

Hi emelance,

That's correct. You only need to play a minimum of 8 hours between August 10 and 17.

Score : 771
The booster packs via the webpage can only be bought with cash whereas booster packs in the in-game store can be bought with origines. Does this offer only apply to the webpage purchase or does it also include the in-game store? Depending on the origine pack one buys, buying booster packs with origines in the in-game store can be much cheaper x.x

Nevermind. When I visited the storepage after I logged unto the webpage, the booster packs displayed their respective origine prices.
Score : 727

When it says you have to play for 8 hours during the same period, does that mean 8 hours straight without logging out? I dont have the best internet and can dc quite often.

im sure its not straight, that would be a D-move. Many ppl have much to during day for exaple 8h work, so spending another 8 in Wakfu would be unposible for them. Don't remember about family, dog walk, other responsibilities, or just hanging up with friends, develop your skills or just playing other game.
I don't belive that Ankama would like chain us to chairs and computers to play Wakfu as slaves tongue

Score : 179

Tfw I don't have a life and this is actually possible

Score : 1600

Does this only count for Remington? Or does it count to other servers like Elbor?

Score : 1991

I think it counts for EN community only, if you're on another community server (pt/sp/fr) you should get this promo-thread for  your own community which would mean you have this promo too. You prolly could poke your local CM on the matter.

Very Cool, Very Nice

Score : 34

Say, if we purchased more than one booster and had it stack, would the offer be applied to both purchases as well? Or only to the first booster purchased/the active one (in the case of different boosters)?

Hi Seishin-Hermy,

Update: Between your 2 purchases, we will provide the bonus Booster with a higher denomination. For example, you purchased both a 7 Day God Booster, and a 30 Day God Booster, you will receive a bonus 30 Day God Booster.

Score : 159

I'm curious about the 8 hours thing too. Is that in one single session or cumulative anytime throughout the event period? I'm only 6 days into my current 30D-Hero booster, but if I buy another and stack it on top, the bonus one will stack upon that one as well, correct?

Score : 300

8/17 is my bday, so happy bday to me c:

Hi Nafarios,

Happy birthday! May the Twelve gods bless you doubly on your special day.

Score : 959

We need to know if the 8 hours has to be one straight single session or not. I will have a hard time getting 8 hours straight simply because the game just freezes on me from time to time forcing me to close the game and log back in...

Score : 73

if i got beach pack on the 10th it counts as a booster right?
it says if you buy a booster during the event...
well i got a booster during the event inside a package i really hope that it would count... i play at least 6 hours a day (if not more) smile

[Flatops]|2018-08-10 12:41:48
Hi JlCag,

For your first question, you will receive a 30 Day God Booster.

For your second question, the DLC Boosters are not part of the promotion, only the regular 7 and 30 Day Boosters.
Score : 1

If I have an adventure booster active now that hasn't expired yet and buy a hero booster within these days, will i get a free Hero Booster or an adventure booster?

Hi christzamos,

You'll receive the same Booster you purchased (Hero Booster), as long as you play a minimum of 8 hours within the promo period.

Respond to this thread