FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Live - Wakfu #4 : The Sound of Update 1.61

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - July 27, 2018, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Q&As, interviews, games, exclusives, gifts... This is Ankama Live, our Twitch meetup with the community!

Ankama invites its communities to a special live gathering! Developers, artists, game designers will exchange ideas, answer your questions, reveal exclusives, or simply talk about their passion with you.

We'll meet you on Tuesday, July 31st 6:00 PM CEST on our Twitch channel, Ankama Live. [koaxX], our Sound Designer, will be our show's guest, presented as always by [Owlie]!

On the program for Tuesday, July 31: 

• The Big Reveal: Find out who is this we've been seeing in our social networks, giving us a big smile and what will their role be?
  • What does a Sound Designer do?
  • Live recording of Update 1.61's sounds.
  • Join our mini-game and win a Twitch Costume!
  • Q&A with [koaxX].
  • Discover the work of passionate artists from the WAKFU universe.
  • We will end with even more revelations about our mysterious silhouette so stay with us!

https://s.ankama.com/www/static.ankama.com/upload/backoffice/direct/2018-04-16/cbc765b6623e88a00045c97968f80251.png
Win a Twitch costume! 

Our goal with Ankama Live is to be closer to you, and listen to your feedback so we hope to see you for this fourth Ankama Live!

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Note: The livestream will be in French but as it is about sound design and animations, anyone could enjoy it! As usual, we will write a recap afterwards for all the communities.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Cairen

Hello Cairen,

I usually ask a question and players have to post the correct answer in chat. This time, I'll prepare the question in the four languages of our game (French, English, Spanish & Portuguese) so everyone could answer!

See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 4761

Seeing as the stream will be in French, how viable will the mini game be to get that twitch costume? Won’t it be difficult for non French speakers?

0 -1

Hello Cairen,

I usually ask a question and players have to post the correct answer in chat. This time, I'll prepare the question in the four languages of our game (French, English, Spanish & Portuguese) so everyone could answer!

Score : 9070

Can we still suggest some questions/topics to be answered??
If so:

-Crafting is VERY grindy nowadays, any plans for improving on that? Including the harvest professions of course.
-The mentioned changes to make the political system more relevant and interactive are still on the table, right? Any timely estimation for them?
-Haven worlds .... NEED SOME LOVE!!
-You got some more delicious pictures from the nations revamp?? This time Sufokia maybe??
The Brakmar ones were already very pretty.

2 -1
Score : 1027

Yeah, please some info about Haven Worlds!

Also I'd like to hear about dungeons; mechanics, guides, changes etc for the really complicated ones.

0 -1
Score : 2054

Will there ever be Ankama Live with theme/questions chosen by players? It's not like I don't appreciate sound design, but I have a lot of questions abother other game aspects xD

0 -1

Hi Reineke-Fox,

You can share with us the topics you have in mind for future shows and we'll let the team know.

Reineke-Fox|2018-07-28 08:30:51
Will there ever be Ankama Live with theme/questions chosen by players? It's not like I don't appreciate sound design, but I have a lot of questions abother other game aspects xD

Yeah I kinda feel same. It's nice that we get new content... but I assume a lot of us would prefer for the devs to polish the old stuff instead of making new content.
0 -1
Score : 3683

Gimonfu|2018-07-27 17:10:23
Can we still suggest some questions/topics to be answered??
If so:

-Crafting is VERY grindy nowadays, any plans for improving on that? Including the harvest professions of course.
-The mentioned changes to make the political system more relevant and interactive are still on the table, right? Any timely estimation for them?

+1 I really want some discussion on how rare items are treated and the level grind that is crafting.  It's not intuitive and is more of a drag to do. 

For example: Mining doesn't exactly need rare items since it's not the same type of resource as a herb. Being that it's a competitive resource and Herb isn't quite so much.

0 -1
Score : 1920
ph34rso, this is a perfect chance to clear things up

I want to ask that are booster exclusive areas limited to:
1. mount zinit
2. newest area
3. mount zinit + newest area
which one?
1 -1
Score : 1438

Why on a tuesday?! T_T

0 -1
Score : 4567

And hotw does the time translate for those of us in the U.S. Midwest?

0 -1

Hi 1vent,

It'll be 11:00 AM CDT.

I know this might not be the right thread for this, but I know the right people will really read it so here goes!

Could it be possible to make a huge poll to ask the players what we want in future updates?

As I already pointed out, many people want more polished game instead of new content. I'm not saying that I dislike new content, but I feel there are too many unpolished parts to fully enjoy the game.

0 -1

Hi -Juusto-,

Thanks for the suggestion! We hosted a survey a couple of months back with the same technical sentiments that you have. It was insightful in focusing the improvements and fixes to be done for Update 1.61. 

Respond to this thread