FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Race to the Heart of Races

By [Shop] July 20, 2018, 11:00:00

Races sometimes get you down on your knees. Go shopping in the store and as soon as your cart reaches a total of 6,000 OG, you'll receive the Kataklop Race as a bonus gift!

Rediscovering your inner child and cavorting around on all fours without looking ridiculous: That's the point of the Kataklop Race! In addition, it has the advantage of tricking the enemy: Who'd be wary of an adventurer who adopts this strange posture?

Until 11:59 PM CEST on Monday, July 23, the Kataklop Race is a bonus gift with your purchases once your cart reaches a total of 6,000 OG!

SHOP

Note: Offer valid once per account; the race is linked to the account.

Reactions 8
Score : -11

Oh amazing, such amazing product. I can't wait for more amazing animation.
This is what every player dream of. Future of wakfu is bright. Long live Wakfu~ Yay!

2 -2
Score : 1708

Blink twice if someone is holding you against your will.
Even DPRK don't flatter their great leader this much.

2 -1
Score : 312

More sales.

1 -3
Score : -12

I hope it becomes available to people who are poor soon.

0 -1
Score : -40

And when the Ouginak Emblem?

0 -1
Score : 110

@Players: it's your own damned fault for supporting such ideas of wakfu team "oh they need help money so we shouldn't mind when they put the sales 6-7th time per month"

@wakfu team: how about you actually make an actual event not just add some new items to a recycled event and then just congratulate yourselves and think you shouldn't do anything new for the next 5-6 months? I keep waiting for something that is actually worth coming back to and resubscribe to this game , but i haven't seen anything worth the money, but meh, not like my opinion matters (or all the other players waiting for something to happen in wakfu).

Hey, not like it actually matters that playerbase is dwindling.

P.S.: out before haterz and the "ERMERGEEEEEEEEEEEERD TEM NIDZ UR SOOPURT"
P.P.S.: now I know how those people on the lifeboats of the Titanic felt while they were watching the Titanic sink.

1 -1
Score : 312

I love the game but I’m not letting any of my money go into a hole year of un-transparent bug killing spree cero new game content.

2 -1
Respond to this thread