FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hats Off to Ogrines!

By [Shop] May 03, 2018, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

"So angelic, innocent as a lamb…" is what everyone will say when they see you sporting the Heavenly Halo hat! It'll be your job to prove them right – or wrong! Until May 7, the Heavenly Halo is a bonus gift in packs of 3,000 OG or more. Ogrines that you can now buy directly in the game!

Yes, you read that right. Ogrines are now available from the in-game shop! In packs of 1,000 and 3,000 Ogrines, that is.

If you want to test this new service, you won't go home empty-handed – or empty-headed. When you buy a pack of 3,000 OG, you'll receive a luminous hat – the Heavenly Halo – that'll make you look like an angel as a bonus gift! And if you buy Ogrines from the web Shop, you'll receive the same hat with any pack in the amount of 3,000 OG or more!

Take advantage of this offer until May 7 11:59 PM CEST!

ogrine packs 

FAQs:

• The promotion is available for the web Shop and the in-game Shop. 
  • Ogrines purchased in-game are linked to the account.
  • Ogrine packs vary from country to country. The item appears in your basket before payment is confirmed. 
  • The Heavenly Halo is unlinked.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Malleah

Hi Malleah,

Kindly contact our Support team here so they can check your transaction.

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : -12

funny Halo.

0 -1
Score : 4305

More like dizzy hat

0 -1
Score : 102

So, I guess I'm missing something: Is this a helmet (to use as a mimisymbic) or is it something else.

0 -1
Score : 2873

You need to use mimisymbic for it, since its counted as headgear

0 -1
Score : 180

I did not receive the halo, and I purchased the 3k pack =)

0 -1

Hi Malleah,

Kindly contact our Support team here so they can check your transaction.

Score : -36

People in Brazil cant buy ogrines... why wont you take my money ankama?

0 -1
Score : 20

i live in brasil and i can buy ogrines just fine

0 -1
Score : 4488

Does the Halo disappears if you use a costume?

0 -1
Score : 1308

its a hat so i would assume so

0 -1
Score : 14

I keep getting an error when I try to buy in game. I'm playing through Steam, and I've been able to buy before. Could this update have done something?

0 -1

Hi zephyrzaivian,

Can you please share with us a screenshot (or write down) the exact error you experienced?

Score : 86

I got the halo but it has no stats. It should be considered a cosmetic item where you can still wear your original hat + the halo.

0 -1
Score : 14

[Flatops]|2018-05-07 09:24:57
Hi zephyrzaivian,

Can you please share with us a screenshot (or write down) the exact error you experienced?

After clicking on the button that says 6$ to purchase, I get this error https://i.gyazo.com/93cd648c0b5ee35224f3ed1c6945901c.png
0 -1

Hi zephyrzaivian,

After discussing your issue with our Support team, it seems the issue is with Steam. Kindly contact Steam Support here so they can investigate further the matter.

Score : 20

I havent receive mine still...

0 -1

Hi PvpOwn,

Please contact our Support team by filing a ticket here so they can investigate what happened to your purchase.

Score : 2239

Aw man, I bought Ogrines yesterday but sadly the promo had already ended. #feelsbad sad

0 -1
Respond to this thread