By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I Am Amalia: Say It With an Emote!

By [Shop] April 26, 2018, 15:00:00

Falling from the sky through the clouds, Amalia lands on a magnificent leaf that grows up to catch her… The new "I'm Amalia" emote is floating through the Shop. A perfect occasion to test the new one-click payment method!

This emote is as sprightly as it is dynamic! The new "I Am Amalia" emote is an ode to renewal and the natural beauty so beloved by Sadidas!

Find it in the Shop where you can get it for €2 until Tuesday, May 1 11:59 PM CEST!

i AM amalia emote 

One Click

Take the opportunity to discover one-click payment, available now! Enter your information once, securely of course, and you're all set! Every time you make a purchase in the Shop, you'll receive a confirmation code (by SMS or email) after you confirm payment. All you need to do is enter the code in the form!

Learn all about this procedure on the Ankama Support page

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Arrrrrrrrrrrgh

Hi Arrrrrrrrrrrgh,

With your support we can churn out more content that is why we have promotions. We are currently planning to improve game performance, let us know your feedback here.

See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 4582

Nice update for the payment part there.

0 -1
Score : 3802

I love Amalia, but this is just so underwhelming.

0 -1
Score : 1395

No payment option for my country (Philippines) would be nice if you can add paypal, pretty please??

0 -1

Hi emelance,

Kindly try this solution.

Score : -25

You made this in 2 seconds? That bramble looks unnatural and is animated poorly.

0 -3
Score : 85

Oh cool, now how about some actual content to make players come back/resub? All i see is you guys making excuses but still having time to throw out a bunch of cash related junk.

P.S.: Please spare me the lame (and overused) excuse of wakfu team needing funding.

0 -2

Hi Arrrrrrrrrrrgh,

With your support we can churn out more content that is why we have promotions. We are currently planning to improve game performance, let us know your feedback here.

Score : 6

Sheesh, people sure do like to complain. It could just be my imagination, but i think I've come across this kind of vibe many times before whenever I happen to scroll down on the news to read the comments.

Fellas, you need to chill. Having love for the game is one thing, but I'd say this might be taking it a little bit too far.

Need I remind you that Ankama is not a non-profit organization? They're not after money so that they can create a wonderful game, per se; rather, the money is the end goal and the wonderful game is just a means. It's never the other way around and nor has it ever been for any company ever, period.

I've personally been playing wakfu for 3-4 years on and off, and as a returning player i must say that i was absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of new content and systems that was introduced to the game. I was so overwhelmed that i still can't get a grasp on a complete picture of what's out there. If you feel like wakfu doesn't have enough content, then i besiege you to take a break from the game or play other games/do other activities on the side. I could be mistaken here, but it feels like at this point in time wakfu has enough content and polish to even rival that of Dofus.

But, you know, this is just my opinion so don't get your panties in a bunch over it. Just, mellow out, yo. You feel me?

0 -1
Score : 24789

It looks nice.
Makes me wonder though why sadida class doesn't have the ability to travel on vines/brambles like Amalia can. That's like, the coolest thing a sadida could do - not walk, make the plants carry you, because why not? You are meant to manipulate plants.
Also please add this Amalia haircut for Sadida, thank you.

1 -2
Score : 6

Yes! +1 for the haircut and plant walking!

2 -1
Score : 3

I have not received the code on the phone

1 -1

Hi DJICYJlbETTA,

May I know what you mean by code?

Score : 2

Anakama, as a Sadida lover since the beginning, I ask if you can shed some light on if there will ever be either a Sadida class rework or at least Sadida Doll AI rework, because i'm really depressed that the enemy AI has always been smarter than my dolls since the beginning of Wakfu..... I concerned it's been so long and nothing has been done.

2 -1
Score : 12782

Yeah their last revamp is 2013. They push Amalia on their fans so much yet her class in the Wakfu mmo is literally one of the worst classes. It does everything worse than any class when every class these days can do everything sadida can do in the same turn except healing, and even healing an eni can do it so much better.

0 -1

I really like this emote, specially after how the sadida god pack was basically re-used assets. Not sure why people don't like it but it's really nice in my opinion.

It has a very spiritual feel to it.

1 -2
Score : 157

[Flatops]|2018-04-27 12:31:52
Hi emelance,

Kindly try this solution.

We can buy ogrines using credit card/paymaya but not the specific emote which needs real money. There is literally no payment method to choose from 
1 -1
Score : 314

No card payment? Then no purrrrrchase...
"Hmph!"

0 0
Score : 2177

i want elio stuff. we are always the forgotten ones sad

1 -1
Score : 24789

That is quite ironic considering elio backstory

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

(they are being forgotten as if they didn't exist before Yugo created them)
But yeah, +1, we need more elio stuff.
0 0
Score : 3

[Flatops] / 2018-04-30 08: 37: 36
Привет DJICYJlbETTA,

Могу я знать, что вы имеете в виду под кодом?

I am from Russia and my phone is registered in Russia
0 0

Flatops/Owlie, why did you intentionally cut off the last part of the emote?
This emote won't sell if you only show the first part of it which looks plain/boring, the entire emote is actually worth it.

Can you extend the sale for one week and show the real emote completely?

0 -1
Score : 483

honestly lol im just hoping/waiting for a character creation rework with better and more options, ill probably not play til then but thats just me i guess

1 0
Score : 5

I love love love amalia i have like a character just like her

U should make a amalia seson3 costume two

0 0
Respond to this thread